• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts Omniversal Crisis (RP Section)

Characters
Here
( Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind )
The young girl stopped, looking at the general direction this conversation WS heading. She put her hands in the air, and said " My Name is Riley... Riley Anderson to be exact. I was taken advantage of because of the fact that I ... Am special. I have an entire world of emotions that I can draw upon to give me power beyond anyone elses. However , Marluxia, my former master, locked away all my emotions so I would become as vacant and empty as a Nobody usually is. I would do his bidding... Until that Heartless showed me the one emotion strong enough to break it. I appreciate it " . Riley said to them, before glancing at Marie specifically. " Well... You don't have a reason honestly to trust me... And I am sorry " . She said with sincerity, holding her hands up until she placed the gun down.

splatoon___marie_icon_by_kumoridragon-d923kjd.png

She pursed her lips in self-doubt, listening to Riley's little story, "Oh, I hadn't considered something like that." Lowering the Splattershot, she continued, "I... suppose you've gained my trust for the moment, but don't think you can rely on me."

At this time, that oddball, Agent 3, returned, "Marie! Thank goodness you didn't get yourself hurt! So the bad guys weren't so bad in the end?"

( Andrita Andrita )

Hades had to admit, he was surprised. He was mistreating his demons. Uh...duh. They were his minions. He could treat them however he very well pleased. What's more, she wanted to take them from him. Her. Them. His minions. “Excuse me, you want these minions? Right here? These ones?” he pointed at the two in question, Pain suddenly feeling like maybe staying in the Underworld wasn't such a bad idea after all. His fears were confirmed when Zeus himself showed up, only to be shooed away by the Goddess like a child being punished by their parents. Again both demons cowering in place. This just kept getting better and better. First the Goddess, then Hades, and now Zeus. Why not go ahead and invite Hercules to the turnout and make it a full blown party. All of Hades, Pain, and Panic came to a complete stop when she made her offer; the power to overthrow Zeus in exchange for Pain and Panic. Hades tapped his chin with the hand that wasn't around the Goddess' shoulders, thinking out loud on the details of the stranger's proposed offer. “The power to overthrow my hated rival in exchange for my two bumbling, worthless minions. Is there a downside to this?” He thought for a few more seconds before grinning. “Deal” It was a no brainer. At the snap of his fingers a contract would appear in front of the Goddess and Hades along with a bone shaped pen, detailing their exchange as Hades understood it to be with a giant X ____________ at the bottom for the Goddess to sign. “You know, I woke up this morning expecting a meeting with the fates...I bet even they didn't see this one coming. Babe, you're gonna love this.” Hades spoke as he walked away from the Goddess to give her elbow room to sign the contract, pointing a hand at Pain and Panic. The two knew what was coming, and so bumbled over one another trying to hide. Hades would fire a blast of dark lightning at the two, striking Panic in the face. Panic would understandably scream in pain for just a few seconds before vanishing, having been disintegrated by the blast and scorching where Panic had been just a moment before, not unlike how Panic had done to the soul from the River Styx earlier.. Pain would wipe his brows in relief, thankful he hadn't been the one hit. A few seconds later a small black spark would go off, and as quickly as the duo could transform Panic was reformed, dusting himself off. Hades would laugh a few dry chuckles and pointing, telling the Goddess “That never gets old.”

--Inkopolis--
Andrita Andrita Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind

The Giant Nobody disappeared in a flash as the hooded figure revealed herself as a young blonde with somewhat messy hair. She feels more animated than before and desires to accompany the two. This filled Orpheus with unimaginable joy.

The Inkling native had her doubts at first, but she supposed she can trust them for a moment.

"That's...That's good to hear." Orpheus smiled underneath her scarf, cradling his harp again. "I've been yearning for company for so many years...Perhaps you could help me find my other purpose for existing."

"Pathetic." A young girl's voice can be heard approaching the three creatures, a young girl with uneven twintails with the same cloak as Riley had before only unzipped, showing a rather small bikini and tiny shorts with long boots, a giant cannon holstered on her back. "Even with all that silly trust the boss had in you, you couldn't even take down a single Heartless. Let alone make it change you." She scowled, glaring at the Heartless then at Riley. "It's disgusting." She clicked her tongue.

This girl was one of the Organization's recent members, a Nobody who's sole purpose is to fight for herself. She came along to see how their Trump card, Riley, would handle herself at the situation...

--Twilight Town--

Tokki didn't get an answer as he was immediately attacked by the pink haired man lunged at him with pure rage his Scythe coming down on him prompting him to create something to block it, his vines elongating his blade to block the incoming blade. As the two blades clashed, Tokki had to roll under the incoming scythe just to avoid it.

Right now, Tokki was regreting leaving the house thanks to this monstrosity of a man...

