• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom hearts RP!

He looked at the pirate ship and saw this little light flying towards them. It was a little fairy. "Whoa. A fairy?" Pēsu said.

"Flora!" Masu said. Not realizing this fairy was not Flora but was in fact Tinkerbell. Oops, wrong fairy name. Wrong world too.

"No. That's not her name it's... something else." Pēsu said. Tinkerbell flew around leaving pixie dust behind her trail spelling out the name "Tinkerbell"

"TINK! Oh that's right! Oh Tink, I've missed you so much you little cutie!" he extends his hand out and she lands on it blushing at being called a 'cutie'. He brings his face down close and she gives him a shy kiss on the cheek.

"How the heck have you been Tink? And where in the world is Pete?"

Tink looks somewhat confused as to who he meant by 'Pete'. Little did he know that he had said 'Pete' instead of PETER. You could say that all these memories flooding back into him were overwhelming. He was getting names all mixed up. Obviously PETE and PETER were two vastly different characters....

His memory wasn't so great as to remember exactly what pixie dust did.

But he did feel lighter all of a sudden.

"What's with all the sparkly glittery stuff Tinkerbell?"

All of a sudden Masu's body was twitching in midair, covered in glowing green digits. After a few seconds it stops. "Don't worry about ME at least, I'm a meatsheild tank"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back