• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts Omniversal Crisis (RP Section)

Characters
Here
Mr. Bribery let out a surprised sound, his grin disappearing for a minute when everything went dark. However, after hearing Maleficient's threat, his grin came back and he said to her in a strangely calm voice," Alright madame, what business do you have with Mr. Bribery tonight?"

--Maleficient
- The City
Interaction: A calm and intellectual fool... but still a fool and tool in Maleficent's eyes. Killerclown Killerclown

Her blank stare never left a moment, as she walked towards Mr.Bribery in a sinister fashion . There wasn't anyone else that could do such a thing without being made a fool of. With Maleficent, the sinister walk worked with her appearance and demeanor to a absolute tee. Dark, almost cat-like eeys glared at Mr.Bribery, and she was now directly in front of him. There wasn't a single doubt in her mind that he had a lot of potential to be taught the ways of darkness. However, she would at least give him the pleasure of being asked as opposed to demanded, and would only resort to any off-handed methods unless absolutely necessary. " Dear Mr.Bribery .... I have heard of your dark deeds , demeanor , and your potential from... Otherworldly sources. You are the perfect vessel to shape in the ways of darkness , to become my Emissary of True Despair and Harbringer . With my help, you would no longer feel threatened by any fools that came in your way. Would you accept such a honor ? " . As she stared directly into his eyes, one could see that despite her demonic nature, what she spoke was undoubtedly the truth and she meant every word.

Mr. Bribery showed no sign of imitation when Maleficient walked towards him. When she made her offer, Mr. Bribery put his finger on his chin and started to think about it. If he accepted this offer, it would finally allow him to off that meddling detective Dick Tracy off for good and establish him as the man in charge of every criminal in The City. On the other hand, what if this was all a ruse to get him to sell his soul then get tossed away like a worthless piece of garbage. Bribery's grin then widened as he reached into his desk and pulled out a ouija board. He then said to Maleficent as he started to use it," Let me see what the spirits think."
Andrita Andrita

--Maleficient
- The City
Interaction: A easy to manipulate fool . Killerclown Killerclown

She didn't expect the Ouija Board. If anything, her expression sort of turned into that of a confused person. She didn't exactly know what summoning ghost would actually accomplish. She had control over Darkness, she could influence practically any ghost to do what she desired granted they had darkness in their heights. Knowing this would be a grand opportunity to manipulate the Ouija Board to have him come to her , regardless of what the entity said in question. " Very Well " . Immediately her eyes lit up for a split second, as the Ouija Board seemed to pause before any letters were spelled . Then, all of a sudden, it started reading ' Take the Offer ' . Once it finished saying saying what it said, Maleficent had somewhagt of a blank stare once again. " There.... Now your 'spirits' have agreed with my methods . Now... Let me show you the ways of the darkness " . She asked, as a dark corridor opened up behind her, leading directly back to her lair.

Mr. Bribery looked at Maleficent and said," Very well madame." He then got up from his desk and was about to follow her but suddenly paused. He then pulled out a piece of paper and wrote a note to his men, telling them that he would be gone for a bit and to keep up operations while he was away. He then turned towards Maleficent and started to walk towards the dark corridor.

--Maleficient
- The Dark Abyss
Interaction: Mr.Bribery, To head to the Dark Abyss Killerclown Killerclown

As the dark mistress head into the dark abyss, one would notice that as soon as she entered the place, there was nothing but black smaug around. However, there was a black river in front of her. It was quite a bit expansive, but it was actually a massive power buff. " As you are now... Bribery. You are no use to another, much less me. For you to gain power unlike any other... I need you to enter this dark river. It will not wet your clothes, but it will convert your entire being to a level of darkness beyond all others . Every moment, your power of darkness will increase massively. I shall then train you in the usage of your dark power. Once successful, we shall go to the next step of this phase " . She said as a matter of fact, looking to the dark filled sky. This resource was provided by the Omniversal Guardian. With it, she personally gained a level of dark power that allowed her to reach unfathomable levels of dark magic every moment she is dormant. With it, he would truly start his ascension to becoming a dark lord of strength.

Mr. Bribery looked at the river and let out a sigh, He walked into the river and one feeling immediately hit him, cold. The lake felt extremely cold, yet he started to feel more powerful every moment he stayed in. As he left the lake he said to Maleficient with a even wider grin," I feel magnificent. Dick Tracy will be in for a big surprise the next time we meet."

--Tsukasa Kadoya--
-Mysterious Tower-
>Hoodman and crew, 'Trump Card', A female world-hopping Kamen Rider? ( Andrita Andrita )

"No choice then." Tsukasa clicked his tongue as drew a card from the metal journal hanging on the belt. The card was that of a pink armored figure with large bug-like emerald visors and black vertical plates arranged like a barcode. The card faced Tsukasa in a quick fashion as the dark monsters are about to unleash hell onto him.

"Hen--!" Just as Tsukasa was about to drop the card into the Decadriver, an echoing voice interrupted them with a yell. Just then, everything stopped moving. The monsters were frozen in place, mid air, almost as if time was stopped.

