• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom hearts RP!

Roxxane took the ice cream, "Thanks. Yeah we definitely should make the most of it. We shouldn't go back feeling like the summer ended unfinished."

Pēsu: *Started to move slower* I got you this time... *Stands in a way so he's ready to pounce* Ghost cat! *Face plants on to the ground* (It's something I forgot to add for my O.C, there's a cat that he sees but nobody else does so other people think he's just crazy when he chases it)

Roxxane blinked, "Pesu are you okay?" She didn't understand the Ghost cat thing but let it be. Roxxane continued to eat her ice-cream.

Pēsu: Aww... it got away again. Man that thing is fast. *Pēsu looked at his ice cream and saw there was some dirt on it, he wiped it off and bit it*

Roxxane smiled, "I think that it's more like, that part of you has become part of one of your charm factors."

Roxxane shook her head, "No. Not really, but I do think that it would be an adventure to do so."

Pēsu: Well... for me that's my dream. To become a keyblade master. And purify all the darkness from this world. Heartless, the organization. I want this world to be pure light.

Roxxane smiled, "I think that's a great dream Pesu. I really hope you get to chase that dream. I'm also really glad you know what you want to do after getting out of school.."

Roxxane looked down hanging her head, "I...I don't have one. I've just always been told that I'm going to take over the family shop so I never got to have a dream."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back