• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts~ (OC only) *Open*

PurpleMyst

Professional Video Game Master
Note: This will take place before Union X(Cross) and the current events following Kingdom Hearts. None of the current characters will be mentioned.

Rules: 1. Post in 3rd person (please)
2. I don't have a preference on how many sentences or paragraphs you type. Just make it specific enough so I know your actions.
3. Try to be creative with your character.
4. Be nice. :3

Game Rules: 1. You don't have to wield a Keyblade.
2. If your going to wield a Keyblade go ahead. But you can't wield certain ones.
3. Have fun!

Keyblades you can't use:
Kingdom Key
Way to the Dawn
No Name
Master Keeper
Rainfell/Stormfall
Star Seeker
Kingdom Key D
X-Blade
Destiny's Embrace
Earthshaker/Ends of the Earth
Wayward Wind
Void Gear
Frolic Flame
Oathkeeper/Oblivion

Questions? Go ahead and ask!
Note: I'll think of a plot to go off of later.

Alright guys how does this sound?

You live in a world where Light is evil and Darkness is good. The people believe that Light is good and are trying to encourage Keyblade wielders of light to form Unions of Light to rid the Darkness. In this universe the Darkness doesn't want to take over, it wants to keep balance of Light and Darkness but the Light isn't making it easy. So, out of desperation useing the power of Darkness they created dark beings. They called them, Heartless. With the Heartless under their control they went to work on keeping the balance. However, the ones of the Light took out most of the Heartless they created. The ones of the Dark were starting to become desperate. They used all their power to store the Darkness away somewhere safe, The Realm of Darkness they called it. Shortly after the Darkness was sealed away the Light completely took over, there was no more Darkness. Until a group of rebels began to train in the Dark Arts. They hope to release the Darkness in the lost Realm of Darkness and bring balance again to the world.

Do you guys like it? Yay? Neigh?

It almost sounds like a standard setup for good vs evil, but reversed from what most expect?

Last edited:
Alright guys how does this sound?

You live in a world where Light is evil and Darkness is good. The people believe that Light is good and are trying to encourage Keyblade wielders of light to form Unions of Light to rid the Darkness. In this universe the Darkness doesn't want to take over, it wants to keep balance of Light and Darkness but the Light isn't making it easy. So, out of desperation useing the power of Darkness they created dark beings. They called them, Heartless. With the Heartless under their control they went to work on keeping the balance. However, the ones of the Light took out most of the Heartless they created. The ones of the Dark were starting to become desperate. They used all their power to store the Darkness away somewhere safe, The Realm of Darkness they called it. Shortly after the Darkness was sealed away the Light completely took over, there was no more Darkness. Until a group of rebels began to train in the Dark Arts. They hope to release the Darkness in the lost Realm of Darkness and bring balance again to the world.

Do you guys like it? Yay? Neigh?
I'm interested if you're still accepting.
I'm interested if you're still accepting.
Of course you're welcome to come and join.

Yeah I know XD.

Information? Yes, you can be in the Darkness or the Light. I'm not forcing you to be part of the rebellion.

Hmmms, I'm quite interested. Though I'm curious then, since we're going with OCs as it is. Are we allowed to go with OC keyblades? Or must it actually be one of the canon ones and not be one of the ones that is listed all the way above?

Alright quick question. How would you like to RP this? I mean where would you like to RP? Because I'm open to anything. But not Discord because I don't have one. :P

I'll be more than interested if this doesn't leave this site.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back