• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Kiss Me ∞

giphy.gif
Welcome to Rivertone - A town where a clash lies between the good kids and the bad kids. They have always been divided by the train tracks, the rich kids run the East side, the bad kids run the West side. But what happens when the public school on the West side burns down? The town will have to get used to the bad kids attending the school on the East side, the people may not like it but they will have to get used to it.
But as time goes by, the good kids realize that the bad kids aren't as horrible as they want to believe, though they don't admit it. When the King and Queen of Rivertone high decide to throw an end of the school year party, the bad kids get invited - much to everyone's surprise. Will this be the end of a town clash?

Lipstick.gif
This roleplay will be based around romance, drama, eating disorders, anxiety/depression, family problems, drug and alcohol problems, sexuality, etc. The main idea is that nobody is perfect, life doesn't always go as planned, and that you one has the choice to follow society's standards.
I am looking for a max of twenty characters - the genders need to stay equal, unless there are some homosexual, trans, etc. characters. You have a choice if your character falls for someone or not. But my idea is just teens discovering themselves and discovering new love. (bad teen x good teen pairings)

giphy.gif
I do have a few ground rules:
I need people with good grammar and spelling.
I do require 2+ paragraphs, five or more sentences each.
No drama in the OOC, keep it in the RP.
No disrespecting me and other characters.
No god-modding - if you want to control someones character, make sure they're okay with it first.
Sexual scenes need to fade to black.
There will be content like drug use and the such, so I'm looking for so mature writers (16+)
Have fun! If you are interested let me know!

I *might* be interested.

This seems like it might be pretty big, and I haven't done a group RP in forever.

But if I joined, I'd probably play two people. One guy, one girl.

Thank you!

Can you make two characters? To keep the character count an even number?

Sure. I noticed you were asking for more guys... Do you want a male and female character? Or two males?

EDIT: I somewhat retract that question after looking back again, lol. I guess the more appropriate question would have been: Do you have a gender preference for the two?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back