• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom hearts RP!

"I have a distinct feeling I may have been and may still be one of those people hehe" Masu says somewhat embarrassed. It was true.... He was learning more and more about how he used to be back before Namine wiped his memory.... He was not a very nice guy... This for some reason brought a tear to his eye.

"The red spiky haired guy with the tatoos under his gorgeous green eyes.....and Sora's hotter blonde fair skinned twin were the only ones with black hoods. Oh and plus this really beautiful girl, she wore one too. I think her name is something like Cheyenne or something." in truth it was Xion, but he couldn't actually remember that of course.

"I should head to wherever my quarters are for the night. We're going to need plenty of rest before we tackle the next world"

OOC:Just about to head over to my first day of job training. I'll be back in several hours.

Ooc: I'm back from work.

Ic: Masu lays down to sleep. As he sleeps he has dreams of his past. He dreamt of many different people. Scientists, wizards, sorcerers, computer programming people, inventors, so many different people.... They all created him. All working on one stupid project. All of them working together without even realizing it at certain times. They all added something to his creation for different reasons. Some of them good, but some of them wanting to design him for evil. Some of them didn't even know they were working on the same creation. He was an abominable experiment of artificial intelligence....

Masu wakes up knowing a little more about himself....

Masu has trouble staying asleep and discerning what is dreaming and when he is awake. He eventually falls completely back into sleep after a bit of sleeping and awakening back and forth. But no further dreams come to him.

A scattered dream that's like a far off memory... A far off memory that's like a scattered dream... I want to line the peices up, yours, and mine...

Masu had somehow began dreaming again. It was nearing the good part of the dream. The part where Masu had shared a paopu fruit with Kairi. He kissed her and then woke up. He smiled at the happiness of the dream. Alas it was only a dream...

"Okay Kairi- I mean-... Pesu"

It was time to head to the next world and continue their journey towards saving Roxxane. (imagine Sora's theme playing while they get ready).

"Well, I'M ready at least."

Pēsu follows Mas into the portal.

It felt like an hour that he was on the ground. He slowly got up and looked around. He saw a pirate ship and an endless ocean. "Whoa... where are we now?"

Last edited by a moderator:
"Well... Do we start collecting fresh water then? I somehow remember I was once on an island... I forget what it was called.... Koowaiyee islands? Disnee islands? But yeah, finding fresh water is the first thing to do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back