• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom KnB: The Girl Generation of Miracles (reboot)

Flame Demon

Autistic Ace Vampire
Roleplay Type(s)
During the times the GoM was in middle school, a group of female basketball players rose in Phantom middle school, and the only female team to ever face off against males, but during high school they all separated, like much like their male counterparts, but they left to live their own lives, to follow their dreams. Daiske, the coach of the team and a good friend of the girls stayed to train the second string, but he's getting the girl back together, how was he going to do that? With some help of course.

The Physic Captain, able to communicate using her mind being an all round player
The Shadow Ace, who excels at passing and being an ace (though her passing is rarely used)
The Eagle Shoot, who can shoot from across the court and can see everything
The Stone Shield, who can block everyone, even men twice her size
The Flying Cat, who can dunk perfectly and is very agile in the air
And lastly
The Shadow Demon, the phantom player of the team with a nastier side to her

The Phantom High uniform:
phantom_academy_uniform_by_cookiestruck-d6r0so9.png

Angel is staring at the building, no one seemed to recognize her one bit, which was fine, she was so glad her friends came along with her when she went back, now she wouldn't be so alone. The only clue to who she is is her necklace(see her picture), which Kuroko had given her before she left after finishing her first year. She walks in and glances at her schedule, free first period, which was good.

Emily is at an early photo shoot and she hides a yawn while picking the clothes, she hoped Kise was going to arrive soon so she could maybe be at school halfway through the day, she changes and sits down, she had been bored when the team split up to go different ways, she heard from Akashi that Angel had moved back to the states, so the chances she'd see her were small.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Chiru was humming softly as she looked at her schedule. She had about two hour before her first class started, so 'time to explore and make friends!' She though with a grin. She wished the team still together, she missed hugging Trix and talking with Lily. She wondered what they doing right now, " Speaking on which..." she took out an envelope her mother gave her. It was from the dance show she auditioned for about a week ago. She hasned opened it yet to see if she got in. "Welp now or never" she mumbled as she started to open it.
---
Lily was looking out the window as her drove her to school. "Isnt it a bit too early?" Her mother asked her.

Lily looked at her, " I just wanted to find all my classes, so it's easier for for me to get to them" she answered.

"Ahh.. I see. I forgot college classes are confusin to find" she said with a soft laugh. ".. I am getting old and your growing up.. soon you'll want to move out.."

Lily sweardropped at her mother, "That is still a long way to go mom" she said with a smile.
---
Kise hass arrived at the girl's photoshoot and was waiting at the entrance for the girl. He saw ber come walking out and waved at her. "Hey, how was the photoshoot?" He asked her.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
Angel enters the stables and heads to the back since no one else was there yet "Hey girl" she says petting the horse "Heard you refused to listen to anyone when I was gone" she adds with a smile "Angel?" a girl asks and Angel turns around "I suppose this is where I say 'I'm back'" she mumbles. She walkd to the white horse and says "This one misses Lily" "Someone's dragging her over after her classes are finished" the girl says and asks "Wanna go for a ride?", Angel nods and goes to saddle Nightmare and the girl asks "Where did you get a necklace like that?" "Kuroko gave it to me before I left" Angel says, making a mental note to call the bluenette to tell him she's back.

"Kise I called you yesterday twice, they're not starting without you, just get ready and we can get on with it" Emily says slightly annoyed he forgot about it, that and she still missed playing basketball with the girls, so her mood wasn't that good either since school was starting again.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Chiru opened the letter and moments later a grin stretched across her face. She grinned happily, she got in! She was estatic. She folded up the paper and put it in her bag as she skipped into the college. She was planning on finding her classes before she explore the building.
---
Lily got out of the car once she arrived at the college. " Thanks mom" she smiled.

