• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom of the Wicked - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
There we go, I'm all done. Backstory still too long after so many tries. Also Zaxs Zaxs if he needs revision just let me know. I tried to not make him feel op, but I might have gotten carried away
He doesn't seem to OP at all he doesn't even have a unique power it seems. But with the classes he has, he seems like a utility character having knowledge of trade, smithing, craftsmanship, and enchanting. Being great at helping build onto the mountain and also making weapons for the others.

He doesn't seem to OP at all he doesn't even have a unique power it seems. But with the classes he has, he seems like a utility character having knowledge of trade, smithing, craftsmanship, and enchanting. Being great at helping build onto the mountain and also making weapons for the others.

Oh that’s really good to hear. I guess I tried to make his unique power that he is the only cleric of this God, and his craftsmanship is unknown due all his people hiding out forever.

Ya so he’s not combat focused as say Katherine, but he can still pull his weight. Awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Back