Soon enough, an armored woman clad in yellow, white and blue approached him and the girl. The helmet was shaped with that of a hound yet with little details and lowered ears. Is this...This world's Rider? Perhaps even more than that.

"Light Faction...?" Tsukasa faced the Woman rider who was asking if he will fight for their side after Time resumes. Hearing that made something click inside his head. He's been caught in another great war of many worlds, huh? "So that's what's happening here...." Tsukasa nodded as stared at the card. It'll be a long and weird journey it is..."Consider this my answer." He held his card up and turned it around, revealing a barcode like logo. "Henshin." Tsukasa muttered as he dropped the Card into the Decadriver, reading the placed card.

KAMEN RIDE The Decadriver announced softly and casually as the digital noised of the driver's standby can be heard. Tsukasa then pushed the sides of the driver to gether, as nine distorted silhouettes of the Masked Rider appeared beside him in the same position, all bearing different logos. Several black plates materialized above him D-D-D-DECADE! The nine distorted silhouettes lined up and collided into Tsukaya, forming an all black suit with a white and black cross going along it's left shoulder to its right chestplate. the same motif can be seen on it's right shoulder. Soon enough, the black plates descended on the black and white armor, fixing itself on it's helmet as it abruptly shot itself at his face, forming a barcode like pattern. A yellow jewel can be spotted at the tip of the middle one. Soon enough, the rider's suit pixilated into a pinkish red hue, finishing the transformation.

"I can't just ignore someone in danger. You should know that." Tsukasa said as he prompted his Ride Booker, taking a single card before closing it, expanding the Decadriver once more in order to place one more card before the Time Stop deactivates. "These monsters...What are they called? I have a feeling I'll see them in any world I go to next."

Hikari
-- Mysterious Tower
Interaction: Frankie, Kamen Raider Decade / Tsubasa , and Xanneus ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , ChazGhost ChazGhost , Stray Cat Stray Cat ( You guys will be unaffected by the Time Skip )

The women wearing the armor only nodded once. She understood that response better than most people, as it was exactly how she would've responded. As she carefully listened, as she directly confirmed this guy was going to be a key part of their assistance, she decided to tell him a few things. " For one, I understand your resolve. The ability to continue charging forward to protect what is right, no matter what needs to be done. I have a similar ideology myself " . She said honestly, glancing at the person as he transformed. It was unlike anything she has encountered prior, and honestly a form of surprise should've been expected. However , this was the next best thing to explain.

She took a deep breath before continuing: " These creatures formed from darkness over there are known as Heartless. Most are born from the hearts of people . They do not have to be evil in nature, as even pure people can transform into Heartless if given the opportunity. Some range from somewhat powerful to insanely strong, with the ones this man summoned being on the 'insanely' strong tier. They can hope from world to world due to dark corridors, which are connections to the Realm of Darkness--- " . Before Hikari could continue, a dark aura surrounded the man cloaked in blood red, before he was able to move in the freezed time. Frankie was almost baffled. The time skip was stronger than the one used to ensnare Xehanort a long time ago. How could he move
?! Hikari was even more baffled, gripping her light blade even harder. " Your.... Not a regular Heartless " . She claimed, pointing a Massive 7 foot Blade at the Man cloaked in blood red, who didn't bat an eye at the massive blade of light.

" Indeed I am not. Impressive strength, Keyblade Master. You will be interesting to face in battle momentarily . Do not worry about me being someone who will fight with you unprepared. I will only destroy this barrier you made , once you gather enough forces to stand against me " . He said cockily, looking at Hikari and the transformed Tsubasa. His eyes never leaving either of them. He wasn't going to attack until the others arrived, so they were safe at the minute.

Meanwhile--
Maleficent
-- Dark Abyss
Interaction : A dark mortal born
Killerclown Killerclown

Maleficent looked at the mortal who was admiring his newfound power. She at least was amused at the aspect of how much he was fascinated with his newfound strength. However, she felt a disturbance in the darkness, and she looked above. She knew Xanneus was using his dark powers elsewhere. I wonder why he would need to use them so soon. " Do you enjoy the strength you have now. Believe me child... It is nothing compared to the power you will wield later on " .

Riku
Riku was catching his breath after fight and was watching the other fight as he rested. He wanted to be ready is case they at him to attack. But surprising the tournament interrupted as Hikari shouted the trump card was in danger. And if the trump card was in danger, everyone could be as well. Riku followed Hikari and other back to the tower. It took longer to get there though as he had recovered from his fight yet and didn't have enough magic power in him to heal himself just yet. But he got enough to use cure spell on his way so he used it. It only healed him a little but it was enough to help get to the tower where he was ment with many surprises.

