• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom KnB: The Girl Generation of Miracles (reboot)

Jordan stopped again, this was starting to be a thing apparently, and turned once again to face the girl. Jordan's eyes widened slightly as it dawned on him that he had been talking to Angel. The more he looked at her the more his fist clenched up until he consciously forced himself to calm down. "...Since you're back it's likely the team will get back together and you can pick up where you left off. Happy endings and all that right? With any luck it'll get Daiske off my back." Jordan turned and started walking to class, he hesitated and gave Angel an actual smile, "It is good to see you again though. Welcome back."

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Thanks, but not a word about it to Daiske or anyone else and don't count on it to be that easy" Angel says walking next to him "But how about you and I teach the second string team a good lesson on how the sport is played, they're all talk to be honest, I could beat them single handed, but it's more fun to beat them with a friend, they need to know no everything's about winning, I've had my share of losses in the past year, we played against professional teams, but I learned something from it too, it's not about winning, it's about having fun, the second string forgot that.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

"If you want to teach them a lesson go right ahead but you're forgetting one thing Angel." Jordan looked at her with a glare that hadn't been present since he had been in America, it was the look that had gotten him to Japan in the first place. "As it stands right now, I am not on the first string team. You take them on, I'm going to be on the court...as a member of the second string. Now, we need to get to class, I'm hoping if we're early enough I can get talking to Emily out of the way and we can be one step closer to getting the first string back together."

Flame Demon Flame Demon

"You know Daiske as well as I do he's not letting you stay there Jordan, you're a first string member, not second string, I recall I called you king for a reason" Angel says and she sends him a glare of her own "You don't deserve that title anymore as it is now" she says and walks off "Come talk to me when you change your mind because you're not the Jordan I know, I was hoping at least someone stayed the same, guess not!" he says before closing the door and she walks to class.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Jordan watched Angel walk off and scratched his head in frustration. Great. Now he was annoyed and on edge, the look in his eyes had only gotten more fierce when she said he didn't deserve his title. He never wanted to be called that, it ended up becoming a sore spot for him after she left St. Louis. It was a name that followed him around, one that he had tried to push away when he sat on the bench. He pushed it down when she left and the team disbanded. He tried to just be a normal team player around the second string. Now everyone was getting on him about it? NOW they wanted him to go back to that state? What did they want from him?! Jordan let out a sigh of frustration and walked into the classroom. He sat at his desk unable to calm himself down, he couldn't put the lid back on his competitive drive and almost glared a hole into a random guy who was keeping up his daily ritual of trying to talk to Jordan.

"..." Jordan saw the guy flinch and inwardly scolded himself for it. Daiske HAD insisted he tried to make friends. "Sorry, I was thinking about something~" Jordan said in a light tone and a bright smile on his face, in a matter of moments the guy was laughing and joking with Jordan. All the while Jordan didn't look at Angel, but kept his eye on the door clearly waiting for Emily.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Angel starts drawing in her sketchbook and she sighs, maybe she had been a bit hard on Jordan, but he didn't deserve to be in the second string "Look Jordan" she says walking over to him "I'm sorry, it's just a bit frustrating to come back and the only person I thought that wouldn't change changed for the worst, I'm not entirely over the team breaking apart" she says looking down "It's just that, I missed everyone and that included you, so here's my condition of reforming the team, you join again too as long as you remember to still have fun, cause we used to be able to laugh about losses, we didn't focus on winning, we focused on becoming better, try to remember that".

Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Kise looked at Emily with a raised eyebrow. He knew she was in a bad mood since the team broke up and school starting, so he wasnt annoyed by her attitude towards him. He sighed, " When I came here you said you didn't want to be late for school... now you tell me that the studio called our schools yesterday to tell them we wont be there today?" He asked trying to figure out what is going on. He was very confused in what was going on.
---
Trix hummed and looked to see the teacher walk out of class, the lady saw Trix, " are you waiting of the door to open?" She asked. Trix nodded, " Haha... sorry i forgot about this door"

"No, problem" she said as she packed her stuff up to see Lily and Chiru. She smiled and waved to them. Chiru ran over and hugged Trix, " Want a poki stick?"

"Yes!" Chiru giggled as she took one.

Trix offered her one, but Lily refused, "So what have you been up too?"

"Just been busy..." Lily said softly before she walked into class with the three. Trix tilted her head, sensing there was more to it. The girl seemed a bit down, " hmm..." She walked into the room with Chiru. The theee girl sat down next to each other and talked.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

"Did you really forget anything?" Emily asks "It would have taken a whole day, they sped everything up for us, so we wouldn't miss the entire school day, ugh you forgetting eveything isn't working well with my bad mood" she says rubbing her head, she had been really busy so she could forget that the team broke apart "Sorry, it's just that everything was explained during our last photo shoot".

