• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom hearts RP!

Roxxane nodded, "When ever you go off to buy stuff people always say to me that I have a great older friend looking out for me." She left out the part of when elderly couples would say that Pesu was a good older boyfriend. They weren't like that, they were just friends.

Roxxane nodded, "But I'm okay with letting them think that you're older. Then they don't expect nearly as much out of us."

Roxxane laughed, "That you really are. And I am grateful for it because it makes you give some of the best advice."

Roxxane gasped dramatically, "But you love those headphones. You have to promise me that when you go to chase your dream you take them with you. And don't ever forget about me."

Pēsu: I'll just have something else to remember you by. Like... the times we had together. The fun we had. The things you told me.

Roxxane nodded, "I wish I could go with you. But maybe...." She paused and pulled something out of her pocket, they were two small colored orbs. "Maybe these will help keep us connected to each other..."

Roxxane smiled, "They're colored orbs that I found laying around in my house. I thought that they might be useful one day so I kept them with me."

Roxxane nodded and smiled, "I hope so, when you look at those I hope you remember all of memories together. It's gonna be lonely around here without you. So you better come back to visit every now and then got it?"

Asia was walking by and saw two people and strange figures she took the smart way by hiding behind a trash can and watching to see what happens. She whispered "whats going on?" She peeked over the trashcan keeping her fingers on the edge of the can gazing at the scene confused and curious.

Roxxane blinked and stepped back, "Whoa no way! Pesu you actually get to chase your dream. But what do we do? There's so many of them."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back