There was armies of heartless all frozen in time it seems. "Is everyone okay?!" Riku said walking up to the other members of his faction by as he did he saw one heartless, in a cloak, was unaffected by the what ever frozes the others in time. "What's going on here? Where did these heartless come from?" Riku asked the other with his Keyblade ready to fight.
Andrita Andrita Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

( Warning... Many DBS references here. )
Xanneus
-- Mysterious Tower, Frozen timespace
- Interaction: Riku , Hikari, Frankie , Tsubasa , Kairi , Sora . ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod , ChazGhost ChazGhost , Stray Cat Stray Cat ... I had a lot of fun making this one. )

Sora made it around the same time Riku did. His eyes scanning around the area, which he was awed by how many heartless was here. Whoever thought this through... wanted to end Frankie while the tournament was a distraction. Honestly, if it wasn't for Frankie's outburst, there was a clear possibility they would've lost their Trump-Card, and therefore the probability of them losing was a grave one. As he looked , he noticed a being who was unaffected by the time stopping. He asked him " DO you really have respect for targeting a defenseless little girl while our backs are turned ? Seriously, you guys really are the lowest of the lo--- "

Before any smart comment could be made, it took Sora's mind a moment to realize that the cloaked figure was directly in front of him, with one of it's claws close to Sora's throat. Sora's eyes widened and he was sweating slightly. He was very fast. Hikari didn't even notice he was there either until she glanced to Sora's side, and she was staring at him the entire time, implying she moved faster than her eyes can track . A deep voice bellowed from the cloak, stating " Now now now. We shouldn't be saying foolish things like these, unless you want me to abandon any gentleman facade I have and rip all of you to shreds, in this stilled time space where no one but us can hear your screams " . He whispered in Sora's ear, which freaked him you and summoned his keyblade lightning quick to slash him with. Unfortunately, he missed, as the heartless' speed was far superior at the time. He was now back in the spot he was originally, in front of all the heartless.

Xanneus, the cloaked heartless in red, simply tilted his head as he saw thousands of Light Faction members. Perhaps a bit of 'grazing' was in order. What he did was simply look like he vibrated a bit. All of a sudden, you saw tentacles of Darkness penetrating through the non-important members of the Faction, leaving the group that he wanted to discuss matters with alone together with him in this stilled time space. His eyes shifted towards the tower, which was Frankie, whom was still hiding from this menace, shell-shocked by how merciless the create was, killing the other members without any shred of remorse . He also glanced at Riku, bellowing out. " Ahh... The Master who bested Ansem. I was waiting for the opportunity to face you . Perhaps coming here won't be as boring as I thought . Now Frankie .... " . He said, using a similar level of speed to reach the gate and grab Frankie by her collar. " Now... Normally I would fight . But... Maleficent did say to do this as quick as possible. I would play with you a bit in this space... But it seems I have to leave My apologies... But I must be goin--- " .

" NO. Please... DON'T ! " . Frankie yelled, trying to wiggle out of his grasp . Before the heartless could honestly say anything to respond to her petty yelling , the heartless' eyes widened as he felt the kid's inner power bubbling up from outside, coming outward. He quickly theorized it was a result of fear and anxiety of the situation at hand. However, he muttered. " This strength... It isn't what the Origin of All Stories stated her power would be. No. It's.... Far Greater . Maleficent and I made a grave miscalculation ... " . At this realization, he knew that if he took a direct blast he would likely get oneshotted . Her eyes glowed a hazy color, devoid of any coloration, as she screamed an almost primal scream that would shock almost anyone around, and it caused almost a vibration that shook not just the world they were on , which was Yen Seid's , but everytwhere and everywhen . The entire Omniverse felt this shaking , and for the most part, it was fearful of what exactly unleashed it. Not even a moment after said scream was implimented by her , a wave of instense, absolute light washed throughout the area at hand. Xanneus immediately put up a Dark Barrier , but it was shattered easily and sent him flying . If this barrier wouldn't have been deployed, he would've died. He managed to keep his balance , nearly getting knocked off the stage. Xanneus thought " How ? I thought all Trump-Cards were suppose to be on equal terms of power. Is she.... " . However, what he saw in his wake was something he didn't imagine would happen, he stepped back, as if his life was now in the balance .

grown_woman_business_by_mrmarcus.jpg

What stood in his way, in front of the others, as if to protect them from the onslaught, was an feminine figure that appeared from the smoke that came after such a huge explosion . Unlike the child from before, this mortal was definitely nearly 6 feet, at 5 feet eight inches. She seemed to have the curves and the body of a mature adult female, with the same hair she had before, blonde hair coloration . She had the same clothes on. Somehow, her powers allowed them to grow along with her new proportions. She had her eyes closed for a moment, so no one could see her eyes . However, she opened them dramatically, revealing the eyes that were seen before she transformed. the same exact hazy eyes that Frankie had , if anyone would remember, are the exact same coloration that Frankie had prior to screaming like an dinosaur [ Or Ultra Instinct Goku during his fight with Kefla & Jiren ] . As she slowly advanced towards the Demonic Heartless , a massive column of light surrounded her, which was her own aura. Her hands started to glow a bright purple aura, as two energy circles appeared on her hands, waiting to be unleashed by their maker . Hikari couldn't even commentate here, she was completely unpreppared for these series of events. Both Donald and Goofy felt unsure of how to respond, so they had their jaws on the floor in a cartoonish fashion. Sora had them the exact same way, completely caught off guard. Yen-Seid had some explaining to do later on. However, that would be for another time. The fight between two Trump-Cards was about to begin.

