• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom of the Wicked - OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Zaxs

Immortal Bait
Here you may chat amongst yourselves and discuss about the roleplay. You may also ping me for any details I might've missed, if you want to add something to the world, or if you have any questions or concerns.

Do not be rude and play nice with other roleplayers.

There is a creature that sees over the mountain and somewhat around the area. I do not think you can overseer the land. The character is in lore and you will need to choose something else.

How about Overseer of Trades and service?

Can I request the addition of Druid to the classes? The whole nature manipulation thing?

Explain please

A jester, court jester, or fool, was historically an entertainer who was a member of the household of a nobleman or a monarch employed to entertain him and his guests. A jester was also an itinerant performer who entertained common folk at fairs and markets. Members of nobility enjoyed a leisure life and often they used to appoint or employ a professional clown whose major task was to entertain a king or noblemen of the medieval period. These jesters also referred to as a clown, or buffoon, or a fool.

A jester, court jester, or fool, was historically an entertainer who was a member of the household of a nobleman or a monarch employed to entertain him and his guests. A jester was also an itinerant performer who entertained common folk at fairs and markets. Members of nobility enjoyed a leisure life and often they used to appoint or employ a professional clown whose major task was to entertain a king or noblemen of the medieval period. These jesters also referred to as a clown, or buffoon, or a fool.
I see. Looking at the character sheet, are you making two characters or one?

It definitely is something I never thought of or had before.

Also, those that are having trouble making a sheet, feel free to ask questions post it and get feedback or even just ask me or anyone else here for ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back