• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom KnB: The Girl Generation of Miracles (reboot)

Angel looks at Jordan before taking a hairtie from her pocket and tying her hair in a high ponytail, her right eye glowing ever so slightly "And remember my condition for rejoining the team" she says narrowing her eyes "I'm going to crush you all Jordan, with or without you against me" she says coldly "Also I was wrong to tell you who I am, I asked you not to say anything to anyone"

Daiske facepalms "Jordan, bench" he says and adds "We need you during the practice match, so don't waste your energy and sit down, but if you really want to play then join the girls", the reasoning seemed fair, Hisa didn't need a reason to rejoin and Jordan didn't want to. He sees the former manager and waves her over "Your choice Jordan, the bench or the girls team, take your pick" he says looking at the male.

Emily looks at Angel and her eyes widen "We are having a long talk tomorrow" she says and looks at Daiske, was he crazy to give Jordan that choice, there's no way he would rejoin their team, the second string wouldn't let him leave, then again, Angel uncovering her eye meant business.

seasonedcat seasonedcat LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Hisa let out a 'tt' at Jordan, looks like he can't keep secrets. At the mention of Jordan having to join them or sit on the bench, Hisa's reaction was as expected... Not really caring. She just shrugged, as long as she got to play she didn't really care who was on the team, as long as they don't intentionally throw it.

Hisa's whole body language showed impatience, most could tell that she was antsy to get onto the court and play. Anyone who knew or knows her knows how much she actually cares for anything besides basketball, so they could understand her impatient actions.

Interactions: Flame Demon Flame Demon LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971
-------------------------------
Meisa blushed lightly as Daiske waves her over, her heart speeding up a bit before returning to normal. Standing up, she pulls her bag up and awkwardly shuffles over to the group. She gives a little wave with a smile to her former team that she managed, standing to the left of both groups.

Meisa was unsure of what to do and just stood, waiting for Daiske or someone to speak.

Interactions: Flame Demon Flame Demon LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

(Welcome back lucian! :D)

Jordan looked back at Daiske and stared at him "...." Jordan walked to the other side of the court and watched the morale of the second string drop. He understood the reasoning but this ultimatum was ridiculous.

"If you want Daiske, I'll handle the coaching for the second string." Kai chimed in, the boy had been standing in the background watching everything unfold. He held up his pointer and pinky finger so that the second string knew what the new plan was. Jordan let out a small chuckle, it was a good plan given the sudden change in players.

Flame Demon Flame Demon
seasonedcat seasonedcat

(Edit: It's late, sorry for the confusing post)

"Oh no, Jordan is not staying with them if that's your plan, I said I would only rejoin if he came back into the team as well, meaning Daiske will have to stay the coach of this team" Angel says and she adds "Besides, if I remember correctly he coaches all of the teams"

Daiske sighs "That and I planned to take you out of this team anyway, they rely on you too much Jordan, they'll never get better if you stay here" he says, he had been watching progress of the second string and it wasn't good at all, he walks to the middle and says "Besides, the others don't seem like they'll join again, so you won't be on the bench anymore". He looks at Meisa "Besides, you guys would have your manager back too, right Meisa?", he then glances at Kai "And instead of wanting to take my job so suddenly find us a last first string member, preferably with a skill we don't have around yet", he coached all the current teams, but it seemed pointless if they never seemed to improve at all "We'll have more people joining the second string soon as well, so I'll remake the entire team anyway, several in the third string are good enough to join"

Emily nudges Hisa and says "Go on, do the tip off", she couldn't wait to beat these guys again, mostly because Daiske had been right about the guys not making any progress, so they should spend their energy training not bullying.

Last edited:
Kai looked a bit confused and the realization that washed over his face was almost comical. " You thought I meant- no, no! I just meant for this game Daiske, I'm not good enough to be a coach." Kai nervously refused the thought that he wanted Daiske's job. Jordan said nothing about it, he had only known Kai for a short while and the guy could probably make it as an accident coach with the way he made strategies... he'd never tell the idiot manager that though.