"Have fun at school dear" Her mother replied with a smile before Lily closed the door. The girl took out her schedule and looked at it as she walked into the building. Her first class is in two hours, so this is a good chance to find all her classes and the library.
---
Kise sweardropped and nodded to the girl before walking off. He felt a bit guilty about forgetting about the photoshoot. Once he was getting ready, he walked back over to the girl. " Is everything okay?" He asked her wondering why she is so moody.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Angel heads out first and says "Maybe they'll allow me to take Nightmare with me when I finish school" "I think they will, that horse only listens to you" the girl says and they head off heading into the forest. She wondered if any of her teammates was still in the team, probably not though since she was one of the last to leave, even though Emily begged her to stay, she had to leave. She sends Kuroko a text to meet her at the Maji burger after school and puts her phone back in her pocket.

Emily sighs "No, school is starting and everyone's still scattered around, not even bothering to think about returning to the team, Daiske told me I could stay, but it's pointless with all the others and when Angel left I lost my other half" she says getting up "And when Daiske asked I told him I wouldn't join unless everyone was planning to stay, I don't want to go through that again".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Jordan was practicing at an empty court waiting for school to start and the gym to open up, he had been playing every game on the second string team, and was a major factor in their victories but it was a consolation prize and he knew it. Truthfully he wasn't sure why they had gone out of their way to recruit him if they were going to stick him in second string but he did his job dutifully and continued to be an integral part of their winning ways. Jordan could do anything on the court and his work ethic was something to be admired, but in a group with so much talent somebody was going to be pushed to the back, hell he had already got four different phone calls telling offering him a starting position at other schools.

He had been at the court for about an hour but showed no signs of fatigue, every shot he took was a perfect repeated motion of the last. Jordan didn't attempt any flashy moves, he could dunk easily but it was a waste of energy when a layup would be just as effective.

Flame Demon Flame Demon

Last edited:
"Wonder where Lily is..." Chiru hummed as she skipped around the building. "Shouldnt be that hard to find a nerdy, pink hair girl in the arts building..." she stopped. "Hm...Is there a music room with a piano in this building?" She stood there thinking for a moment. "Welp... that is what exploring is for" she giggled a lottle beforr walking again.
--
Lily found her first class and peeked into the room. The room was dark and locked so she couldnt go inside even if she wanted to. She hummed softly as she walked off to find her second class.
--
"Oh right... Lily went off to focus on music. Chiru decided to purse dancin and Trix wanted to focus on becoming a game designer or a programmer" he said remembering from a conversation they had back in highschool. He looked at Emily, "They are just pursing their dreams after highschool. They can't play basketball forever, it was a big commitment..." he said to the girl.
--
Kuroko blinked as he looked at his phone. He stared at it for minute before smiling, and putting his phone away, before he continued on with his day.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

"I know, but it happened so suddenly" Emily says with a sigh "Jordan's the only one still playing, but he's a bit weird, I never see him talk to anyone in class and I'm in the same class as him this year" she says "Without the others it's not the same and while I love my modeling job I do miss playing basketball with everyone".

Angel sees the university in the distance and heads over there "Wonder if anyone would recognize me" she mumbles before turning her horse around "Let's go before people start freaking out cause they think Nightmare ran off or something" she says and the other girl nods "Yeah great plan".

Daiske is wandering the hallways and he sees Lily in the distance so he scribbles a note and walks past her, putting the note in her, he hated training the second string and Jordan wasn't making it any better at all. He needed to talk to him "I know where he is" he mumbles and heads off towards the other school. Once he gets there he sees Jordan practicing "Yo Jordan, we need to talk" he says jogging over "It's about basketball and about you" he adds stopping at the court.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Jordan hesitated when he heard Daiske's voice, he looked over at the other boy who jogged up to him and let out a sigh. The sigh didn't have anything to do with Daiske, it was merely Jordan steadying his breath from training. "Coach, it's not like you to come to me. Must really be important if you've come here to my training grounds." Jordan passed the ball to Daiske, clearly telling the other to take a shot. Jordan walked over to the basket to get in position for a rebound "What did you need to talk about? If its those other schools then you've wasted your time, I'm not switching sides this late in the game."

