• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom of the Wicked - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I've noticed that we have very little characters with the knight role. Since one of the already created characters seems kind of similar to what I had planned, should I make a Knight instead to balance the roles out a bit?

I've noticed that we have very little characters with the knight role. Since one of the already created characters seems kind of similar to what I had planned, should I make a Knight instead to balance the roles out a bit?
You don't have to, I am sure we can get along with just a few knights.

Could you describe to me the battle mage class?
Kind of like a fighter, but they mix in magic with their attacks. Like surrounding their weapon with lighting, or casting fire on their feet to speed them up, even transforming their bodies into certain animals to gain more strength or agility.

Kind of like a fighter, but they mix in magic with their attacks. Like surrounding their weapon with lighting, or casting fire on their feet to speed them up, even transforming their bodies into certain animals to gain more strength or agility.
Could it be stylized to fit a certain combination of classes? For example my character being a yin fighter, could she have some sort of ranged spell? I.e. ice spears, orbs of fire waiting to be detonated, earth spikes--

Could it be stylized to fit a certain combination of classes? For example my character being a yin fighter, could she have some sort of ranged spell? I.e. ice spears, orbs of fire waiting to be detonated, earth spikes--
Yeah sure, though remember you can add all the classes you have to create a unique kind of power. Like my character being great at 1v1 fights and dealing strikes and ending with a very critical strike that can destroy most things.

I'll be should be able to get it out sometime tomorrow so long as nothing awful and unexpected happens

Ahzndhdjshsb
Will try and finish the chara tonite x

I'm sorry but due to personal reasons, I have had to cut some of my rps, and this one is one of them. I'm very sorry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back