--Olympus Colosseum--

Not long after their discussion, Frankie began to glow BIG TIME. Her anxiety levels reaching peak levels. Tsukasa summoned a Dimension wall to take them somewhere else. Just as Tsukasa was about to grab Frankir in, SoraVentus took the girl in a bright flash of light, leaving no one there in the tower.

The Dimension Wall took Tsukasa in what appears to be right outside stadium of sorts, judging by the appearance of the building. Surrounded by brick walls and somewhat sandy concrete. He wondered what kind of world he landed on.

Of course, using the Dimension Wall to travel meant he had another self that had a role here, looking down, he finds himself wearing a leather armor, tunic, and boots, coupled with a red cape and bronze shoulder pads. Looks like he's a warrior here...But what exactly is going on?

"It's disgusting."

"Eugh, who invited you?" Agent 3 scoffed at the new arrival, "Marie! Lemme at 'em!" They flailed a Splattershot at the person. Though the newcomer was much taller than Agent 3, the Agent was experienced in disabling doomsday devices (the Octoweapons, for instance) much larger than them, and felt no need to be afraid of a single individual. They toppled D.J. Octavio and his Octobot King robot, they could handle someone of above-average height.

"Agent 3! Behave yourself!" Marie half teased, before turned to the perpetrator, "Do you happen to have any business in my city?" Unlike the over-excited agent, she was much more cautious of an all-out battle, but was not afraid of using a harsh tone of voice.

( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Andrita Andrita )

( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , Theo713 Theo713 )

Before she could answer the other Inkling that supposedly showed up, she overheard a cocky and arrogant voice that oozed with disrespect and disgust. Riley only knew one individual from the Organazation who had such a tone. And quite frankly, she couldn't believe how unlucky she was right now . Riley didn't really need to it to turn around to know who was sent. " Larxene.... Always picking for a fight, I see . That's definitely the reason you lose to Sora.... " . She growled, summoning her massive blade and pointing it at her. Out of all the condescending , 'heartless' people of the organization, she had to be confronted with undeniably the worst of them coming for her. When she took that tone with her, she honestly hated it. However, if anyone didn't deserve to have a heart, it definitely was Larxene, without a shadow of a doubt in her mind. However, she felt that wasn't right ot say right now that she was accused, so she dug those feelings inside . Riley still had hers, they just tricked her into believing the opposite. She looked at the others attempt to fight Larxene, she zipped infront of them. " Please don't ... As much as this b**** deserves a beating ... She's a lot stronger than she looks. She's grown a lot stronger since she was defeated last , and even then she was quite difficult to defeat to my knowledge " . As she glanced at Larxene, she said " Why confront me now though ? If you had Marluxia with you ... Honestly this would be a fair fight. Picking a fight with a Trump-Card isn't exactly the smartest thing to do . I'll tell you guys that later once we aren't threatened by a Lightening wielding brat . " . She said, looking a bit confident, but showing no sort of irritation, albeit she knew how to hide her emotions quite well . She was never once scared of anyone in the Organazation, it didn't really change even if she had all of her emotions back. So yes, Fear the emotion was taking a backseat inside of her mind, especially if it was Larxene . If it was someone like their former leader Xemnas or Xehanort , she would have had every right to be worried.

Meanwhile , Marluxia was seen howling in rage, almost to the point of insanity. He was seen swinging his scythe wildly, thinking that one of his scythe swipes would actually hit it. Unless Tokki wanted to be hit by these strikes, which is improbable, he would have no trouble dodging these . Once he was done with his seemingly endless barrage, he then jumped up into the air, and send a pool of dark energy, it's outer ring surrounded by Roses, on the ground where they formerly stood. If he stepped into the pool even once, it would result in massive damage. Why was he going all out ? To him, it reminded him far too much of a specific Nobody he despises with all of his being.

Frankie simply signed the agreement as mentioned, showing no emotion as she signed her name as ' Frankie Richards ' . As Hades got the power amp, he had power multiplied by himself by an almost infinite amount. " Congratulations... You can become the God of Gods whenever you want here with the utmost of ease. No one from here will ever hope to surpass you , even if they have a eternity to train themselves " . As she saw once again saw how unfair they were being treated, all she did was sigh. " You truly are as cold and unforgiving as the Gods say you are " . It was such a unjust way of being treated. She never honestly had servants, and honestly she didn't get them to be servants to her. All she wanted them was to have a choice in the matter. Once he left, she talked to Panic and Pain. " It'll take him awhile to master that energy he has Now... Onto what really matters to me. Your free will . I actually didn't want you guys as minions to anyone. You guys should have the free will to do anything you want.You are free to do whatever you please, I won't make that call . No strings attached, no contracts, no fine-print " . She said simply, waving to them as she was descending back into the River Styx, emitting a glow that was making her unaffected by the River's effects. If they wanted to get her attention later, all they had to do was yell.