Daiske stretches and he starts drawing the previous team, he really missed training the girl, Jordan when he was still normal, not like he was now, he hoped someone would teach them a lesson soon, well he could get Lily to join again too, no problem and Emily would be happy to teach the second string a lesson and Angel would be able to crush them even if Jordan was playing against her "Those three should be enough to take them and keep them quiet, but we don't know anything about Angel since she has kept quiet since she left.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Kise sweatdropped, " Okay okay... calm down." He sighed, " I am sorry, I was busy that day they were coveribg the schedule for today. So I wasn't paying attention... and I didn't really get the email.." he explained to her.
---
Trix tilted her head, " Someone gave you a map?" She asked Lily who nodded.

"Yeah... he kinda looked like Daisuke..." Lily replied quietly.

"I think it was Daisuke " Trix said as she ate a poki stick.

Lily blinked, "Why would you say that?..."

"Because he is sitting a few sits behind you" Trix answered with a yawned.

Chiru and Lily blinked and looked. Liky immediately looked away, she covered her face with her hands. She wasnt in the mood to meet their coach. Chiru had a different reaction, " Daisuke!" She chimmed as she went to hug the coach happily.
---

Hisa let out a sigh as she looked down at the sticky note in her hand, upon it was a messy scribble that held the directions to her new classroom. She then looked up, yep this was the place. If Hisa hadn't moved away this would have been the high school that she most likely would have gone, but it didn't really matter now, what was done is done. Hisa crumpled up the paper before turning and throwing it into a nearby garbage can, getting it in easily. She then turned back and entered the classroom, I would rather be playing basketball, what a bother.

As soon as she enters her gaze lands on a familiar face briefly before she continues walking passing by him without hesitation, ignoring a few whispers about her above average height. Upon finding her seat she sits down and gazes out the window next to her, fantasizing about playing basketball instead of being stuck in a hot room wasting time.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Meisa smiled lightly as she approached her classroom, first day of school! Super excited and nervous. She took a deep breath before entering the room, and when she did that the smile on her face widened, Lily, trix, and Daisuke were here. Maybe this year will be even better than expected. When they were still a club Meisa watched one by one as the girls left, unable to do anything about it and she regreted that.

Meisa took a deep breath before walking towards them stopping in front of them "Hey guys."
Flame Demon Flame Demon Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Last edited:
Angel sits back down and she sighs as the teacher walks in with a deep sigh "Sorry, I wasn't here when you all arrived, the second string was at it again, Jordan keep those guys in check, you are after all, originally a first string player" she says. Angel narrows her eyes and asks "Sensei, do you think that they're like that because the first string went their separate way?" "They are the strongest team right now" the teacher says. Angel glances at Hisa and quickly writes a note which she tosses to the girl, the note says 'Let's go crush those guys, greetings your friend'.

Daiske dodges Chiru and nearly bumps into Meisa "Yo Meisa, glad to see you here too" he says and looks at the girls "And now that you're here, Lily would you like to help me reform the team?" he asks with a smile "You can help me with everyone else as well, saying that, we're missing Angel" he says. sitting down again and he looks at Meisa "And you can go back to being their manager, if you want that is" he says rubbing the back of his head.

Emily sighs "I called you about it yesterday as well" she says "And they thought everyone put it in their agenda", she wished that day was over already, so she could go back to bed.

Evergreen98 Evergreen98 seasonedcat seasonedcat LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Last edited:
" What did they do this time?" Jordan sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. Honestly, they were starting to annoy him, sure they listened to him but they were still in the mindset that he had been in, they had always been an afterthought when Angel and the rest were there. They could tell that the feeling was somewhat mutual seeing as Daiske kind of checked out when it came to coaching then. After a while it turned to resentment and now they were lashing out because they could. He could quiet them down but they'd always cause another problem sooner or later.

Jordan ran his hand through his hair and looked at the teacher. "Who was it, I'll deal with it after class." Jordan looked over at Angel and stood up. He faced the rest of the class and bowed "I apologize in their behalf and I will personally see that they are disciplined." This was new, normally Jordan just said he'd deal with it and that would be it. Jordan sat down and sighed again.

Flame Demon Flame Demon seasonedcat seasonedcat Evergreen98 Evergreen98

Chiru pouted when Daisuke dodged her, but notice that his reaction was faster than it usually was. "You've gotten faster" she commented as she got up and dusted herself off before hugging Meisa. "I am so glad to see you!" She grinned happily.