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Well they were all graduating from high school. It was bound to happen sooner or later, but I see your point. I do miss playing against everyone. You guys were always in sync and never exchange words, probably because of Chiru's ability, but other than that you guys were the perfect team"
---
Trix arrived at the school on her motorcycle. She parked her bike before taking off her helmet and stared at the school. She hummed softly as she put a poki stick in her mouth, before pocketing the keys and getting off the bike. She looked at her schedule as she walked off into the school.
---
Lily blinked at the sudden note in her hands. She looked up to see the person quickly walk away, she tilted her head, "Was that Daisuke?..." she mumbled a bit nervous it it was. She looked at the note and blinked in surprise, it was the map of the school and it shows where her classes are. She took a picture of the note in case she ends up losing it and started to follow it to find her classes quickly.
---

"Angel, Jordan and I were the only ones left, but those who are still in the middle school are allowed on high school teams, it doesn't matter as long as the school has Phantom in it" Emily says and she adds "But let's start the photo shoot, missing your first day at school doesn't help you get good grades".

"It's about you training too much and this court is for everyone to use, not just you" Daiske says running over and jumping up, dunking the ball in with ease "You're great during the game, but you need to socialize more with your classmates, Emily for example, she could use someone to talk to besides Kise, then I think someone's transferring to your class as well, try to make some friends, I don't want anyone collapsing during a game" he adds and thinks for a while "And while we're at that topic, I need your help getting the girls back together as a team, can you do that?" he asks "It'll give you a chance to really shine during a game". He chuckles and adds "And no need for someone to get the rebound, my leg's fixed, my dad forced me to take the surgery".

Angel and the girl arrive at the stable and they quickly put the horses back "If you wanna stay hidden, hide the necklace" the girl suggests and Angel sighs putting the necklace under her shirt before heading into the school and she spots an empty field and she glances at the basketball in her bag so she walks over there, her playing style had changes a lot in the States, she only played streetball and it stuck around during official games.

"Aw come on Daiske, practice makes perfect~ You know I wouldn't keep the court to myself, other people play here sometimes...they just tend to not do it while I'm here. Something about me on the court seems to make people stay away." Jordan gave an almost sad look at Daiske, "Truth be told its better if I don't make friends...I came here for basketball, as soon as I leave things will get unbearably strained. Sure we'll go through the motions of trying to stay in contact but sooner or later we'll drift apart. But if it means that much to you I'll try to make friends." Jordan walked over to pick up another basketball, he looked at it and his grip tightened on the ball.

"As for rebuilding the team, you don't really need me for that...I was just an outsider who kept the bench nice and toasty. What you need is Angel, she was the reason that team came together in the first place...I..was just there." Jordan ran over to the basket and jumped high in the air, it looked like he was going to loose a vicious dunk but instead he opted for a finger roll layup instead. He landed next to Daiske and kept himself crouched to hide his face, he wasn't sure he wanted to be the one to shine. He had spent so much time being in the background that it didn't feel right when all eyes were on him. A lot had changed since he moved to Japan...and since Angel left, the fact that he opted out of an open dunk was more than enough to show the doubts he was having.

Jordan slapped his knees and stood up, whatever doubt that had clouded his face gone, " 'Sides, I can't just leave the second string behind...those guys are a mess without me, you should know that. But, you're the coach I'll help the team in any way you see fit. So what do you need me to do, like you said I didn't really associate with any of them, my words aren't going to have much of an impact...You think your knee is good enough to take me on? I recall we still had some unfinished business~"

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 Flame Demon Flame Demon (Sorry, my phone is MIA and I was at work)

"Right right" Kise said with a smile as they started the photoshoot. They need to get it done so both of them can get to school on time.
---
Lily found 3 out of her 4 classes so far. She was walking to her last one when her phone vibrated. She blinked and answered the call, "Hello?"

"Hello Mrs.Evergreen."

Lily blinked, " Oh, Saya nice to hear from you again."

"I got another concert for you to do"

"Really? That's great!" She smiled. "When is it?"

"It's in 2 weeks. Are you going to use a new piece? Or reuse your old ones?

"I have some new pieces I want to use." Lily answered as she arrived at her 4 class.

"Alright then."

"When are rehearsals?" Lily asked her.

"I havent gotten the schedule for that. Ill get them to you as soon as possible" Saya answered.