--Inkopolis--

"Pfft, seriously?! You mistook this midget for me?" Another girl's voice laughed as a corridor of Darkness appeared behind the black pigtailed girl, a blonde woman with slicked hair and two lock of hairs hanging above the rest like antennas. Unlike the first girl, she wore her cloak the way it was supposed to be worn. "You've GOT to work on your eyesight, girl."

"Larxene. You aren't supposed to be here." The first girl sighed in a monotonic voice.

"I could say the same to you, Moxta. But you don't see me being all against it and stuff." Larxene shrugged as she looked at the three creatures, spotting the traitor, the heartless, and a world native. "I see you've come back to your former 'self', Riley. It's a shame, too...I was starting to like you, but..."

"All Traitors are to be eliminated." Moxta interjected as she pointed her massive Cannon at the trump card. "No matter what they are."

"Exactly. So If I were you, I'd say goodbye to that pretty little head of yours." Larxene taunted, as she took out her small yellow knives.

"Larxene. Don't forget the Heartless." Moxta reminded before firing off 20 shots at Riley as Larxene just shrugged.

"As if." Larxene responded as she approached Orpheus, prompting him to play his harp, attracting several Shadows, Neoshadows, and even some Silver Rock Emblem Shadows swarming around the three, The Neoshadows taking the hits for Riley as per Orpheus' request.

"This world...If I continue to attract them here, they'll..." Orpheus recalled the time he attracted the Heartless near the World Heart, it made them lose control and began to feast on it.

Babe, flattery will get you everywhere.” Hades would twist his hand in the air, a tiara adorned with black flames twisting in to existence before being offered to Frankie. “You know Babe, every God needs a Goddess. Whaddya say? Me? You? Together we'll rule this world and th cosmos. Hades, Lord of Everything and You, Lady of everything.” This wasn't a deal. There was no deal to offer. It was a proposition. A proposition to join the two of them together in the most unholy of matrimony to rule the known universes, side by side. Hand in hand.

When she turned her attention to them, both Pain and Panic couldn't believe what was happening. They had been sold, and now were being set free. Free to do whatever they wanted....on a doomed planet. “What're you gonna do?” Panic would ask Pain, the red demon shaking his head vigirously. “Who? Me? Uh-uh. I'm going to turn in to a harmless little flea, find the darkest corner of some far off cave and live my life in fear that he never finds me.” Pain motioned towards Hades, who just gave the two a look. “What, you two were still here? Vamoose already, before I feed ya to Cerberus!” Hades would threaten, an idea popping in to that firey brain of his. “That reminds me. Ooh Cerberus~ Daddy has a special present for youuu.” Snapping his fingers, Hades would summon Cerberus to the inside of the Underdrome, heading in to begin the experiments. He turned to face Frankie, giving her two finger guns “Let me know what you decide there Goddess Babe” He hadn't bothered to read her name on the now vanished contract she had signed, turning and heading in to where his faithful lapdog waited. As soon as he was gone Pain would do just as he said he would and shift in to a flea, almost too small to be seen. “See ya round, brother!” he would call before flying off in to the distance.

This was great. Now what was he supposed to do? Turning to where his new mistress had been, only to see her vanishing beneath the River Styx again. “Gya hey! Wait for me!” He called, flying after her and latching on to her shoulder. He figured if he stayed near her, then the souls of the River Styx would stay away from him as well. Souls. That made him think. “Um...Ma'am? Mistress? Master?” he wasn't sure what to call her. “I've....been a minion for....well....eons. I follow orders. I don't know how to do much else. There'd be no place for me in the Human world, and I wouldn't exactly be welcomed on Mt. Olympus.” That's when the gravity of the situation they were in hit him. Mt. Olympus. “But you know, um...Hades has a stone here...that'll let me....give me more power to be able to do more things for you. I'm sure with all the power he has now he won't mind if we...I mean I...borrow it, right?” What he said was all truthful. But it wasn't the whole truth. If he took the stone, Hades would have no way of stepping foot on Mt. Olympus. If he couldn't get to Mt. Olympus, he couldn't subjugate the Gods, which was his ultimate goal. The status quo of the world would stay in place, and Pain could live his life out in peace, even if he chose to do so as a flea. At least, that's how it all played out in his mind.

As Panic flew off towards the entrance of the Underworld, he would spot someone guiding his and Pain's river boat towards the Underdrome. He watched for just a second before grunting. He had to at least do this for whatever pour soul had found their way on to his boat. Flying down, Panic would land at the front of the boat and shapeshift back in to his usual pudgy short self, warning the two strangers of the events that had just happened in front of the Underdrome, adding “If I were you two, I'd row back to where ever you came from and pray to the Gods that whatevers about to happen happens to someone else. That's what I'm gonna do!” With that he was off, transforming back in to a tiny flea and flying away.