--Tsukasa Kadoya // Kamen Rider DECADE--
{Mysterious Tower}
>Hoodedman and crew, Light Rider Hikari, Trump Card Frankie, Sora, Kairi( Andrita Andrita ), and Riku( ChazGhost ChazGhost )

So those creatures are called Heartless then? That'll be a name he'll mutter from time to time. As Tsukasa listened to Hikari, the hooded Heartless from before moved through the stopped time, prompting him to draw out the Ride-Booker's sword form.

Shrotly after, some kids suddenly showed up...Must be from the light faction. The brown haired one seemed to be accusing him of being in on this, but soon enough, the hooded man appeared to move in speeds similar to a Clock Up, but faster. He barely noticed the after images move as the cloacked Heartless moved to Sora and stared way too close. Before Tsukasa had a chance to shoot the hooded Heartless at the back, it immediately sped up and grabbed Frankie. While he was bidding his farewells, however, a strong holy light began to bubble from the girl, prompting Tsukasa to put up a Dimension Wall to protect him and faction from getting hurt by their own light. He raised his hand forward and a thin wall of glossy glass rose almost immediately. Normally, this would be used to go through worlds, but when it's up, almost no one can get to the other other side. However, as soon as Tsukasa's wall was up, the entire wall cracked and broke into pieces like a glass' reaction to a very high decibel, scattering the pieces to the Light Faction and towards some of the Heartless.

"It broke a Dimension wall...!" Tsukasa muttered as he shielded himself from the glass shards. What lied beyond the broken Dimension wall was a woman drastically different than who he saw before. An older, blonde woman, still clad in blue pajamas. Her presence was OOZING with power, intimidating to say the least.

The changed Blonde approached the hooded heartless, which made him believe that she's on their side...This kinds of development were new to him, so it is quite natural to be speechless.

Frankie Richards
-- Mysterious Tower
-Interaction: Kairi ( Stray Cat Stray Cat ) , Riku( ChazGhost ChazGhost ) , Tsukasa ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) , Xanneus (@Me)

The new and improved Frankie simply continued to walk towards the God of the Heartless & The Creator of the Primordial Darkness before the Omniverse , who is now known as Xanneus , with no fear or emotion of any kind. She seemed to be completely devoid of any other possible expression , or at the very least was heavily resisting any sort of emotion for the time being. However, her lack of identity still didn't allow her to become a 'Nobody' somehow, she was able to truly becoming devoid of any negativity that could debatably bring her down to a point of mental weakness . She is definitely a God-Like being now, and with that , Xanneus was truly afraid. Heartless have an abundance of emotions, unlike Nobodies, but don't have the verbal skills to portray herself as that such. He crashed the Time Stop, which caused everything to now come back to what it truly was.

The Heartless of all variations slowly but surely moved in, cautious of the individual . It was definitely a surprise that even the Heartless , who in the past have shown little restraint, to show hesitancy towards battling someone. Any of the lesser heartless, known as a Shadow, who were shown to be more primal than the other heartless, and usually didn't care who they targeted, lunged at her. However, the massive column of light actually disintegrate them as soon as they made contact with the barrier. The other Heartless fought the rest of the Light Faction .

Hikari smiled as she charged the Heartless, swinging her Dual Zone of Ruin blades, knocking head to head with some of the Heartless. She had no mercy towards them, and helped out any of the Faction still remaining after the brutal attack made by Xanneus not too long ago .

Sora fought many of the tougher heartless, including the Invisibles . He then held her own against several of the heartless. Donald and Goofy were working side by side with him.

Meanwhile , Xanneus looked a bit like a child about to be reprimanded by an adult for doing something rather idiotic.

" Well.... My children. What are you waiting for ? Attack her ! Show her no mercy !!! " . Xanneus ordered of the much stronger heartless, and sent 20 Darksides , heartless who are nearly a building in height and have more raw strength than any Heartless shown, and amped heavily by the Primordial Darkness that predated the Omniverse , and then heavily amped by Xanneus, who was the God of said Primordial Darkness , charged her. Without any sort of emotion, she charged up a sphere made of pure light, that was white and yellow in coloration. It was about the size of a piece of lint , meaning she didn't use much energy . She simply flicked it in the middle of the Heartless, evaporating all of them on impact. The shock Xanneus had now had no Bounds. He knew it would be his own involvement that would determine the fate of the Light.

Xanneus charged at him, utilizing the full power of the Primordial Darkness . His eyes glowed red, as he closed the distance between them instantaneously. He felt defeating her quick would be the best course of action. As the distance would be closed, he attempted to slash her millions of times with the multiple tentacles made of the very same darkness. " I have harnessed the power of Darkness that existed before Everything else. You shouldn't be a challenge for me ! I wield the highest darkness ! " . Meanwhile, Avatar Frankie simply held a palm up, and a light barrier showed up , with the darkness being evaporated upon hitting it. When Xanneus tried a sneak tentacle, she grabbed it with her hand, and yanked Xanneus towards him. With ayelp, he was forcefully sent towards the powerful individual. He was then hit in the stomach by a raw Light Sphere, sending him flying and coughing up blood.

