• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom hearts RP!

He landed on his feet and twisted his whole arms to expertly wrench the swords away from two of the heartless. He then threw them far out of reach from the grasp of their owners. Masu unleashed a jumping whirlwind tornado kick on the surrounding heartless. It didn't do THAT much damage, considering that Masu was a denfensive fighter. But it pushed them all back to give him room. Crowd control, he was good at that. It seems that his specialty was dealing with multiple opponents. Which would explain why he sucked so badly at one on one combat. Masu was awesome, but even he had to make a trade-off. He was so much fighting OUTNUMBERED, but when it came to one on one battles he sucked so bad. He had the slight suspicion that Pesu was much better at that than him. Pesu seem pretty strong at LEAST compared to Masu. The way Pesu carved up big heartless in one on one combat made Masu glad he had someone to take care of that, even if it wasn't Pesu's SPECIALTY.

Pēsu looked around the ship. Every corner, barrel, nothing. So he checked the lower floor and found a piece. It had the X on it so he figured he found the best piece.

He suddenly started feeling somewhat drained. Not that his adrenaline could allow him to feel the full effect. Oh THAT he would surely feel soon. Right after THIS. He raised his Sai into the air and yelled "Meteors of gravity! Unleash thy fury!". Then he collapsed to the floor still holding the map peice.

The remaining heartless still outnumbering him were just weak enough to be taken out by the meteors of darkness raining down. He would later learn that this spell is belonging to none other than Maleficent herself. He had used her most powerful and damage dealing spell to wipe out many heartless at once. Of course, his was significantly weaker than hers. He fainted while still clutching the map peice.

Pēsu heard the noises of... something and went to check it out. Hopefully Masu wasn't harmed. He ran up and saw Masu on the ground. "Masu!" Pēsu ran to Masu and looked at him.

"You're NOT my mom Maleficent!"

Masu says as he wakes up suddenly.

"Oh hi Pesu. Depleted my energy reserves a bit fighting off those heartless swarming" Masu says tiredly.

"You should have seen me though, I was awesome!"

"Something told me I needed to do this one alone. I felt like I needed to discover something about myself. And I did."

"I think possibly my... Programming? Something within my structural biogenetic coding was triggered into taking this risk.... It seems probable that the situation triggered some sort of primal neurological instinctual programming that my.... Creators?.... Set into my DNA"

Pēsu was confused on how his grammar changed. And this random saying about his coding and DNA. "What? Where is this DNA and programming stuff coming from?" He asked.

"I was not brought into this world the same way you were, I am beginning to see that. I am an experiment gone wrong, bred in a laboratory. You were born a human, I wasn't. I have a bunch of human in my DNA, but I am not an actual human. As I showed you earlier, I am part heartless, but I'm partially a bunch of other things too."

OC: Lost my phone so replying wasn't an option, Sorry.

IC:"Anyway I found a peice" Masu shows the peice of treasure map that was clenched in his fist. The peice he held onto while fainted.

"Perhaps... Before we do though... You should know the dangers.... I THINK I may be finally kicking them out of my system... But at least up until now, someone has been trying to wrestle control of my body from me"

"Just a moment ago I performed a spell... A spell that does not belong to me. I know that spell isn't mine. That is because that magic belongs to someone I used to know. I am good at magic, but not THAT good. The person took command of my body and made me cast that spell."

"I beleive.... Her name was.... Maleficent? Was it? Was THAT her name? Anyways. That spell belongs to her. She took control of my body. That is the only logical way that I could perform that spell. That spell is far too high level and specific for I alone to perform. She seems to have access to the control panels for my actions. Which means she was one of the people involved in my creation. Unfortunately for her, she did a better job that expected. I now posses such a powerful will and sense of individuality that controlling my actions via the panel is becoming more and more difficult. I now posses such high of an artificial intelligence that I have exceeded their original programming. My system is now gradually ripping itself from their control system. In short, I am a vessel that has gone rouge."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back