• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Kingpin - OOC

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oooh dang.
So I have to f i t e with someone to get a role?

Also, are we allowed to make more than one character?
Hi!! You are allowed to make more than one character, but I'll most likely only accept one of them to give others a chance. Also because most of the characters will be interacting with each other, and no one rlly wants to be rping with themself yanno hehe

oMg thanks♡♡ I can't take credit tho, I'm really bad at coding (even though I literally took a class for it and I'm getting my certificate in my major for web design lmao) and it was really chaser who did everything and I just added pics and changed colors :)
that's so cool! omggg

adonis is mostly done for the most part !! i need to add his thoughts on the party and add small lil memories to his biography which i’ll do after i take a short break, but over than that he’s finished! i overwrite™ so if you get bored reading him, that’s understandable as i don’t understand the term short & sweet shshsgs

Hi!! You are allowed to make more than one character, but I'll most likely only accept one of them to give others a chance. Also because most of the characters will be interacting with each other, and no one rlly wants to be rping with themself yanno hehe

that's so cool! omggg
Thanks ^.^

*air likes the post regardless to uppity bumpity the post*

d a n g e r d a n g e r logastellus logastellus _KoKo_ _KoKo_ Moonraker Moonraker v i n e v i n e Semblance Semblance ShadyAce ShadyAce Yarrow Yarrow Mademoiselle Mademoiselle simonesays simonesays adored adored
Hey there, we've noticed that a lot of character sheets are still unfinished. I wanted to ask those who aren't finished with their character sheets yet if an extension for the deadline to be on Wednesday (Jan 10) would be helpful? If you can finish your cs by then, please like this post so we can have an idea of how many people need the extension. Thanks!

I should be done by the end of the day! Thanks ♡♡

oh i missed like lots of things
Saffron is like 1-2 paragraphs of her personality away from done.
It's 1am so I'm going to sleep and finish it first thing in the morning!! So in like 9 hours or somethin she'll be done. I hope that's okay!

the deadline has been moved to January 10th (Wednesday)! we'll start accepting characters by then. hope no one minds the wait too much.

oh i missed like lots of things
Saffron is like 1-2 paragraphs of her personality away from done.
It's 1am so I'm going to sleep and finish it first thing in the morning!! So in like 9 hours or somethin she'll be done. I hope that's okay!
that's fine! <3
I should be done by the end of the day! Thanks ♡♡
Mine’s should be done today.
and thanks for the feedback guys, we just wanted to make sure everyone has enough time to finish, but i'm glad y'all are about to be done soon. :)

Last edited:
d a n g e r d a n g e r logastellus logastellus _KoKo_ _KoKo_ Moonraker Moonraker v i n e v i n e Semblance Semblance ShadyAce ShadyAce Yarrow Yarrow Mademoiselle Mademoiselle simonesays simonesays adored adored
Hey there, we've noticed that a lot of character sheets are still unfinished. I wanted to ask those who aren't finished with their character sheets yet if an extension for the deadline to be on Wednesday (Jan 10) would be helpful? If you can finish your cs by then, please like this post so we can have an idea of how many people need the extension. Thanks!
I think I'll be able to finish by then

I'll try my best to be done by then! My online class just started and I've been busy catching up with my home friends again before we all go back to school, so I may need a couple more days but I'll let you know :)

Saffron is done. Excited to see the RP unfold whether my char is picked or not ;p
I realize like all of her is just contradiction cause she has no idea whats she doing with herself. whoops that must be why I repeated my self a lil bit sorry!!

Some goes for me, I’m going to enjoy reading this even if I don’t get the part.

today is the day!
because alex is a few hours ahead of me and our time zones are different, we still notice some crucial roles that have not finished yet but the deadline is today guys!

it’s currently 9:48AM, january 8th for me and so you guys have until the end of today for those who are still working on character!

i can’t wait to get this show on the road!

hey guys, characters are going to be announced only after a few issues (such as filling the key roles) are sorted out and addressed. sorry for the delay! i'm sure you guys are looking forward to starting as much as we are, but your patience is much appreciated. we'll tag those who are accepted in the ic link for sure though. :)

greetings everyone!
xxxx i would love to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has tried out for a role and expressed interested in 'kingpin' ! alex and i are quite pleased and honestly overjoyed by the turn out of this roleplay! thank you so much for giving your time, effort, and your best! can we just say "oh, hot damn!!" everyone's character looks flipping incredible and are all unique and diverse in their own way! gorgeous cast indeed ! that being said, shall we begin with the casting? drum roll please !