He never realized that he could be defeated so effortlessly . It was such a curbstomp. He felt that if something doesn't happen soon, he would die and there would be nothing it can do.

--Tsukasa Kadoya // Kamen Ride DECADE--
{Mysterious Tower}
> Andrita Andrita ChazGhost ChazGhost Stray Cat Stray Cat

Before Tsukasa can comprehend Frankie's new power, the roars of the Heartless returned to his ears, turning around to see the Heartless on standby once more.

"Guess we should take of that." Tsukasa muttered as he put the card he's holding on into the Driver once more as announced, ATTACK RIDE: SLASH! tsukasa charged onto one of the hordes as several Demon Tides began to charge towards him. Spotting this, Tsukasa directed his attention at one of the approaching Tides as around 8, red translucent copies of Decade's blade appeared in the air around the Ridebook Blade. Just when the Demon Tide got close, Tsukasa wung his blade along with the eight copies, dispersing some of the Demon Tide's Shadow Heartless before having to move out of the way.

As the Second Demon Tide made their way for him, Tsukasa switched his The Ridebook lade to a blaster, then proceeding to open it and drawing two cards he needed: an Attack ride card for his Blaster

ATTACK RIDE: BLAST! The Decadriver announced as it read one of Tsukasa's attack ride cards. The Demon Tide was now being shot along with several lower class Heartless from afar by over 5 Ridebook blasters, dispersing the Demon Tide into separate lower class Heartless.

Riku
Riku was speechless to the fight that began between the trumps cards. He knew they were powerful but this was whole another level. But he didn't have to the time to just watch as the heartless began moving in to fight. Even though he was low mp he was still well enough physically to fight off the heartless. As he began to fight the number of heartless seemed almost endless but that was not going to stop him. "I never expected to fight this mainly heartless right outside our own base" Riku commented slicing down three heartless in front of him and moved forward to continuing fighting. Peaking over to the fight between the trump cards he gave a grin as he saw Frankie taking care of the heartless trump card fairly easily.

Frankie Richards
-- Mysterious Tower
- Xanneus : Kairi ( Stray Cat Stray Cat ) , Riku( ChazGhost ChazGhost ) , Tsukasa ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) , Terrified Xanneus (@Me)

Terror. That was it. It was a six lettered word that perfect described the feeling the God of Heartless had. He struggled to get up, his mind trying to comprehend what just happened. He had nearly every advantage prior to the little girl´s awakening : Power, Strength , Abilities, and almost everything else. But, when she transformed, it´s like everything that possibly could have backfired truly did. Xanneus wasn´t arrogant enough to believe he could still win without his Trump-Card being played , despite the vast difference in power. He could tell that he was only a mere human in comparison to this person´s limitless power. As the female advanced towards him, she knew he only had one other option. He didn´t care about the safety of himself or everything else that existed. He was willing to risk it all here and now. He flew into the air. He gathered energy from everywhere and everywhen, all things possible and impossible. All concepts that are impossible or possible. Regardless of their location in the Omniverse and even well beyond it , it would still be affected and absorbed, even the locations and beings beyond the possible Omniverse and every other theorized reality , idea , and verse . While it didn´t steal their powers, it created a copy of their abilities / strength and transferred it to the ball. This affected even all the Trump-Cards & even The Platinum , which made it so large it was bending the Omniverse and threatening to tear apart it´s fabric the longer it stayed dormant .

The Heartless stopped fighting as their master charged the Spirit Bomb-esque attack . They knew it was his last resort attack, which meant that if this failed, they would have no chance whatsoever . Hikari looked as if someone hit her with a massive X-Blade. She was so infactuated by the sphere of absolute energy, She didn´t even know how in the world Xanneus produced such a energy. Sora looked as if he got struck with a keyblade as well, which heavily implied he was shell-shocked. It was the highest level of strength he has seen. Whelp, now he was incredibly glad this God-Like Mortal in front of him .

The Platinum wasn´t around, but when she felt the strength of the blast in the distance, she all of a sudden felt insignificant in comparison, despite her supposed superiority compared to the Trump-Cards.

However, the women in front of Xanneus, who was Frankie in a older form , didn´t seem all that impressed. All of a sudden, she spoke in a authorative manner and tone, which broke the silence of the battlefield . "So... This is your last resort attack ? Then... Come at me with all your strength ! " . She said, her eyes squinting mid-sentence, proving that she was incredibly confident this level of strength would not even faze her , then she closed her eyes and fold her arms . Xanneus was incredibly surprised how she was just sort of relaxed in this dire situation . He then hollered out ¨ You... Are too dangerous for all things ! Prepare yourself, the Omni-Spirit Bomb Infinite Barrage ! My Trump-Card ¨ . While he said this , he then used a mass duplicating spell to condense the ball into a small ball, but still packing a lot of power , then managed to duplicate an infinite number of said balls, then duplicated each ball into an infinite number endlessly in one moment . He then absorbed said energy , which even one entering him causing an energy spike that was impossible to measure by any standard of fanon or canon classification. It hurt him a lot, which made him gasp out in pain and borderline dead . But, it was worth it if he could end it right now. He then charged up all the energy he had, then charged at her valliantly , a war cry abruptly coming from him.

