• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Kiotaro x Abana

Shea smiled and put her number in, going through the settings she found his number and clicked on her iPhone putting the number in. "That's a good reason for flip phones, I like Apple products though." Shea handed him his phone back, "How come you've accepted my nature?"

Dante laughed. "Well, your're pretty normal. So I can't not like you." He smiled and summoned a tulip from no where. "This is a beauty right? And just smell it." He smelled it and and handed it to Shea.

Shea took the tulip, "trying to woo me with your magic, Dante?", again she was teasing him but he always left it open for her to tease him.

Shea laughed and turned away from him, "I'm going out for a while. Call if you need anything." She walked towards the door, the moon was calling to her.

Dante looked at her and said, "Don't get any innocent people. Do you at least want some blood that I can make?" He made a concerned look.

Shea flinched, stopping and looking back to Dante, "you can make blood?". Why does he look worried? Is it for the humans or...? "I don't feed on innocents, Dante, that's one thing you can trust me with. I wasn't willingly turned into a monster, you know." Shea reached up to touch her neck, to the faded marks that had started her new life.

Dante smiled. "At least you know had to do. But yes I can make blood. I might have to look for the recipe in some if my books but I can find it." He got up and went into his room. After a little hit he came back out with a book in his hands. He was flipping through the pages. "Aha. I found it." He pointed to te recipe for blood and put it in the counter by the stared getting some ingredients.

Shea walked to the counter to look at the page the book was opened to, "Huh." She looked up to watch him gather ingredients, "Why don't you just poof the ingredients instead of looking for them?" She laughed softly.

Dante laughed. "We'll that's not fun. I like to be somewhat human." He smiled and boiled some water. He put some ingredients in the water. It looked like jello before you it is gelatin. He put it in the fridge and closed it.

Shea looked back to the book, pondering what he said about being human, "I fear I'm losing my humanity every time I feed." She heard him open the fridge but didn't look up, busying herself with reading his book.

He stopped smiling and said, "people are people no matter how not people-y they feel. I am a person. Humanity Is just a concept. It's a stupid concept. At exactly is humanity? If you ask ten people they will say twenty different things."

Shea looked up, "Are you sure they would say twenty different things? I believe humanity means being able to care for someone or to put someone before yourself. Thinking the word humanity is a concept and merely stupid makes me wonder if you care for being human at all." Shea shrugged and looked back to the book, "I'm liking you more and more, Dante."

Dante laughed. To be honest he was just making shit up. "And I, you." He pulled out the blood and put it on the counter. He got a glass an poured some of the blood in it. "Try it. Lets see if its good." He slid the glass towards her and smiled.

Shea caught the glass and lifted it to her nose, smelling it, "Smells like diluted blood." Lowering it she took a sip, "Mmmm, not bad, but it's cold. Could it be microwaved?"

Dante took the glass quickly and heated it up with his palm. He handed it back to her. "Here ya go." He smiled.

Shea laughed and took the glass back. Taking a sip, she swished the liquid in her mouth, "You're good, you might be my new donor that I'd like to keep."

Dante rubbed the back of his neck. "How about your cook instead?" He awkwardly laughed. He put his book away and snapped his fingers and started to cook some pasta with the ingredients he summoned.

Shea sipped at the blood, "you want me to cook yet you're making pasta? You're confusing." She stood up and draining the glass of blood, walking to sink to clean the glass and setting it on the counter. "You eat, I'll only get nauseous with the smell so I'll be right back." Shea walked out towards her room to grab some clean clothes and went to take a shower.

Dante smiled at her and continued To make pasta. He finished and made himself a plate and started to eat.

After showering quickly, Shea slipped on some yoga pants and tank top. Grabbing her thin bath robe, she walked towards the kitchen but could smell the food and became instantly nauseous. Rushing outside, she closed the door and climbed up towards the roof, laying down to watch the stars.

Dante laughed a little bit when he ran away. After he finished he thought he could join her. So he teleported up to the roof and said, "Surprise." He smiled.

"Ack!! Dante!!" Shea grabbed at her chest, "Don't do that! Trying to scare me?" She returned his smile and payed back down, "I'm going to need to tie a bell on you."

Dante laughed. He snapped his fingers and a bell appeared on his neck. He shook his neck around and the bell was chiming a lot. "Way ahead of you." He layed down next to her and said, "the sky is beautiful right?" He stared at the stars.

Shea laughed and rolled on her side to hold her stomach as Dante pretty much danced with his neck, the bell chiming loudly. Taking a breathe for calm her laughter, Shea looked back up, "Yes, I love the sky at this time of day." She sneaked a glance at Dante, He must not like being alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back