• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts ♛: United By Destiny

Still were not having mech's you can sumon only your keylade and keyblade summon's you don't decide what we have the owner of the thread dose no matter how much you try

AceSorcerer said:
It honestly feels like, however, we're approaching more of an original story.
I feel the same way. The ideas you guys keep coming up isn't KH related to stick with what was in stone. lol Its almost like the Mech idea is all mickey is set on too. lol

tumblr_nf22uwNJFZ1rlf3k5o9_1280.jpg

:D

(つ◉益◉)つ I'M A CRAAAAAAAAAZY MAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll drop the mech idea. I'm saving that for my insane rp anyway

don't worry ace im not aiming at you SGT do you even know what kingdom heart's is about.... and be honest... if you don't know i woudl like to refer you to the owners overview or if you do know what it's about then please I know you just searched Kingdom heart's mech's since that imige has nothing to do with the rp so please take your goren lagen fandom somewhere else please because the owner of this thread has been waiting for this for year's to start up

AceSorcerer said:
I'm keeping with KH, it's SGT that's going insane.
In that case, I'm ignoring Mickey until he stops the talk of mechs and gets that out of his system. lol

(つ◉益◉)つ o͡͡͡╮༼ ʘ̆ ۝ ʘ̆ ༽╭o͡͡͡ ლ( ◕ 益 ◕ ) ლ ༽つ۞﹏۞༼つ ─=≡ΣO)) ໒( ◐ ﹏ ◐ )७ ໒( : ͡° д °͡ : )७

ᕦ(⊙෴⊙)ᕤ

CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZY

Last edited by a moderator:
is pixar included? If so then that'd be cool. We could have a Pixar lamp keyblade, ( not world because it's just a lamp bouncing around with a ball .w. )

good now laiy red shall we continue disgussing the plot so we got darkside as the first bossand we all are going to meet in travise town. So is sora going to meet us individualy or all together because it would be good charicter development if sora meet's are charicters individualy

drummerboi said:
good now laiy red shall we continue disgussing the plot so we got darkside as the first bossand we all are going to meet in travise town. So is sora going to meet us individualy or all together because it would be good charicter development if sora meet's are charicters individualy
I would say individually at first. Conflict that would lead to the boss fight. Question is, what would the enemies be at Traverse Town? Heartless? Unversed?

since Travers town has one of the key holes it would make sence to have heartless there. but do what kingdom heart's 2 did increase the variety of enamys like first visit heartless second visit heartless and nobodys

fun fact: Woody and Buzz were meant to make an appearance in kingdom hearts 2 as summon characters but were eventually scrapped for unknown reasons, although if you go searching in the games' code you can find untextured models of woody and buzz.
maxresdefault.jpg

drummerboi said:
since Travers town has one of the key holes it would make sence to have heartless there. but do what kingdom heart's 2 did increase the variety of enamys like first visit heartless second visit heartless and nobodys
Heartless and Nobodies, it is then.

We can have KH without Sora. It's the universe, not Sora, that matters. Sora could/should be mentioned in passing, but he isn't needed.

...wait a minute O.o

what else is there other than heartless and nobodies? Aren't those the only two types of enemies in kingdom hearts anyway?

AceSorcerer said:
We can have KH without Sora. It's the universe, not Sora, that matters. Sora could/should be mentioned in passing, but he isn't needed.
>_> It wouldn't be the same story though. Sorry but if you want another original story related to KH then say so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back