"Alright then. Ill see tou then" Lily smiled before she cut the call. She looked into thr class and hummed a bit. She tilted her head a bit before backing away from the door. She looked at the map and started to head to the library.
--
Trix yawned a bit as she ran a hand through her hair. 'And hour till class...' Luckily her mother gave her in a lunchbox. 'She must have known I wouldnt have tiem to find my classes..' she though as she walked off to find her first class. She ran a hand through her messy black hair. 'Hm.. I should try brushing it once in a while..'
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon

Angel sees Jordan and Daiske and she stops to watch, she wondered what they were doing, she knew for a fact that only Jordan would recognize her off the two, not that she was gonna show herself yet, he'd find out since they're in the same class.

Emily nods, though if Kise had remembered anything of the photo shoot he'd know it's a long one "The designer will come by later to pick two models to show his masterpiece, it's why it's busier here then normal" their agent says and she adds "Now I won't push you, so just act normally".

Daiske chuckles "I remember that, but I was allowed to walk just two weeks ago, so I want to take it easy, my doctor insisted I didn't do anything stupid just yet" he says and thinks for a while "Talk to Emily, I know she doesn't want to join unless everyone's there, but she knows everything about the other girls, the perks of being a phantom player I guess, I haven't heard anything from Angel yet, so find out more about that, I'll do my end during school, I'm in the same class as Lily, Chiru and Trix and we'll talk more after school, and the only thing the second string is doing is brag how they have a first string player in their team, we could team up against them though one day" he say and looks at his watch "I'd better go, my father wanted to talk to me" he says and heads off again.

Kise sweatdropped and nodded to the agent. He wondered how long this will take since he also had to go to school soon.
---
Chiru hummed softly as she continued to skip around the building. She heard a soft familiar humming. She stopped and look to see Lily taking a left down the hallway in front of her. A wide grin stretched across her face as she ran after her girl. The pink head wasnt paying attention so it gave her the perfect chance to, "... Liilly!" The girl called and the next thing Lily knew she got hugged by Chiru and fell to the ground. Luckily, Chiru higged her in a way that wont hurt the girl when they fall.

"Hey Chiru.." Lily said softly as the childish captain giggles.

"I missed ya" Chiru replied as she let go of Lily and helped her pick up her stuff.

Lily looked at her sheepishly, " Sorry, I have been really busy over break"
---
Trix found her first class and stretched, she sar down outside ans opened her breakfast bento and laptopn. She started to eat and while doing some research. She landed an intership at a video game company. and the gave her the job of doing the research need for the new game they were making.
---

Jordan scratched the back of his head, at least he got to deal with the easiest one. Jordan let out a little sigh before looking as his bag. "I guess things are set, I should get to class...don't worry I'll talk to Emily...y'know, at some point." Jordan walked over to his bag and picked it up, he changed his t-shirt and put on his uniform shirt and jacket. "I'm serious though Daiske...I'll help get the team back together...but I don't know if I'm going to be on it...things....aren't the same as they were." Jordan didn't wait for a response from Daiske and walked towards his class.

Flame Demon Flame Demon Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Angel walks over to Jordan after putting her basketball back in her bag"Can you help me get to class?" she asks pretending to be lost, of course she wasn't lost, she just loved messing with people sometimes.

Emily pokes "This is going to take all afternoon" she says and the camera man walks over "Alright then, there will be some time between each hour to change clothes" he says and the agent nods "And when the designer arrives don't start to act like fans, he's just another person". Emily nods and asks "What clothing line is he making anyway?" "Formal clothes, he has models here shooting for his magazine" the agent says and Emily tilts her head, she had heard of that designer, but that line was new.

Daiske nods "I'm going to put you back in the first string when the girls are back together whether you want it or not" he says, he knew the shortcuts to the other schools, but he wondered why he hadn't seen the other two yet "Guess I'll see them in class" he mumbles.

Jordan stopped at the sound of another person asking him for directions. "Sure, where are you trying to g-" he turned and immediately stopped talking. This person a lot like Angel...too much like her.

"..." He stared at Angel for a while, his eyes clouded over with different emotions. He shook off the thoughts and continued to speak. "Sorry, where are you trying to go."

"Why have you been so busy?" Chiru asked curiously as she handed to girl her books.

