• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kiotaro x Abana

Shea grinned, "I'm glad you feel good openly making fun of me." She really didn't mind it, it was refreshing that someone could joke with her like this.

Dante laughed. "Psh. I'm just cracking funnies!" He took her hand an teleported into their apartment. "Tada." He smiled at her.

Shea stumbled, "Again with no warning." She smiled. "Well I'll see you in the morning maybe?"

Dante looked at her and said, "Ya you will. I have to wake up early too. May you he the sweetest dreams." He smiled at her and let go of her hand. He sat on a chair and snapped his fingers to summon a cup of tea. "You want some?"

Shea shook her head, "remember, I'm on a blood diet. I'm just gonna go ahead and sleep, see you i the morning." She left the room and closed her bedroom door, noticing she had no sheets on the bed, "Shit, I really need to go shopping." She wasn't going to ask Dante to magically make sheets and blankets and pillows appear on her bed, she liked going shopping for homely things. Laying down on her bare bed, Shea curled up into a ball and tried to get some sleep but something just felt off. Shutting her eyes, she refused to acknowledge her paranoia.

Dante had finished his cup of tea and went into his room. He laid down in his bed an started thinking about Shea. She was hot! He started to fall asleep and he had a dream about his past. Things were coming back to him.

Shea tossed and turned, sweat trickling down her forehead, she was having a nightmare and couldn't wake from it. It was dark, screams could be heard and everything smelled of dried blood. Shea was running from someone, laughter and threats were taunting her as they chased her, until the sounds stopped. Shea stood there shivering in the dark and suddenly felt something sharp hit her stomach, she glanced down to see a stake protruding from her abdomen. Looking up, the laughter began again and a group of people stood before her wearing lab coats. Shea bolted upright, breathing heavily she grabbed her stomach and felt around making sure the stake wasn't there. She could still hear their laughter and feel them watching her. She sat there and leaned back against the headboard, drawing her knees to her chest.

Dante woke up in the middle of the night and decided to get some water because he was hot. He got up from his bed and made a light ball appear at the tip of his finger. He walked in the dark and got a drink. He was not being the quietest because he forgot about Shea. He sat down and started to drink.

Shea lifted her head from her knees, she couldn't sleep, not after that nightmare. She could sense Dante walking around the apartment but she didn't want to disturb him with something so silly as a nightmare. Her room felt warm but it was cool outside, frowning and still groggy, she tried to disentangle herself from her blankets not realizing she had twisted herself in them like a web during her sleep. Thinking she was safe she climbed out of bed but her leg refused to go with her causing her to crash to the ground, a loud thump echoing through her room. Groaning, she rubbed her head and laid there, "Forget it, I'll just melt here instead of going out there for Dante to see me like this."

Dante heard a loud thump and ran to Shea's room. He knocked on we door and said, "You okay in there Shea?" He felt the heat from the apartment and turned down the AC with his, ((son! He's psychic!! :P ))

"Peachy! Oh great now I taste peaches! Argh! Can vampires have concussions?!" Shea called through her door to Dante. Rolling over she stood up and opened her door, "Can we? Get concussions? Oh what am I saying you've never met one before me, huh?" Shea didn't realize she was such a mess when she turned away to crawl back on her bed. Her hair was tangled like a rat's nest and her eyes were red rimmed from lack of sleep.

Dante held in laughter. "Well you are the first vampire I know. But I have books on everything. I shall check. Would you like anything?" He smiled even though he was on the other side of the door.

"A gun shot to the face?" Shea grumbled and speaking up she said, "no that's ok, it's almost sun up so we should get another hour or two before we have to get ready for work."

Dante lost his smile. "I don't need sleep. I can read an you can sleep! Deal. Now sleep." He snapped his fingers so she would go back to sleep. He walked into his room and took out his supernatural creatures book and searched for vampires. He started to read up on them and he learned many things.

Shea woke to her alarm, "nooooo." She groaned as she grabbed her phone to turn off the insistent ringing. Quickly grabbing her work outfit, she walked out of her room towards the bathroom to shower and change. The water was steaming but she took a quick 10 minutes, dressed, and brushed her teeth. She made her way towards the living room to sit on the couch until Dante woke.

Dante finished reading when he heard the shower. He went out of his room and saw Shea. "Morning. How did you sleep?" He said smiling. He went over and made some coffee and he started to drink it in his favorite mug that read 'This coffee is magical'

"Could've been better." She grumbled, grabbing her apartment key and wallet which she stuck into her apron pocket. "I'll be going to work now, I have to be there earlier to open up." She didn't mention that she was going to grab a bite to eat as well.

Dante smiled and finished off his coffee. "Maybe I'll drop by in a little." He left the apartment, looking it up. When he got to his coffee shop, he told everyone that he would leave early. After a few hours, he left for the bar. He entered and saw Shea. "She is attractive in that outfit." He shook off the idea and he went up to her and said, "Rum and coke please." He smiled.

Shea blinked at the voice behind her as she cleaned up the counter, "Dante!" She smiled and quickly got his order, "Didn't think you'd actually show up." She wanted to make small talk or something but her boss walked in, 'Shea! Get your arse to work, I don't pay you to talk with your boy toys!' Shea flushed, "You don't even pay me minimum wage!!!" Her hand slapped to her mouth at what she had said aloud but her boss was too drunk to even have heard her.

Dante get awkward. "Should I have a talk with him? He doesn't treat you well." He stood up and finished his drink in one big gulp.

Shea shrugged, "You can try. Hell I'd give anything to just quit but I need the money." She went back to cleaning the counters and handing drinks to the regulars.

Dante sat for a little bit. "Well. My coffee shop needs another barista. Why don't you come work there with me?" He smiled at her and made sure no one was trying anything funny with her.

She glanced at Dante while handing a drink to an already drunk patron. He reached for her but she ignored him because she was used to this and sidestepped his outstretched hand, "Your job would hire me? A bartender that's used to violence and can dodge anything? Well dodge sometimes." She grinned. The drunk swatted at her and she stuck out her tongue, "Oh chill Mike! I'm not letting you fondle me!"

Dante laughed a little. "Of course they would hire you! And there aren't people trying. To. Fondle. You." He felt awkward but he wanted to say it. He smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back