However, she sort of was still closing her eyes, and her eyes were folded. When he was ten feet close upward , her arms were unfolded, but her eyes didn´t open. When the man was about five feet away from her location however, her eyes opened suddenly. As her eyes opened, a visible shockwave of power came rising upward towards the ridiculously amped Xanneus. His eyes widened, as he attempted to punch through said wave, but he was being pushed back. He hollered back ¨I-I-IMPOSSIBLE !!! HER GLARE.... HER GLARE WAS ENOUGH TO KILL ME.... I-I´ll BE BA-- ¨ . Before he could finish the cry, her glare-induced shockwave completely evaporated Xanneus , erasing him conceptually .

The Heartless was shocked and immediately disappeared. Frankie then turned her whole body back, her eyes looking back at the remaining member members of the Light Faction. In a definitely curbstomp manner, the enemy was vanquished. Older Frankie held a serious expression, glancing at the many allies she had. For now.... It was over.

Mr. Bribery's grin seemed to grow wider as he thought about the notion of getting more power. He then turned to Maleficient and asked," What do we do now?". Personally, he hoped that she would let him go back to the City so he could show off his new powers to his old "friend" Dick Tracy and finally off him once and for all.

Maleficent looked a not annoyed, but felt a disturbance in the dark force. As if something, or someone was defeated. " Xanneus.... You fool. Finally found a challenge huh ? " . She asked, before shaking her head. Now wasn't the time to worry about him now. She glanced at Mr.Bribery "... Go back to your city and hone your new talents. I will come find you when I an ready for you " . With that, a portal of darkness appeared in front of Mr.Bribery. ( Killerclown Killerclown )

--Tsukasa Kadoya // DECADE--
{Mysterious Tower}
> ChazGhost ChazGhost Andrita Andrita Stray Cat Stray Cat

"Holy crap..." Tsukasa can only mutter those words as he glanced at the massive coalition of energy that's being formed in the distance, larger than anything he'd seen before. The ball then multiplied, growing smaller in size as it was duplicated into equal mass, then absorbing it. A futile act since before he could even attack the Frankie directly, a shockwave erupted from her as it erased Xaneus and all other Heartless in the vicinity...Technically they won, right?

Tsukasa detransformed as he lifted the Decadriver off of him, grey silhouettes of the armor dispersed in the air. Frankie's blank glowing eyes met Tsukasa and the others' stare.

A dilemma popped into his mind. A woman with this much power has the potential to lose control of herself. Much like he did when he slaughtered all the riders from his worlds. The question now is should he stay and help her control the power or leave and carry on his journey home...Wherever that is...

--Tokki Maxyuo--
{Twilight Town}
>Open for interaction

dancing_in_the_dark_hour__fem_ver__by_misutore01-d90nbxh.png

"Come on, we're gonna miss the show!" A Teenager clad in red and black tugged a languid looking blonde young man clad in blue along the peaceful market streets of Twilight Town.

"If you really wanna watch then do it yourself." The blonde man sighed, "Why did you have to drag me along?"

"Because! It's already been 10 years since we found you, Tokki!" The Teenage girl pouted, "And I want to let you have some fun instead of lounging around the house like always!" She soon stopped and turned to the blonde, "Plus, it's not healthy to always stay indoors."

"Whatever you say, Hami..." The blonde named Tokki sighed as the teenager, Hami, let go of his hand, finally allowing him to shove it in his pockets. "Just...Make sure there's some food..."

"Of course there'll be, silly!" Hami giggled as she let out a smile, "Come on! Let's go, let's go!" She said, soon running off like a child set free.

Tokki can merely sigh as he let out a faint smile, soon following his sister towards the sandlot...

Riku
Riku was completely speechless as he witnessed Frankie finish off the heartless trump card. Once the heartless disappeared Riku looked to other before walking to Tsukasa. "I don't believe we meant, I'm Riku. Who are you and how did you end up here?". After getting his answer from Tsukasa Riku turned to Frankie. "So this is how powerful you are... I'm glad your on our side" Riku said with grin. "Did Yen Seid know you could do this?" Riku asked curious if Yen Seid with held information on there own trump card.
(Sorry for the short post)

--Tsukasa Kadoya // Decade--
{Mysterious Tower}
ChazGhost ChazGhost Andrita Andrita

"Tsukasa. Kadoya Tsukasa. I'm just a Kamen Rider passing through." Tsukasa introduced himself when Riku asked for his identity. "Well, I'm on a journey to find the world I belong to when I ended up here...That's when I met Frankie." She's...Somewhat afraid of him at the time. Soon enough, the name Yen sid popped up again. "I've been meaning to ask, who's this Yen sid person?"

