• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts ♛: United By Destiny

sgtmickey said:
...wait a minute O.o
what else is there other than heartless and nobodies? Aren't those the only two types of enemies in kingdom hearts anyway?
No. There's like four. Heartless in KH1. Nobodies in KH2. Unversed in Birth By Sleep and Nightmares in Dream Drop Distance.

[QUOTE="Lady Red]>_> It wouldn't be the same story though. Sorry but if you want another original story related to KH then say so.

[/QUOTE]
Well, then let's take that route, after Xehanort and Sora.

O.o huh. I didn't think the other games mattered! I thought only the main games contained original content and the others were just spin offs

sgtmickey said:
O.o huh. I didn't think the other games mattered! I thought only the main games contained original content and the others were just spin offs
All the games is part of one big storyline. Lol

O_O your joking Birth by sleep shows how sora and riku got there keylades as well as kire 358/2 day's explains that roxes was a member of organisation 13 chain of memorys explains why half of the organisation was killed off in kh 2 and DDD explains preety much evrything before the grand fenaly

Last edited by a moderator:
drummerboi said:
O_O your joking Birth by sleep shows how sora and riku got there keylades as well as kire 358/2 day's explains that roxes was a member of organisation 13 chain of memorys explains why half of the organisation was killed off in kh 2 and DDD explains preety much evrything before the grand fenaly
O.o I didn't think it would be THAT complicated it's a Disney game for goodness sa-.................it's made by square enix......now it makes sense 'w'

well I'll just be disney characters then xD

They don't have to remember lore at least ( except donald, goof, and mickey )

Fun Fact: Square Enix and Disney Interactive worked in the same building, Square wanted to make an RPG based off Disney characters but they didn't have enough money to get the rights, on an elevator trip a group of disney guys and square guys were together and one of the square guys brought up the idea and it turned into Kingdom hearts 'w'

Fun Fact: Kingdom Hearts was orignally going to be a very simple plotted game, it starred Mickey Mouse since Square wanted him, but Disney wanted it to be about Donald Duck. Soon they settled on an original character named Sora, Sora's original design was a bit animal like because of this since he resembled more of a lion than human. They used some of the assets for this design in the Lion King level in Kingdom Hearts 2
Sora_Concept_KH1.jpg

Alright, now let's get started on plotting, shall we?

Let's begin with aspects. I'll take Light and Darkness for the primary antagonist and a surprise.

Last edited by a moderator:
wait a minute .w.

what disney companion do you want to follow you on your journey, 'w'

if we're not donald and goofy and if I recall, certain characters aren't allowed to follow, they tend to be from movies so the only ones that are allowed are a part of the Mickey Mouse canon, like Pete or something.

Perhaps Oswald ( Mickey's brother ) would be a good additional character

oswald_kingdom_hearts_costume__by_extvia-d35hvso.jpg

i have to admit i always wanted oswald to be in kh but maybe he could be a anti hero he's more like that

hmm...but how? Would he be a part of organization 13? I have no clue what they are but I guess they're kind of bad but don't want to be??? No clue. But I'm completely fine with just having Donald and Goofy, they're like the bestest ever 'w'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back