"Well... I got discovered by a talent scout and I have been doing concerts one after another." She sighed contently, " I have written so many new pieces it was crazy..." she explained.

Chiru tilted her head, " How many concerts have you done?" She asked curious.

"Well..." Lily though for a moment, ".... about 20..."

Chiru blinked, " 20 concerts in 2 months?! Lily you practically overworked yourself!"

Lily sighed, " I wanted to take full advantage of my break..."

"That doesn't mean ypu do this many concerts in two months! You are a freshman in college for crying out loud. You need enjoy your youth. Where was Aomine in all of this? He is suppose to make sure you didn't do anything this ridiculous!"

Lily looked at the ground, "...We had an arguement... and havent talked since." She turned around, " To be honest... I.." She stopped for a moment and looked at Chiru with a smile. "I am curious, what is you first class?" She asked. Chiru stared at the girl and sighed a bit before showing her schedule. Lily blinked, "You have the same class as me" she said as she took out her schedule.

"This is so cool!" Chiru laughed a little. "Wait... what time is it?" She asked.

Lily blinked and looked at the time. "We should get going. It's getting close to class time" she said as she started walking. Chiru followed after her.
---
Kise nodded to the male. "That is good to know.. now we need get going... come on" Kise swis as he grabbed Emily and walked off to the changinf room. School is close to starting soon.
---
Trix hummed softly as she took a bite of her sandwhich. " hmm.... something seems missing." She then got an email from the leader of the project, to send an email to someone. She professionally wrote an email, and send it to the person requested before she went back to her research.
---

"I think I'm in your class" Angel says "You're Jordan right? Star player of the second string", he was do gonna kill her after finding out, well she might enjoy having fun and she needed to challange the second string so they can shut their mouths again, from what some people told her they only got even worse attitudes.

Emily pulls herself free and crosses her arms "Kise we can't leave in the middle, they already caller our schools yesterday" she says and sighs "You're too forgetfull", she looks down to avoid his gaze "Besids, I'm taking a break to focus on schoolwork after this photo shoot, it's for at least a month, which I told you about a week ago, can we go back now?".

Daiske's already at class and he stretches, he was way too tired, the downside of doing things fot his father all morning he guessed "Those three are in for a surprise" he mumbles while everyone slowly starts arriving, they didn't hell a bell, so ig you were late you're late.

"You're in my class huh? That's...something." Jordan shifted uncomfortably, he had been told to make friends, but he really didn't want to attempt it with this girl who looked way too much like Angel. Jordan stiffened at the what she had said....Star Player. That wasn't right, he had done everything to avoid being called that. "My name is Jordan, but I'm no star player. I spent most of my time on the bench. I just happen to be really good at getting a team to work well together. We lost all of our star players recently and have been trying to do what we could without them...but coach is looking into getting them back together so... you'll get to see what a real star player looks like." Jordan shrugged nonchalantly and gave a small smile to the girl. "I suppose you could follow me to class"

"I suppose I could" Angel says and she adds "Pity though, you were doing to great in the States and yes you are a star player, without you they would have lost all their matches, or so I heard anyway", she hums a song and wonders if he smart enough to figure it out before class, well that would only happen if she wasn't careful with what she said "Have you heard anything about the others, I could help with bringing that team together again".

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Jordan stopped in his tracks and looked over at the girl "..." While it was common knowledge that he was from America and had been scouted to play basketball, the way this girl phrased it was off putting. It was like she had known how he played in America, but that was impossible. He knew everyone he played in St. Louis, none of them were even remotely close to getting to Japan. Jordan decided that it was just a language barrier and moved on with the conversation, "I...don't know. I didn't keep up with any of them when they quit. They went about their lives and I did the same...Though one of the players, Emily, is in my class."

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"You're kidding me" Angel says with a sigh, she wasn't going to be introduced to the class since they should all know her "Okay then Jordan, as much as I like fooling around" she says crossing her arms "I thought you would get the hint already" she says raising her eyebrow "You of all people should know me, even got my hair back to it's original color, what did the second string do to you, you've changed and not for the better, I know that much"

LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Users who are viewing this thread

Back