• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts ♛: United By Destiny

AceSorcerer said:
We will develop plot lines as we go along before we enter the world I'd imagine, and even then @Lady Red has the final say. For now we will be meeting up in either Traverse Town or Twilight Town.
i'm curious to see what worlds she picks 'w' !!!

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening. @AceSorcerer pretty much nailed it by mentioning I have the final say. I'll definitely try to be fair as possible with everything that have been going on in this thread during my absence. Honestly, I was suppose to answer everything yesterday BUT Comic Con happened. Now that I've returned I'll address the concerns. Things will happen in Traverse Town first since that's the legit first world besides Twilight Town that the KH crew started. Perhaps, we can find a way to actually meet up indvidually in that world first OR in separate worlds as the story go on to make some progress. I honestly thank Ace for making things clear here while I was away. lol Next is @sgtmickey . Okay, the list of worlds was great. Again, I have the say on which worlds should happen. I must ask for a group vote on how many worlds do each of you want to explore? I mentioned in my first post, I wanted at 5-7 or at least the same number of worlds in a KH game. If you want more, then sure. If you want this story to be long term like it should then great. As long as the worlds' number don't exceed 14 worlds.May I bring up the idea to have some of the mentioned disney movies in that list to be like 100 Acre Wood and Space Paranoids? Those worlds are like mini game worlds and places to earn stuff there. I honestly don't have much time at the moment but I wanted to make sure I get back to this thread and make my reply happen. lol And to @Fiuyiuha , you can definitely join. The more people the better the story can turn out. Least with this discussion, we can work together on how the plot can come out as. My next reply will regard the list and everyone else's replies if people respond right after me later. Thanks for taking interest in wanting a KH storyline with me. lol I just haven't seen one get done while I was here. Then again, I am fairly new. xD

atculy in each game there 13 worlds but it's your rp after all and even hough you havn't tagged e in that post is still read t all :)

I looked up the worlds in KH2. Seen around 14 worlds. Kinda why I said not to bypass 14 worlds. I kinda feel bad now. I only tagged people who recently posted and benefited more development in this thread, But thank you Drummerboi.

it's okay i just stay in the backround till im needed plus shouldn't we have a villain who want's to distroy darkess who's on are side the majority for the game until we fight them

drummerboi said:
it's okay i just stay in the backround till im needed plus shouldn't we have a villain who want's to distroy darkess who's on are side the majority for the game until we fight them
I've already got that covered.

i'll be........are mages allowed? 'w' I remember Donald Duck being my BOI !!!!! But if I'm unable to be Donald can I be my OC? Ashes the cat ( profile pic ) ? I think he'd be a decent substitute for Donald since he's short and stubby.....and a mage..... He kind of reminds me of a Moogle......moogle mage.... he can be a character right?

Aquafan said:
I usually don't do fandoms, but you said the word kingdom hearts, i'm in xD
^^^Its beautiful that there are a lot of people who share the same interest and love for Kingdom Hearts like I do. Lol Welcome aboard. Pick a side and character.

Thanks! You answered my question 'do we pick our own character? Or make an original?'

I want to do light, since when i am the bad guy i am like terra and undecicive. Could i be light if there isn't too many people already on that side? Ventus if he isn't taken (i think he is awake now, oh sorry spoilers. xD ))

Its fine. We already did spoilers all over this thread. lol Picking Ventus is fine. Eh, but the others seem to be going in the original story route for the future role-play though, @Aquafan

So we are following sora then? This is confusing xD , forgive me i am new to fandoms. Have to process, so what kind of characters can be picked?

I can simply be him at castle oblivion with terra, i mean hey they are still there.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally want to be Sora. Basically any of the mentioned roles from the first post, Disney, OCs can be picked. Originally, the RP was suppose to start right after Dream Drop Distance. But to me from the replies of the others, they are not interested on making it a canon/original story mixture. :-(

Disney... meh, i still want ventus lol xD please rescue me sora.

And if you can't tell, i am a fan of aqua.

I'll think of another character as well to play with you guys. One that is slightly agressive.

Aquafan said:
Disney... meh, i still want ventus lol xD please rescue me sora.
And if you can't tell, i am a fan of aqua.

I'll think of another character as well to play with you guys. One that is slightly agressive.
I think the point of the RP I had planned is to rescue Ventus. BUT if we can get a mutual vote then just maybe it can still happen. LOL Hm. Well, I would say pick a character to be if it isn't Ventus or Aqua. I don't mind either character. I wanted this to be as open as possible for others to jump in.

also when are we going to start this since if i learnt anything from this site the longer people wil have to wait fr a rp the les there interested in it im still iterested of cours

I can have a few plot twists with ventus, i want to watch aqua through someone else haha, and as for disney characters, since FF characters are npc's, i could do malificent, make her a good guy.

One world we could have is big hero 6, :D ....

(did not read the entire thread)

sgtmickey said:
23. Winnie the Pooh

29. Who Framed Roger Rabbit

31. DuckTales the Movie

37. A Goofy Movie

48. Emperor's New Groove

49. Atlantis: The Lost Empire

52. Treasure Planet

54. Finding Nemo

65. Tangled

66. Toy Story 3

68. Wreck it Ralph

69. Brave

72. Big Hero 6
Okay! I went through the list and picked 12 Disney movies from it. I took a leap of faith and picked 6 movies I haven't seen. The rest I did see though. Reason I picked most of the movies since some were already in KH, said to be in KH3 and are/was popular. Only movies I seen was 23, 29, 37, 48, 54, 66 and some of 72. Obviously, the ones quoted is the ones I picked. Any questions?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back