Andrita Andrita ChazGhost ChazGhost

Riku
Riku jumped into to the boat as soon as Venra pointed it out. "Okay let's go before Frankie gets in trouble" RIku said. Riku looked ahead of the boat as they sailed down the river. "This is the underworld... Why would Frankie want to come here?" Riku asked part way though there trip. Riku had no idea why she was here but what ever the reason they had to go and make sure she was safe. Then a demon appeared in front of them and told them about was just expired with with Frankie and Hades. "Are you serious?!" Riku said out loud. "Why would she offer power like that to a creep like Hades?! We need to hurry or thing could get bad for this world fast" Riku said turning to Venra. "I have an idea..." Riku said quickly going to back of the boat. "Hold on!" Riku said before casting Aero at the river to push the boat faster in the right direction. Let's hope we won't be to late..."

Dark Sidious and Anti-Black Coat (CAB)
Dark Sidious and his guards traveled down the halls and stairs to the tanks when one of Xehanort's projects came into to view, CAB. Sidious had interest in the creature as he recognized it power and ever more it's hatred. CAB gave Sidious a bow and was about to pass by him with Sidious stopped him. "CAB, right? I have a task for you." Sidious stated as CAB turned to him. "There is a girl, a trump card who has prove to be a great annoyances to me. I want you to her find and keep tabs on her and when she is in weaken state report back to about her weaknesses... And those she can't live without" Sidious order CAB. CAB looked down to ground for a second thinking before looking back up and nodding. "Good, the child is named Frankie" Sidious stated lifting his hand up and created a image of the regular Frankie in his palm using mixture of the dark side of force and the darkness. CAB looked closely at the image before nodding once more and walking away and heading into a dark corridor.

With that taken care of Sidious continued his journey and entered the chamber holding the tanks. Sidious studied the tanks, one by one, looking for the person Xehanort said was here. Soon Sidious found what he was looking for and he began laughing evilly and mad as the irony of the this was so tasteful. Sidious would be able to use the apprentice Vader trained to kill him to kill Vader instead. Before him was one of the purest weapons the Siths ever trained, Galen Marek aka Starkiller...
Andrita Andrita Theo713 Theo713

Last edited:

"Hold your fire, Agent," Marie said, as Riley explained that this one, apparently Larxene, was still much more powerful than them. Marie kind of doubted that, but wasn't about to test her luck a third time.

The one named Larxene then appeared behind who was now known as Moxta, as she sarcastically pitied Riley.

Another one? There were now 4 new guests in Inkopolis. Thanks to Agent 3, there were no harmless Inklings for the two less-welcome guests to make any examples out of. As for Riley, they seemed alright to side with, at least until the more imminent threat was gone.

Trusting Riley to be as powerful a "Trump-card" as she made herself out to be, Marie swapped weapons, back to the Hero's Charger. She charged a shot, and fired towards the first new arrival, apparently named Moxta.

A hailfire of smaller ink pellets rained down as Agent 3 released the trigger on their special weapon, an Ink Storm, "Open fire!"

( Andrita Andrita Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

( ChazGhost ChazGhost , Theo713 Theo713 , Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind )
" Persephone would make quote a lot better 'Goddess' than I would. So... " . She said this, before walking away, politely denying the offer that Hades bestowed upon her. While it would be interesting to become the God of Gods, she honestly didn't care about becoming a God. She wanted to at least stay partially human, and becoming a God wasn't on her agenda. However, as she was going to leave, she was heavily stopped by Panic's reasoning. As he explained to him, she nodded to the small demonic looking creature. " I see. I never intended for him to be able to use his power right off the bat. If he actually saw what the power implied, it would take him eons to control it, and if he tries to use it immediately, such vast strength will destroy him undoubtedly " . She explained to Venra, Riku , and Panic, knowing all 3 of them are worried. " But... If you believe stalling him even further is neccessary, lead on " . SHe siad , and simply walked on the water at a fast pace to keep up with Riku's boat.

Meanwhile ,Riley just shrugged at Larxene and Moxta , sighing a bit . " Oh well... I was going to leave you guys alone to deal with Marluxia. But... Since you clearly want to die.... I can't help but oblige " . She said, charging straight at the two after being protected by the heartless, which she mouthed a ' thank you ' at. She then heaved her massive blade with one hand, sending a shockwave that rippled towards the two. If they dodged, which considering how lazy it was, it likely would be. She sent a darker version of Ragnarok spell from her blade, two sets of such a spell , homing on both Larxene and Moxtra individually . If they connected, each would explode upon impact.