Jordan decided that if it wasn't going to be his decision, he was going to light a fire under the second string. Jordan let out a long sigh and his entire body language changed and most of the second string flinched. "Well? Who's first?"

Flame Demon Flame Demon
seasonedcat seasonedcat

"Now that's more like the Jordan I know" Angel says and she shrugs "Guess I'll do it then" she says walking over to Daiske who gives her a warning look and she simply gives him a thumb up, he trows the ball up and Angel tabs it to Jordan when the second string member is close to tapping it away first.

Emily runs of towards the other half and she smiles, it almost felt like old times, almost.

Daiske walks back to the bench and says "Nah, you go help the others we need to keep this game a little fair", he had been training the second string after all and he wasn't sure if anyone's play style changed over the year, Angel's did by the way he stance changed ever so slightly.

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 seasonedcat seasonedcat

Jordan wasted absolutely no time getting started, he flew past Angel, the defense did their best to stop him. If he was being honest, they had improved a lot, two of them had immediately stuck to him when he jumped in the paint. Unfortunately they had forgotten who he was paired with and could only watch when he tossed the ball in the air behind him. If Hisa had been anything like she was back in the day, she would be right behind him to finish the alley oop in a viscous manner.

Flame Demon Flame Demon
seasonedcat seasonedcat

Hisa's heart soared as the ball began in play, finally to the basketball. Hisa made her way up the court, zooming past the defense before they had time to react. Jordan threw the ball back, perfect. Hisa jumped up and her body twisted, her hand touched the ball, and with much force slammed it down through the hoop. The defense jumped up in a futile attempt to block her right as the ball had already passed through the hoop.

Hisa's sneakers made contact with the ground before the defense's. A genuine smile ghosted on her lips as she felt the adrenaline coursing through her veins. Hisa was addicted to this feeling.

Interactions: Flame Demon Flame Demon LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 (Sorry if this sucks)
--------------------------------------------------
Meisa gave a nod to Dasike, of course she would manage the team again, it would be her honor. Misa quickly moved out of the way as the game started, taking a stand next to Dasike as she used to always do way back when the first string was still together.

Interactions: Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Let's see what the demon can do" Angel says watching as Emily zooms past from behind the defense and she tosses the ball up, but Angel grabs it and dunks it in with almost enough force that nearly breaks the hoop "Angel that was overkill" Emily comments dryly before going back into position "Oops" Angel says rubbing the back of her head.

Daiske sweatdrops seeing a hint of fear in the second string and he says "Angel's jumping improved again, that and it seems they're still the same as usual", he also noticed a bit of streetball in Angel's play style. This match would be interesting if any of the second string guys had paid attention they know he had been teaching them a way to counter most of the first string moves without getting fouls, even against Jordan's style, but there wasn't much to do against a player jumping as high as Angel could.

Jordan wasn't to be out done by Angel, grabbed a rebound and walked down to the other side and waited. The second the defense had their feet set Jordan took a hesitation step before exploding to the rim. Jordan jumped up and powered through two people to slam the ball through the hoop. He might not have jumped as high as Angel but he did it through two of the second string's biggest defenders. Jordan looked at the two of them before going back to set up on defense.

"Looks like Jordan changed his style again. I don't remember him ever going through someone for a dunk... Let alone two people." Kai said to Daiske and Meisa, it was almost frightening how much he evolved. "How much training does he do that we DON'T know about?"

Flame Demon Flame Demon
seasonedcat seasonedcat

"Jordan and Angel have a 'friendly' rivarly going on, neither will be outdone by the other" Daiske says and he adds "We might see Angel's max jumping height sooner then we think, she's wearing special customized sneakers". He wondered how high Angel could jump and what her limit was without hurting herself when landing.

Angel chuckles "How high can you trow the ball up Jordan?" she asks stealing the ball and passing to Emily who doesn't waste any time scoring a three "And the demon side is out" she says, the only other time she had seen Emily score was during their first match against the generation of miracles, but the girl was being ignored there. Emily crosses her arms and says "This match is one sided", not to mention she would becomes more rude when her demon personality came out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back