• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Kings and Underlings [Ignore Prefix]

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The Deimos family has a long and well-documented history... of infertility. The condition goes as far back as any can remember, the origin of the condition a medical mystery. No one's even sure what side of the family it's carried on, as whoever marries into the family seems to become unable to produce offspring.

The most interesting case of this apparent genetic curse is the case of Alistair Deimos, Dictator of Kingdom Mettus. His step-father, King Mortus Deimos, had only one child prior to Alistair, that child being Octavius Deimos. It wasn't until Queen Anne bore Alistair that Prince Octavius' status as a miracle child seemed to wear off, the rest of the kingdom unaware that their queen had an affair on the side with a foreign ambassador, right before said ambassador returned to his land. Regardless, Mortus welcomed Alistair to the family with all the love of a proud father. It was a golden age for the kingdom.

But all things must end. Octavius, jealous of his brother, was driven to eventually overthrow his own parents, murdering them in their sleep when Octavius reached the age of twenty-two. Five years passed under the new dictator's iron grip, harsh laws being passed as the gap between the poor and the rich grew wider and wider. The former kingdom was prone to civil unrest. When Alistair in turn overthrew and killed his older step-brother, the kingdom thought they were in the clear, that Lord Alistair was going to return everything back to the way it was.

Boy, were they in for a surprise.

....​

This is where our tale begins. We can set this in a medieval fantasy, a modern day, or a slightly futuristic. I of course will be playing as Alistair, and you're welcome to play whoever you want across from me. That could be a revolutionary undercover as a suitor, a bodyguard, a mistress, or perhaps a scientist trying to solve the problem of Alistair's infertility.

Regardless of your character, the center focus of this rp would be romance between our characters. I'm open to doubling, but won't be asking for it unless you ask first. I prefer to rp in PM's, on Discord, or on threads. MxF or MxM is okay, and I'm open to mpreg if you really wanna go that route.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back