Galen Marek woke up, however something was different about him. Unlike from before, it seemed pretty clear he was filled to the brim with darkness, as he said no word as he jumped out of the pod, breaking it upon impact, sensing Darth Sidious' powers. Another thing to note was the fact that he wielded two Lightsaber Keyblades, dual-wielding them . Galen Marek at this point was far stronger than Vader formerly due to the amps he received. He bowed at Sidious, awaiting orders.

Panic was relieved that his new master didn't ask any questions, and even encouraged stealing the stone for themselves. Maybe having a new master wasn't going to be so bad after all. As their group made it back to shore Panic would hop down from Frankie's shoulder, landing just as a wail of pain could be heard coming from the direction of the Underdrome. Panic's ears perked, his attention going to the Underdrome with a look of both fear and worry. He reached a claw out to the Underdrome, wanting to help Cerberus, but knew he didn't have the power to do so. And never would, now that Hades had been powered up by his new master. They were fellow minions, serving under the same master for eons. Though it was rare for Cerberus to be injured by Hades. He seemed to have thei Underworld's Lord's favor somehow. But it seemed not even that could keep the three headed hell hound safe forever. “I'm sorry, Cerberus.” Panic could barely be heard whispering, turning away from the Underdrome and facing his new master. “It's this way.” The sooner they were out of here, the better. Panic darted off, knowing his new master would be able to easily keep up with his speed simply because of their height difference.

Hades keeps the Underworld Stone, and a few other of his favorite trophies, in his war chamber. Normally its guarded by Heartless, but Hades has been cooped up in the war chamber for almost a month now. He was planning a huge Underdrome tournament, but....I guess that's no longer necessary” Now that Hades had Frankie's magic beefing him up. Panic was growing less and less afraid of his new master, figuring if she was going to annihilate him, she would have done it by now. She had shooed Zeus himself off with just a flick of the wrist, so it made sense she was capable of anything. Their path to the war room was completely unhindered, Panic peeking around the corner of the door just to make sure the room was in fact empty. When he found it was, Panic would immediately head for the simple stone throne set up in the corner. Attached to the wall on the right of the throne was a bone white box with what appeared to be a glass front, allowing an easy view of what appeared to be a lightning bolt. In the center of the room was a large round table with a map draped over it. On the left wall next to the throne was an Ultimate Mushroom set over a Premium Mushroom, attached to the wall via another bone white display. Jumping on to the back of the throne Panic would turn and face the war table, pointing his fingers to the ceiling. “Gravira!” He called, a black orb of dark energy forming around an otherwise unseen object with the force necessary to bring the object to hovering just over the war table. It was a small platform, just big enough to hold a small chest made of, you guessed it, bones.

As soon as Gravira had been cast Panic hopped down from the throne and scurried towards the table, jumping up on to it and waiting for the platform to completely lower itself. When it did he would open the chest, revealing a jagged looking jet black stone encasing what appeared to be a tiny demon skull with spikes protruding from the top of the skull. “I guess I'll have to get a chain or something to wear it. I can't do my job as a proper minion while holding the stone all the time. Um...with your permission, of course, master.” he asked as he took the stone from the small chest. As soon as he did a dozen Rabid Dog Heartless would spawn in to the room, each growling at the trio that had trespassed in their master's domain. As quickly as they appeared they began to mutate right before the eyes of those present, growing twice their regular size and growing two additional heads each, leaving them to look more like the offspring of Cerberus than their usual Rabid Dog forms. No doubt the result of Hades being beefed up. Out of his usual state of fear Panic would fire Firaga at one of the Rabid Dogs, only to watch as his Firaga attack was eaten by the right most head and swallowed, then fired back at himself by the left most head.

Pruneface managed to leap out of the way of the spears but was hit by the Dark Beam. To his surprise, he was not dead. It seemed that the Darkness had made him more durable. After getting up, which was a bit of a struggle, Pruneface clutched his hands together and, to his surprise, made a orb of darkness. Pruneface then grinned eviliy and started hurl the orbs at The Entity. He then ran towards him and tried to punch him in the face,

Frankie nodded to Panic, giving him full permission to do as he wished, and gave him the ability to do so if he couldn't. As the Rabid Dog heartless appeared randomly throughout the place, she had no fear in her heart. She immediately summoned her keyblade, which was the Ultima Weapon. As one of the Rabid dog attempted to pounce her, she grabbed one by the throat and threw it aside like mere trash, knocking it into several others. It seemed she was made for battle, fighting several of them at once with the utmost of ease, like a Amazonian fighting a baby in comparison sake.