( ChazGhost ChazGhost It's fine.)
Yen Seid, Frankie Richards
Current Place: Yen Seid's Study
Interaction(s) : Riku ( ChazGhost ChazGhost ) , Tsukasa ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod )
Frankie looked with ablank expression, nodding to Riku . There was never any indication of what she actually thought of Riku and everyone elses response. However, before she opened her mouth again to respond to both of their responses , Yen Seid proclaimed soemthing from just outside the gates, bearing witness to everything that went on between Frankie's Awakening and the victory of the Light Faction . " I did know of this little transformation of hers. It's why I tried to keep her out of the knowledge of the other factions. However, this will set off a series of events that will make even the Omniversal Guardian & The Platinum wary of Frankie " . Yen Seid turned to Tsukasa and Riku, looking a bit dreary. " I deeply apologize for witholding said information. However, we needed to keep this part a secret to the other factions, so I was the only one notified of this . However, we should discuss the details of whom Frankie is momentarily " . He said, then turned to face Tsukasa " Yes... I am many things: Creator of this World we stand on, protector of the Light, leader of the Warriors of Light, Former Master Wizard of All levels of Magic, former Omniversal Guardian & Protector of the Blaance of all creation . My name is Yen Seid. However... For now, we should discuss what she has given me the knowledge of. Frankie... Allow me to speak with you now " . Yen Seid said in a authorative manner, despite very much seeing the display of strength Frankie showed. Frankie immediately turned around at the mention of her name , meeting the legendary wizard's gaze.

Despite the difference in overall experience , it was pretty clear to see that this was one of the few times Yen Seid actually appeared fearful. However, he definitely didn't show it based on his presence alone, and he continued with his theorizing : " She told me that her other self was using all of her power , and she would transform into this if she was overwhelmed, anxious, etcetera . Albeit, despite this, I am uncertain she did. In fact, I'm absolutely positive this is the same level of power Little Frankie had, with those countless number of infinities of seals on her truest strength, each seal being a difference of power incomprehensible by any level of increase, even the difference between that Demon and his final amp is infinitely insignificant in comparison to the vast difference between the seals . And even then, according to what I saw and processed, she hasn't even scratched the surface of this heavily restricted form, and Frankie has no idea she is actually this strong. Am I correct so far ? "

All Frankie did was simply nod, confirming the wizard's theory before pointing her hand upward . Suddenly, a small bar was seen above her. It said ' Anxiety Level ' . Frankie looked to Yen Seid, to see if he knew what this meant, and why was the bar not filled, but was filled when Frankie was squirming to escape her grasp . He was telepathically given the information, because of lack of better terms she didn't care for the long behind explanation. Yen Seid gasped, now officially knowing of what it entails . " Oh ! This is.. going to be a problem . Her Anxiety Level will increase as she gets nervous , scared, anxious , shy, or any negative emotion. Positive emotion brings it down. If the negative emotion gets too high , she'll... transform back into you, or her 'other states' ? " . Frankie nodded at the Old Master , confirming his theory was indeed 100% accurate. Then, she gave up control for now. A light crystal surrounded her, and in a flash, it went down, becoming the little girl all of them knew , or at least heard of . She opened her blue eyes, saying " I'm sorry... Please... Forgive me for being so weak ... I don't... deserve to be with any of you " . Directly after this, she fainted on the spot. The kid was immediately picked up by Yen Seid, who was in fact the closest to her. A commanding voice said :" All of you whom are still here. Please come with us into my castle. Please. We all have a lot to discuss... We need to discuss how we should handle this Anxiety Level , and how we should train her to home in her abilities " . As he finished, he just noticed Tsukasa. His eyes smiled. " We appreciate you lending your strength. It would be much appreciated if you came with us, since the girl trust you... I can feel it " . Yen Seid stated, carrying the young girl with her, to head to his study to speak. After placing her in a chair right next to her , he sat in his own chair as well.

Sora and his friends decided to stand up and attention, aware of the fact that their master was now apparently directly involved witht he Omniversal Guardian and knew a lot more than the others. How did he know, was currently guesswork. And yes, Xehanort also was a former Omniversal Guardian . However, this is a story for another day. Their eyes paid forward. Hikari didn't have time to question her formerly because she was in shock with what was currently going on, so all she did was honestly be quiet and went along with the flow. However, she would definitely at least ask + answer a few questions, because she was also somewhat aware of Frankie's nature along with Yen Seid .

Yen Seid leaned forward and said " Discussing is upon us. So, what questions do you have on not only Frankie, but anything you have heard from me , her, or that demonic entity so far ? "

maxresdefault.jpg

Tsukasa Kadoya
> Andrita Andrita ChazGhost ChazGhost

As the rest went into the Tower, Tsukasa merely drew a card showing a picture of a black red and yellow bug creature with glowing red eyes, tapping it's sides as he sighs.

"Guess it's gonna take a while before I can drop by..." He placed the card back to the Ridebooker and followed the rest into the tower. Soon enough, they arrived at a room with a mahogany desk and table, a sun and moon window behind him, with Yen Sid soon asking if they had any questions.

"The Trump Cards, what are they, exactly?" Tsukasa was first to ask, seeing as they are probably the main focus of the war. "It's what the Heartless army came here for, so I'm guessing they're a big deal in this war."