Lily blinked at Daisuke's question, she wasnt sure if she could fit into her schedule since she wasnt sure how busy her college classes will make her. Plus, she wanted to concentrate on her music, but like Chiru said. She literally went overboard with it duirng her summer break. "I am not sure if I can fit basketball into my schedule..." she said to the male quite.

Trix looked at Daisuke and Meisa, " Do you guy want some pocky sticks?" She asked them.
---
Kise patted her head, " Let's just get back to the shooting" he said to the girl as he started to walk back with her.
---
Flame Demon Flame Demon LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971 seasonedcat seasonedcat

Hisa's attention was drawn away from the window as the teacher spoke, informing them why she was late. Hisa caught the paper that was sent at her and unfolded it reading over its contents. A smirk grew on her face, finally some basketball. Her gaze then traveled to the girl sitting next to Jordan(?) who had thrown it, She looks familiar...is that Angel?

Hisa's then reached into her bag and pulled out her notebook, ripping out a peice of paper, and writing 'Heck ya' on it before throwing it discreetly onto the girls desk. Finally something to look forward to today.
----------------------
Meisa's eyes widened as Daisuke almost knocked her over, almost falling over as she moved out of the way for him. At his question a happy smile made its way to her face. "I will help! I will also gladly be the Manger!" She then gasped as Chiru hugged her before quickly realizing it was her and hugging her back.

Her gaze then turned to Trix at her question, "Sure!" She replied before taking one and uttering a thanks.
Flame Demon Flame Demon Evergreen98 Evergreen98

"They were picking on first years for their poor skills, the headmaster will deal with them if they aren't disciplined soon though" the teacher says and she adds "But we'll see how things turn out for about a month". Angel catches the piece of paper and smirks seeing the reply, Hisa's reply made her eager to put those guys down again. "But from what I heard the only way they stayed disciplined was that awesome team of girls I heard about" she says and the teacher looks at her amused before saying "Yes, but they all split up, such a shame really, this is their last year to finally beat the generation of miracles".

Daiske smiles and says "Good", he looks at Lily and walks over "I will be helping you with your homework during break in the library and after school, but you need to spend more time with other people, so I hope you won't spend you extra free time working on your music" he says and narrows his eyes "And don't you dare forget what's in 2 weeks, if you do you won't be able to fix things that easily" he says.

"But from what I heard the only way they stayed disciplined was that awesome team of girls I heard about"

Jordan did everything he could to prevent himself from visibly reacting to that comment instead wanting to move on with the class. It was actually starting to seem like this was Daiske's doing, how did he just happen to end up in the same class with THREE members of the former first string team. Jordan merely kept watching the teacher and waited for the lesson to start, it was bad enough that he had to deal with this outside of class, now it was going to be hashed out in class as well?

Flame Demon Flame Demon seasonedcat seasonedcat

After school is over Angel is tossing her basketball up and down while waiting for Hisa near the gym, she was going to let her hair down and since she was already annoyed with the second string, though her insane jumping would give her away rather quickly 'I'll meet you in about an hour, wanna take Nightmare for a walk too after putting the second string in their place' she sends to Kuroko so he doesn't wait for her, she had seen Emily going in too after hearing their's a practice match, probably also heard two random girls were going against the second string, especially the new girl.

Emily is sitting on the ground, she hated it so much they split up, but hearing Hisa was coming gave her some hope, she just hoped that the new girl wouldn't overdo anything.

Hisa now donned her basket ball gear, happy to be out of that stupid school uniform. Skirts ew. But finally something interesting at this stupid school. As Hisa turned a corner, she was greeted by the sight of Angel in the distance bouncing a basketball.

Hisa adjusted the strap of her bag, having been so excited to play she had just shoved her uniform in it, and luckly she was going to practice basketball after school anyway so she had all her gear with her already.

Hisa stopped as she now stood in front of Angle. She nodded to her as a sign of greeting as she stared at her, waiting for her to say something.

Interactions: Flame Demon Flame Demon

"Hey" Angel says with a wave and she puts the basketball in her bag "Wanna watch the practice match or do you want to interrupt it?" she asks straightening out her skirt, she was wearing a legging so she could play in her school uniform. She peeks inside and says "The other team isn't ready yet, so we can still interrupt them before they start".

seasonedcat seasonedcat

Hisa gazed into the gym as well with Angel, "Whatever you prefer is fine with me. As long as I get to play." Hisa replied plainly, her mind more focused on the thought of playing basketball then actually participating in the conversation. Hisa then shrugged, "But I guess interrupting will create a bigger impact if your going for that?" Hisa offered the girl awkwardly.