The Cast of Kingpin - Accepted
Emmeline Gubler as The Slut [ deer deer ]
Oliver Harlow as The Nerd [ pulpfiction pulpfiction ]
Arden Vega as The Prep [ simonesays simonesays ]
Adonis Vega as The Player [ adored adored ]
Saffron Harper as The Hipster [ ShadyAce ShadyAce ]
Tramel Fitzgerald as The Stoner [ logastellus logastellus ]
Emily Walters as The Cheerleader [ spectro spectro ]

xxxx congratulations to those who have made the cast! for those who have not made it, please don't fret ! it was honestly a tough decision to decide on our cast members, however, if a role were to open up, would you like to give it another go and be contacted for the any role that opens? if so, please let us know !

p.s. we do know that the quarterback, the queen bee, and the kingpin were not placed on the list but that is because we are still awaiting on their sheets! the list will be updated once the extension given to those roles have ended [tonight].

Semblance Semblance , vixe vixe , Aato Aato , Moonraker Moonraker , pulpfiction pulpfiction , deer deer adored adored , logastellus logastellus , spectro spectro , simonesays simonesays , ShadyAce ShadyAce

greetings everyone!
xxxx i would love to start off by saying thank you to everyone who has tried out for a role and expressed interested in 'kingpin' ! alex and i are quite pleased and honestly overjoyed by the turn out of this roleplay! thank you so much for giving your time, effort, and your best! can we just say "oh, hot damn!!" everyone's character looks flipping incredible and are all unique and diverse in their own way! gorgeous cast indeed ! that being said, shall we begin with the casting? drum roll please !

The Cast of Kingpin - Accepted
Emmeline Gubler as The Slut [ deer deer ]
Oliver Harlow as The Nerd [ pulpfiction pulpfiction ]
Arden Vega as The Prep [ simonesays simonesays ]
Adonis Vega as The Player [ adored adored ]
Saffron Harper as The Hipster [ ShadyAce ShadyAce ]
Tramel Fitzgerald as The Stoner [ logastellus logastellus ]
Emily Walters as The Cheerleader [ spectro spectro ]

xxxx congratulations to those who have made the cast! for those who have not made it, please don't fret ! it was honestly a tough decision to decide on our cast members, however, if a role were to open up, would you like to give it another go and be contacted for the any role that opens? if so, please let us know !

p.s. we do know that the quarterback, the queen bee, and the kingpin were not placed on the list but that is because we are still awaiting on their sheets! the list will be updated once the extension given to those roles have ended [tonight].

Semblance Semblance , vixe vixe , Aato Aato , Moonraker Moonraker , pulpfiction pulpfiction , deer deer adored adored , logastellus logastellus , spectro spectro , simonesays simonesays , ShadyAce ShadyAce
Finally done with my CS! Sorry for the delay. Can't wait to get this show on the road

Finally done with my CS! Sorry for the delay. Can't wait to get this show on the road
squeee ! i am so glad you are finished and i am so excited !

alex and i will be making a discord for the roleplay as soon as possible ! the discord will also act like an ooc and it's quite easier to get in contact with everyone on discord since i find that group PMs can be a lot to handle and the thread's notification system can be a little bit tempermental!
with that being said, could everyone send me their discord?

squeee ! i am so glad you are finished and i am so excited !

alex and i will be making a discord for the roleplay as soon as possible ! the discord will also act like an ooc and it's quite easier to get in contact with everyone on discord since i find that group PMs can be a lot to handle and the thread's notification system can be a little bit tempermental!
with that being said, could everyone send me their discord?
Semblance #6570 !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back