• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Kingdoms of Iliest (Dungeon World) - OOC

Guys, I've ask Teh Frixz Teh Frixz if she's interested in playing with us. She said she'd like to, so she'll be joining. Once we have her playbook up, I'll start the game.

By the way, if you have any concepts/requests, I have a huge backlog of playbooks. Can post a list, if you want.

I have the wrath of nature 'bundle' because I've never been a 'nature' type player soooo kinda leaning towards that. Leaning away from 'spellcasting' too so it's a tossup between Centaur, Dryad, and Treefolk. What sounds fun? I've got a lean towards centaur but I don't need my inbox filled with monstergirl stuff again.

Dryad sounds fun. In my own list most of my stuff is magic-oriented, but outside that I got Perseus Knight (anti-mage clad in mirrored armor), Elf and Halfing playbooks, a Monk. I might convince a friend to give me her Swan Maiden playbook, where you're a former human who's become a fae noblewoman. Kind of Exalted Fair Folk-esque.

Oh lord. What have I done!? I just realized I've put Hooper and Ryoma back together again...

God help us all.

Yeesh. I go away for a few minutes and we've got more discussion than in the last two weeks prior. I take it this means we're beginning soon?

If we really wanted to make the game explode into instant awesome, we'd just have to add Grey Grey to the others. Grey lines threads with C4, I'm pretty sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back