Hisa once again adjusted her bag's straps, hearing the sound off the water in her water bottle swishing. Rejoining reality, Hisa now noticed the attire in which Angel wore, she guessed that Angel hadn't been prepared to play basketball and decided to do it on a whim. Deciding to ignore it, Hisa gazed lazily at Angel as she waited for a response.

Angel smiles and says "Wouldn't it be more fun if they didn't know it?", she did have sport clothes, but she had more plans for the day. She sees the teams getting ready to play and she whistles loudly getting the second strings attention "What do you want new girl?" One of th asks "I heard the second string was good, want to see how they are for myself" she says "So do you mind if we interrupt your match?" "You play basketball?" the captain says so Angel crosses her arms "I won 2 big competitions in a year, I think I can play" she says.

Daiske sweatdrops, so far the only one stupid enough to go and challenge the second string had been Angel, but they had yet to hear from her "Sure, go against them, the practice match can wait, though are you sure you two can beat them?" he says.

Emily is texting Kise to come pick her up when she hears Daiske say that, so she sends the text before putting her phone in her bag and she stands up "Three" she says walking ovet to Hisa "Ever since the first string split up all they do is cause trouble and bully others for their 'poor' skills" she says and narrows her eyes dangerously "I may be just a phantom player, but that doesn't mean I'll pass up on a chance to beat you guys" she says, they were about to see the demon side of her court personality.

seasonedcat seasonedcat LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Hisa nodded at Daiske as he asked if they wanted to play basketball, of course she wanted to! Her head then turned to Emily as she approached. Hisa listened quietly as Emily spoke, not really caring, still to focused on the game that was about to begin. At the thought of playing basket ball Hisa's gaze drifted to the court, drowning out the rest of what Emily was saying as she imagined the sound of her shoes squeaking, the feel of the ball in her hands.

Hisa was still unfocused when she realized she should probably say something, "Don't underestimate your opponents so quickly." She replied coolly, her hard gaze focused on Daiske.

Daiske chuckles "I'm sure you and Emily know those guys like to get fouls" he says and tosses the ball to Angel, who catches it with ease.

Emily smiles at her former coach "Course we know that, that never stopped us did it?" she counters and she adds "Okay Hisa, since you're tge tallest you can do the tip off".

Angel tosses the ball back to Daiske and she says "Instead of talking let's get this game started", she was really impatience and she could show off her new play style, she glances at Emily and smiles slightly and the checks the gym, she didn't see their former manager there, guess she wasn't going to show up.

seasonedcat seasonedcat LucianGrey7971 LucianGrey7971

Hisa nods towards Emily at what she said, "Alright, seems fair." She responds. Hisa glances at Angel briefly seeing her observing the gym before returning her gaze to Daiske, "Let's get started, this useless talk is boring." She responds slightly annoyed, ready to start playing already. Deep down Hisa is not just excited to play basketball this time, but also excited to be playing with her old teammates again, however she would never admit this out loud.

----------------------------
Meisa hums lightly as she enters the gym, stopping in her tracks as she observed the seen happening in front of her. She had come to see how the team Daiske was currently coaching was doing, and maybe to also see him, but that's not important. But now she was greeted with the sight of Hisa, Emily, and some other girl challenging the second string boys team.

Meisa remained quiet, making her way to the bleachers deciding to see how this game would go.

Interactions: N/A

Jordan scratched his head lazily sighed, he had hoped that his team would calm down but this was clearly just going to make them act out even more. At this point it was beyond his control "....Do what you want. Any unnecessary fouling will be handled by me." he said and stepped onto the court. " Listen up, you're playing my former teammates.... complete with the returning prodigal daughter, isn't that right Angel?" Jordan looked at her with competitiveness burning in his eyes, his squad was going to get outplayed but he wasn't about to let them be caught off guard. "Play smart, otherwise they'll run straight through you. N-T defense. Let's go." Jordan held up two fingers and they nodded and got ready for tip off, they weren't good enough to stop them, they knew all of Daiske's plays and strategies, but since all the girls had left, they hadn't seen HIS strategies. Especially since they had only used it in one game.

"Now I just feel underestimated..." Jordan commented to himself. They might have been on par with the Generation of Miracles, but his old teammates were seriously looking down on him if they thought they only need three people to blow any team he was on away. Maybe they had needed reminding of who he was. He was unworthy of his title? Maybe that was true, but he was still a King, and they were in his domain. " Get ready, this isn't going to be a battle... it's war"

Flame Demon Flame Demon
Fluffy Fluffy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back