Riku
Riku along with the others listened to Yen Seid's explanation on Frankie. RIku understood what Yen Seid said, Fankie getting more nervous Frankie get the more likely she'll transform. Riku decided to ask some questions of his own. "Is there other trump cards as powerful as Frankie? Because if there is we'll have to get to them first." Riku asked. "Another question I have is the barrier around this world weakening? From our guest and here and the heartless entering it seems they got in some how" Riku added worried for the safety of there head quarters.

Frankie Richards , Yen Seid
Interactions : Sora, Riku ( ChazGhost ChazGhost ) , Hikari , Tsukasa , ( Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ) , Darth Vader , Sidious

As Yen Seid listened to their bickering and questions, he was going to answer them all in due time. When Tsukasa asked who the Trump-Cards are, he stated in al oud voice : " The Trump-Cards are the entities with the highest levels of power known. We also know for a fact that each Trump-Card has the potential to become the most powerful the worlds have ever known. Some may be wekaer than others, but usually all of them have the same potential " . He said, then glanced at Frankie within the seat. " However, the Omniversal Guardian and Platinum were afraid of the ltitle girl, and blatantly downgraded the power they sensed from her. They did this because they knew, she was a threat to all of existence, and wanted the Light to claim her. This should answer your question Riku, Frankie has no equal, whether being a Trump-Card, or not. However, we know a few who are icnredibly stronger than the average Trump-Card. So... We do need to head for those first " . He said, then a screen showed 5 people, varying in appeareance, but their idneities are unknown. " These are the top 5 most powerful Trump-Cards. All the Faction's Leaders have access to them. The first is Frankie there, the second was Xanneus. The other 3 are Unknown to us, but the third one is likely the Platinum " . He said, before making the screen vanish .

As Yen Seid heard Riku's questions about the worlds' barrier, he said sadly. " Yes. The worlds are weakening. It is because of how strong the Trump-Cards are. Meaning, it will be far easier for them to get from world to world, even without the means of the Corridors to Darkness . Honestly, I believe the only reason Maleficent used one was purely out of habit. Being the strongest Trump-Card, Frankie destroyed the barrier so much that even I cannot mend it, even with using the vast mystic abilities at my disposal " . He said, shaking his head vigorously. The possibility of winning was getting less and less now. However, Sora had a pretty important question afte hearing the others speak, and it was this. " Uhm... Master Yen Seid. If Frankie is so powerful and dangerous, why are we brinign her from world to world with us ? Doesn't that seem... A bit... Weird ? " . He wanted to say foolish, but he didn't know the consequences of doing such a thing. Yen Seid shook his head, and replied. " It's because of the other Trump-Cards & The World Guardian. The World Guardian of every world is stronger than all of the people currently in said world, and we'll need her powers to keep up with the World Guardian . It guards the keyhole, and if you either beat it or successfully hold it's own, it will give you access to the keyblade. These World Guardians transcend all levels of power you have witnessed so far, so I heavily advise bringing her along " . Sora nodded, and had a determined look on his face.

Hikari had a question about the forms, but it was better to wait until they were done. As they were just about finished, they heard a soft yawn. They turned to meet Frankie, who was now officially awake, and in her regular state. Frankie looked a bit scared from all the people around her, what being at least ten of them, and hid behind Yen Seid's chair. Yen Seid sighed in response to the child's consistently timid nature, and noticed her Anxiety Level increasing slowly even now. He sighed as she glanced at the ceiling . This was going to take some getting used to. Yen Seid told the child in a hopefully soothing tone " Please child, there isn't anything to worry about. Everyone here is at least attempting to help--- " . Before he could finish the sentence, two portals of dark magic showed up behind him. One of them came out, and Sora & Hikari instantly summoned the keyblade & Zone of Ruin blade respectively . It was an entity that was so filled with darkness that even the King, Mickey, who was silent for a time, summoned the Kingdom Key D along with them, and yelled " Master Xehanort ! " .

" Ah.... Mickey. Once again, you state the obvious. What a magnificent sight. All of my enemies come together on one accord . You know, Xanneus being destroyed by this child was utmost unexpected. Seeing that fight between the Trump-Cards and your explanation has told me, it is best to give her to someone who understands her strength. Me . I'm surprised you didn't see us sooner, Yen Seid. You are losing your edge ... " . It was Xehanort. The undisputed master of the Darkness currently . Two other portals came through, one of them was a Man who looked similarly to Sora and Ventus put together, he was Vanitas. The other was an elderly looking man whose gaze of strength made him seem almost identical to Xehanort, except a black cloak surrounded him. He was obviously was the Co-Leader of the Seekers of Darkness, one hailed from a world far far away . It was the Master of the Sith , albeit he was specifically choosen for this fight. However, another dark portal was made, and out came a man cladded in black armor, wielding what seemed to be a Lightsaber Keyblade. Hard breathing could be heard from him, from the Black mask he wore. He definitely had the presence of a powerful wielder of the darkness, and the two have been bathed in it's power for awhile to venture out here. If a battle begun here and now, it would guaranteed be fierce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back