Meanwhile, the Trump-Card repelld the dark ball woth some effort, noticing how strong the orb of darkness was . When he got punched, which surprisingly hurt him. " Strange.... Your pretty strong for a newcomer. Likely massive stronger than Xanneus , the former Trump-Card ". At this, he smirked a bit , spitting out a bit of blood. In response to the onslaught, he simply fired out a rain of Orbs at him, an danmaku of sorts heading straight towards them.

Riku
"I see... I guess I understand but it still sound risky in the long run" Riku said to Frankie after she explained her plan. He then followed Panic and Frankie to collect the underworld stone. Riku wasn't sure what it was or why they were after it but he didn't want Frankie go off ahead again so he followed to help. After Panic got his amulet Heartless dogs appeared and then mutated into what looked like heartless Cerberuses. "Well this isn't normal... Are you sure it'll take him eons to master his new powers?" Riku asked fighting back the heartless. While Frankie seemed to dominate the heartless easily, RIku wasn't a slouch either and was taking them down without severe effort.

Darth Sidious
"It seemed that Xehanort has done some work to you already, good" Sidious said grinning. "Now my new apprentice come. I'll take you some where to test your skills." Sidious said creating a corridor of darkness to Sidious "world", the Death Star. Sidious motioned Starkiller to the corridor. After his new apprentice went through SIdious went through followed by his guards. The corridor lead to Sidious thrown room where Sidious sat down his chair soon after entering the room. "Now let's see what you can do. Make sure not to disappoint" Sidious said snapping his fingers.

Appear before Sidious through dark corridors was five of his Shadow Guards. "Now lets see how fast you can defeat them." Sidious said as the shadow guards readied there weapons and began slowly making there way to Starkiller before strike at once to try to catch Starkiller of gaurd.
Andrita Andrita Theo713 Theo713

--Inkopolis--
Ferociousfeind Ferociousfeind Andrita Andrita

As Larxene stepped at the Heartless' heads to get to the Heartless, a shockwave that came from Riley's blade caused the Heartless to stumble. This prompted her to make a leap towards Orpheus until a torrent of ink pushed her to the side right outside of the Turf War entrance. Soon enough, Riley shot out two dark Ragnarok spells prompting her to throw her lightning daggers at Riley and the Inkling as she run around with the spell on her back.

Meanwhile, Moxta just stood there as he took the shockwave like a boss, calmly blocking the blade with her cannkn. Soon enough. a Ragnarok spell was snot at her, causing the resulting explosion to knock her back, into one of the buildings.

"...So this is what an explosion's supposed to feel like..." Moxta muttered as she got up, despite her various cuts and burns as if she was an unfeeling war machine...Which, by all technicality, she was. Moxta aimed for the Trump card continued to shoot at her now that the Heartless are all out.

Seeing this, Orpheus casted various fire spells and hurled the fire balls at Moxta, which Moxta dodged easily with various flips and lunges. This prompted her to draw out the sword hidden at the Cannon and swing it at Riley relentlessly with no regard for her own safety.

--TokkiMaxyuo--
Andrita Andrita

Tokki managed to dodge the scythe swings and soon jumped upwards, shooting a ball of darkness surrounded with roses...That looks bad. Tokki jumped and slung his vines into a nearby building and hung on it for safety. Right now, he needed a way to counteract this hooded person. He doubts that anything he makes will stand up to that massive Scythe of his.

Meanwhile, Hami was watching the entire fight from afar behind an electric pole, seeing how dangerous the situation is...

RIley , Zachie
Interacting: ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )
Riley allowed her to zip past most of the shots that Moxta attempted to throw at her , and stood there shocked when she realized Moxta took the shockwave point-blank with not much injury before being thrown into a Building by her Dark Ragnarok spell . She was impressed how well they were doing. It seems Marluxia definitely amped their Members quite a deal . Seeing Larxene's knives out of the corner of her eye, she punched the air hard , which sent a shockwave that repelled the knifes the opposing direction . Despite how heavy the weapon in her hand was, she was able to grab it effortlessly and hold her own against Moxta , albeit she was being pushed back slightly due to the fact she was still holding back significantly, because despite the supposed situation, nothing pushed her past her limits to attempt to kill to survive. Also was the fact that her relentlessness caught Riley off guard , but she was still able to keep up .

However, what shocked her was when a hooded creature pushed Riley out of the way in a split second , only someone with god-like eyesight would have saw , blocking the rest of the assault with one of her forearms . Whomever she was, she had the same exact Organazation Thirteen outfit on as both Larxene and Moxta . Riley felt she remembered this person, and nearly gasped outloud. She was the real one who freed Riley from her nothingness , the one the Omniversal Guardian was gathering the Trump-Card's for , the Trump-Card Keyblade . The Omniversal Guardian's only daughter, which she was the only Trump-Card to encounter her. Riley can confirm this by glancing at her other arm, in which a teddy bear was being carried. "Zachie..." . Riley whispered the name softly, looking a bit awed and a bit fearful. Why would the supposed Big Bad , who could only be defeated by all the Trump-Cards + Factions working together, help her out twice in a row ? The mysterious is intriguing to say the absolute least.

