• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings [kitzusa's thread] searching for partners .. original, fandoms

kitzusa

peek-a-boo
hello and welcome to kitzusa's partner search thread!
before i, kitzusa, get into what i want to roleplay, please take this 'requirements' into consideration as i am starting to get picky with my partners.

kitzusa's partner requirement
i) please do not give me replies that are less than three lines.
i give you replies than are potentially more than three lines. one liners is out of the question here. just, i love writing and it's a hobby of mine, therefore, please work with me here. i get it if you have trouble in generating ideas for your reply, but that is why i'm here. just come and tell me and i'll assist you in any way possible. i don't lash out on people, so don't worry.
ii) plotting together.
in the past, i have met with partners that don't contribute in plotting. it annoys the living hell out of me when you fully depend on me on plotting the whole roleplay for us. we are partners - you agree on roleplaying with me, therefore, you have to at least help me in building up the plot. unless, if we're doing a freestyle roleplay, then, that's a different story.
iii) avoid god-modding.
i don't like people controlling my characters and i don't like controlling your characters. for the love of everything, do not control my characters!
iv) please be patient.
okay. this is very crucial. i am indeed a writer, however that doesn't mean i am 24/7 available to reply to our roleplay. i am not often online as life can sometimes drag me away from writing, therefore, please give me at least a week to reply. here's the thing, i want to have a 'stress' free roleplay, where i can enjoy it without worrying. i hope you get it. i don't mind waiting for your reply at all. take all the time you want. just don't disappear without telling me.
v) m/f pairing.
that is the only pairing that i feel like playing so far.
vi) use anime-ish face claim for original roleplays.
you see, i prefer anime-ish pictures for original plots. though, if fandom like kpop, i'm cool with real life face claims.
well, that's mostly it. now, let's get into the stuffs~
ORIGINAL
fantasy
romance
adventure
slice of life
(other plots will be edit)
FANDOM - ANIME
bungou stray dogs
black butler
hell girl
ouran high school host club
free! iwatobi swim club
fairy tail
durarara
my hero academia
kamigami no asobi
uta no prince sama
love live
(ask about others.. i don't really remember much)
FANDOM - SHOWS
kamen rider build
FANDOM - K-POP/J-ROCK
my first story
one ok rock
bts
got7
monsta x
blackpink
nct 127
seventeen
astro
exo
(ask about others.. i don't really remember much)
FANDOM - GAMES
mystic messenger
mobile legends
alright! now that i have list that down, here's some things about me.
english is not my native tongue. i am a writer, but i'm still human, therefore, please do not expect perfect grammar from me.
i love when people chat with me, even about random stuffs. i love if we can be friends other than roleplay partners. you want to send me a meme, go ahead. you want to vent about your problems, go ahead. i'm all open.
i prefer roleplaying here, on this site. we can chat somewhere else, like telegram or discord. but, please. keep the roleplay here.
alright. hopefully, you, who read this, find me compatible with you? in the sense of roleplaying, of course.
as of now, i am still searching. just so you know, i will eventually close this thread once i've reached my limit.

thank you for reading and i hope you have a great day.
- kitzusa

Hello there! You sound like a great roleplay partner, so I’m hoping that you’ll give me a chance. Anyways, I’d love to do a Fairy Tail roleplay, especially since I’m craving it badly, and finding people that play that anime are increasingly rare.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back