• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Kittie's partner search (always open!)

TheKittieFromTime

Hello and welcome to my partner search!

My name is Kittie and I'm 25 years old. I have had multiple fandom threads, but now it's time to focus on some more original content. I'm still open to fandom though! I'll list a few things I'm still interested in doing, but for now I'm mostly interested in playing with some of these plots. Let's first get into the boring but important stuff.

About me
- As I mentioned above, I'm a 25 year old female living in Europe. I'm in the gmt+1 timezone, but due to my insomnia I'm awake most hours of the day. Different timezones don't mean that much to me.
- Due to medical reasons I can't work, which means I'm free practically the entire week for roleplay. This doesn't mean I will be here all day every day, but I will be here a lot. I can give frequent replies, and if I'm gone for more than a week I will let you know.

- English isn't my first language, and I'm far from perfect. But I do have a good grasp on it and my grammar is good. I will make mistakes, I'm only human. I'll try and keep it to a minimum.
- I usually rp third person past tense, but I can do present tense as well. I write a minimum of 2 decent paragraphs, but I can do more depending on how much I have to work with.
- My only triggers are rape and animal abuse, please respect them.
- I like plotting!

What I'd like from you
- I don't care what gender you are, how old you are, and what timezone you're in. You're 14? That's fine. You're 60? Let's get this thing started! I genuinely don't care as long as we can be equals in writing.
- Please be able to respond at least once a week. I'd prefer more, but I understand real life comes first. Please let me know if you'll be gone for more than a week.
- Please have at least a decent grasp on the english language. I don't expect flawless grammar, but I do want to understand what you're trying to say. I don't like having to spend most of my time deciphering your sentences.
- I'd prefer it if you could rp in third person, but I am open to first person. No preference for past or present tense, either. Please give me at least one long paragraph to work with.
- Please tell me what your triggers are if you have any!
- Please plot with me! I like plotting, but I don't want to carry the entire rp on my own. Contribute! It doesn't have to be an elaborate thing, even the small things are fun!

That's it! You still here? I'm glad! Sorry it was so much, but it's important to get that stuff out of the way. Now on to the fun stuff!

Plots
So before we go into the juicy part, let's talk about pairings. I can do mxm and mxf, I don't do fxf. I'd prefer to play the female in mxf, but if we double I can totally play the male! That adds to my second part, I'm open to doubling. That being said, please put equal effort in both pairings. Don't type 10+ paragraphs for your pairing and then give me a one liner. I get sometimes replies are a little shorter, but please try to keep it mostly equal.
Now on to the plots! I have multiple plots that I would love to do. I admit I have taken most of these from the internet because I suck at thinking of prompts but I love building from them.
Muse a, a human, is dating muse b, a vampire. Muse a is pissed at muse b so they put on silver accessories and muse b is just standing there like "Babe, c'mon" but muse a doesn't budge.

I'd like to be muse a, can be either mxm or mxf. I love the idea of building on this happy couple where muse a just messes with muse b because they can't do certain things due to being a vampire.
Humans start out at birth with milk white blood. The more crimes they commit, the darker their blood becomes. One day muse a meets muse b, their soulmate. They are happily together for a few years. Then one day muse b accidentally cuts themselves, and muse a sees black blood.

I'd like to be muse a, and I'd like this one to be mxm. This can either be really dark, with muse b being a killer or something. Or it could be something more innocent, where muse b committed crimes to survive like stealing food to feed their hungry siblings but they were still crimes.
Muse a is lonely. They have no friends and no family, no one to keep them company. In a desperate attempt to end the loneliness they summon Satan and sell their soul. In exchange, they want Satan to be their friend. Satan has lived a long life, so what is a measly human life? He accepts, thinking nothing of it. But then as their contract comes to an end, Satan discovers he actually likes muse a. Satan can't destroy the contract, he can't stop muse a's soul from going to Hell. But he can help out in another way. He takes muse a to Hell and puts them in a position of power. Demons hardened by millennia of torture now have to answer to a lonely human who has become Satan's favorite.

I'd like to be the human, preference mxm. I will love you forever if you do this. This is both fluffy and angsty and I love it. We have the whole fluff of Satan and muse a's relationship, then the angst of Hell and torture and death.
Muse a, a theater tech, gets bitten by a vampire and begins to turn and they have to keep it a secret and they're like "oh no how will I ever keep this from my family and friends what will I do angst angst angst"
But no one notices for ages
And finally when someone does find out muse a is like "how did you never notice that in the past year I haven't gone outside when it's daylight, eaten anything, or let anyone take any pictures of me? Or that I've gotten sickly and pale or that I've been staying up all night? Or that I've been distant and avoided human interaction?"
And muse b is like "dude you were always like that!"
".... oh."

I'd like to be muse a, can be either mxm or mxf. I don't have anything really planned out for this yet, I just love the idea.
Muse a is depressed and feeling down. They move to a haunted house, not knowing there are already 7 demons living there, each corresponding to a deadly sin. But they're all trying to help muse a back on their feet; Pride helps with self-confidence, Lust helps them get laid, etc. Their advice isn't always the best, but they mean well and they all try to make it work.

Now this involves a lot of characters that we'll be splitting amongst ourselves. We can have a lot of fun with this, kinda like a sitcom with some added drama and supernatural stuff.
Muse a and muse b have been friends since they were kids. Muse a is human, while muse b is a werewolf. Werewolves are normal in this world, and they can change whenever they want to. Muse b belongs to a large pack of 3 werewolf families, and after muse a moves to their neighborhood they are quickly added to the pack. Unlike humans, werewolves have soulmates that they can identify based on scent. It is rare for a werewolf and human to be soulmates, but sometimes it happens. It just so turns out that muse a is muse b's soulmate.

I'd like to be muse a and I'd prefer mxm. I have a lot of ideas for this one, including an added omegaverse element.

This will be a short list. I mainly do canon x canon and oc x oc, but am open to canon x oc. Ask me about pairings!
Harry Potter
Critical Role
Final Fantasy XV
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
Dragon Quest XI
Dragon Age
One Piece

Hello there! Before I give an introduction in a pm and all, I have a question...

You also play a main character as a female. Well, so do I as I'm not comfortable playing the main male role. That being said, you double yet I do not. I find it goes only one way.

As much as I love romance, I would be down for a non-romantic roleplay with you if you were wanting! We could totally come up with something together. Please let me know if you're interested! :)

Hello there! Before I give an introduction in a pm and all, I have a question...

You also play a main character as a female. Well, so do I as I'm not comfortable playing the main male role. That being said, you double yet I do not. I find it goes only one way.

As much as I love romance, I would be down for a non-romantic roleplay with you if you were wanting! We could totally come up with something together. Please let me know if you're interested! :)

I’m up for a non-romantic roleplay! Pm me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back