Galen Marek
Interacting: ( ChazGhost ChazGhost ; Sidious )
Galen Marek wasted no time as he was asked to do something by his master. He immediately sprung into action . He walked into the dark corridor with masked confidence, willing and ready to do anything commanded by the Darkest Lord in Star Wars History . As soon as he was given the task, he immediately charged into action. He used some form of Reversal technique to zip past the Soldier, striking him down in one strike. He then used the Force to completely blow back the others with a level of power that even for the Dark Lord could be considered impressive, blowing them back with a simple Force Push from one hand. This show only took 30 seconds tops . He bowed in front of Darth Sidious, wondering what else he planed for him to do .

Marluxia
Interacting: ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ; Tokki )
Marluxia grinned like a cat seeing how helpless he was in the situation. He asked maniacally " Where are you going... " . As he jumped off to the side, summoning two of the Scythes. He has learned plenty of tricks since his miserable defeat by Sora. The roses then were surrounded by darkness and rose petals filled with vines, which provided a massive amp to their energy. He then zipped right behind Tokki , and planned on a finishing strike, as he yelled " FALL " . If it connected, it is almost likely he would fall here and now, unless a miracle of some sort happened . If it didn't, and he dodged, it would cleave the entire building Tokki was currently on in half, which would cause said building to collapse.

--Moxta // Larxene--

Just as Moxta was about to land a fatal hit at Riley, another hooded figure swooped in and pushed her aside, blocking the slash with only her forearm. Moxta could tell she's a woman due to her stature. Moxta felt a bit intrigued as the two locked eyes. It appears that this one may provide a significant challenge. However, before Moxta could resume her assault, Orpheus rushed in between the two and roundhouse kicked the XIII member, who merely held the foot as she dropped both her blade and her unusually large cannon as it faded into the dark temporarily.

"Oh no." Orpheus gulped as a corridor of Darkness opened behind Moxta. Without a word, Moxta spun Orpheus and tossed him into the corridor as Larxene landed in front of her. She seemed to be more damaged than Moxta due to the explosion. Hell, she even had ink splattered all over her.

"Mission accomplished. The Heartless had been successfully obtained." Moxta reported as she faced the three girls.

"Let's hope that Zexion can tie him up for us." Larxene commented as the Corridor of Darkness closed. She soon faced the three. "So, enough with the cryptic bull." Larxene spoke, "Who are YOU supposed to be?"

--Twilight Town--
TokkiMaxyuo

As Tokki was about to try something, the pink haired reaper charged up to him with two Scythes in hand which caused Tokki to panic and create some sort of shield that would protect him. He seemed to recall something withim about a situation like this. A situation where he is well within the reach of death yet...He didn't care. As if he wasn't feeling any fear...Yet Tokki was not that man, and thus, feared for his life.He let go of the vine, causing him to fall as the finishing hit was about to land on him...Is this how it all ends? Is this how the hunter catches it's prey? No...He doesn't want to die...There's so many questions he needed answers too! And just he thought of that, a bright light flashed on the shield that Tokki had created. Soon being replaced with an oversized key, clad in black and yellow.

"W...what is this?!" Tokki gulped as the keyblade clashed with the scythe as the building behind him collapsed. Tokki grappled onto the falling debris and stood on it, acting as a platform of sorts. Before he could figure out the mystery of the key, he should probably avoid getting killed first..

As the shield formed, Marluxia was sent flying the opposite direction, not expecting the shield or the flash of light. As he managed to recover, his look of shock turned to anger. His seething rage could be felt across the area they were fighting. He immediately charged him blindly, and yelled " ROXAS !!!! " . He was truly angry, the first time in a long time that he was truly this upset about something. If he drew the parallels between Tokki and Roxas before, it definitely did now knowing the fact this nobody could possess a Keyblade .

The Mysterious Figure was about to attempt to fight and assist Orpheus until a Corridor of Darkness showed up and she expertly completed her assigned task without a mess up of any kind . As she took off the hood, a red mask was seen on her face, covering her true identity . " Call me... Lord Omni . I went through a lot of trouble purifying this child. I'm not going to let my work go to waste " . She said in a harsh and mocking tone , then turned to Riley, who looked in horror. It wasn't who she thought it was . Well, it was, just the other version who wished to manipulate everything and made Xehanort look like a child in comparison . As a flash-step like attack was formed, Riley was sent flying into a building, knocking her out instantly. " The fool... Couldn't keep up her cover because of some Heartless. Those who don't follow my rules get 'punished' " . Lord Omni then woke Riley up with a violent punch to the gut, sending a shock of pain that definitely woke her up. Lord Omni repeatedly punched her until blood was clearly shown on her face and tears formed . Lord Omni's eyes then turning to Larxene, who she ignored up until this specific moment. " Ahh... The Savage Nymph, Larxene if I am not forsaken " . She said casually, as she picked up Riley, who was unconscious at the time. " Tell your master that I will be coming for the Heartless at a later time " . She said, and then walked off, dragging the almost dead Riley on the ground like she was trash ready for takeout.

Pruneface let out a shocked gasp as he was pummled by the Orbs. As he struggled to get up, he thought to himself," I must end this before i am killed." Pruneface then proceeded to rush towards the Card while tossing his orbs at him. When he got close enough, he tried to throw dirt in his eyes to distracct him while he tried to hit him below the belt.

Marie and the Agent stood still, shocked, as another character arrived on the scene, made a joke out of Riley, and then left. It just kind of... happened.
"What's up with people barging in here and making examples out of other people here?" Agent 3 asked out loud, "What's with all the evil going around? Can't we just get along?"
"It's shocking, indeed. I think I'm going to chase after that "Lord Omni" and get some answers, whether they like it or not."
Marie, ever so cautiously, trailed behind Lord Omni, careful to stay silent and hidden. She kept an eye on her back, to make sure neither Moxta nor Larxene were chasing after her.
Now begins the real challenge.

( Andrita Andrita )
(Please don't massacre my squid please thanks)

Last edited:
The Rabid Dog that shot Panic's fireball back at him growled at the green demon, Panic yelling in fear before turning to run as the Rabid Dog gave chase. “No Heartless! Bad! Bad! Heel!” Panic yelled in a vein attempt to get the Heartless under control. But now that he was no longer a minion of Hades, his voice carried no weight with the creatures of darkness. The Rabid Dog responded by firing a few fireballs of his own at Panic, each just barely missing where the demon had been a second before. Panic would jump on to the war table and run across it while the Rabid Dog ran under it, Panic then turning and running parallel to both Riku and Frankie. No sooner did he run past Frankie was when her weapon was summoned, striking the Rabid Dog who had no time to react to the sudden appearance of said Ultima Weapon. Panic turned and, upon seeing the keyblade, would point “Hey! You've got a keything!” Which meant if she was his master, and she had a keything, then HE might have a keything. Panic quickly took the same stance as Frankie, vaulting one arm out to the side with the expectations of a Keyblade appearing. Panic would drop his arm in defeat when none did, watching then as Riku and Frankie made shorter than short work of the remaining Rabid Dogs. He sure was glad they were on his side.

As the last Rabid Dog was defeated, two Defender Heartless would spawn at the entrance of the war room, their shields barely tapping against one another. The armor of the two Defenders, the shield itself, and the eyes of the beasts on the Defender Shields would all turn from their usual colors to a blood red, the Defenders reaching out with their free hands as Assault Rider spears would appear, each Defender gripping one and lashing outward with the expandable weapons.

--Inkopolis--

Larxene and Moxta merely watched as the Omni-lord lay a beating on Riley, the Organization's own Trump Card. Albeit Moxta merely gave off a blank stare while Larxene looked a little disturbed. Sure, she was the traitor and all, but watching someone else completely unrelated do it...It feels bad, man. As soon as the Omni lord was done and dragging away Riley, Moxta stepped forth.

"Larxene. Report back to Castle Oblivion." Moxta said as she holstered her cannon. "We need to prepared to defend our catch. I'll be following our defective Trump Card."

Larxene didn't say a word and merely left with a corridor of Darkness as Moxta slowly approached Marie.

"As much as I hate to say this, I call a temporary truce." Moxta whispered to Marie. "As soon as I get my answers, I'll bite." Moxta merely wanted to know a few things. Who and where do the Trump Carda come from. How many are there. And what happened to her world. Her world...A battlefield of nobodies, a war zone for their heart's emotional torment...She wanted to know what happened to it that resulted to Marluxia finding her in front of Castle Oblivion...

--Twilight Town--

Tokki had no idea what to do. The pink haired man seemed to be upset over some guy named 'Roxas' or whatever.

"I am not Roxas..." Tokki drew his arm back, "My name...Is TOKKI MAXYUO!" Just as he said that, Tokki tossed the keyblade in a rapid spin at the pink haired man hoping to knock him away from him. "Please...Remember that."

Marie looked at Moxta for a moment, thinking for a moment before nodding, "Stay low, and don't get in my way."

With that, she kneeled down for a superjump, and launched herself into the air, watching Lord Omni from the sky. As she came down, she landed on a rooftop off to the side.

( Andrita Andrita Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back