• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts | MxM | Search!

Dizz

Sleepy
Hey there. Name's Dizz.

As the no doubt astoundingly creative title tells you, I'm looking specifically for a Kingdom Hearts 1 x 1 RP MxM with the pairing of Riku x Sora. I'm a massive Riku stan so I'd love the chance to be able to write Riku.

I'm not very good at the whole thread thing because I have the skill of saying very little using a lot of words. I'll try my best to keep things simple and clean (hah, reference).

- I'm 28 years of age and only feel comfortable writing with those who are 20+
- I live in the UK so timezones might be a bit iffy but I don't mind if you don't
- I am not bothered by post length whether it's one paragraph or thirteen, all I ask for is that there is something for me to respond to and some insight into your characters thoughts and feelings
- It's important for me to be friends with the person I'm writing with; I would like to be able to chat with you ooc, whether it's sharing ideas for the RP or ranting about our day
- By default I write in typical third person POV, however I am open to trying text/chat messenger based and am prone to writing small first person ficlets with my character reminiscing on what's been going on in the RP
- I love talking about our characters and learning more about them; I am more than happy to talk about "What if?" scenarios to get to know who we're writing more
- I will attempt to reply at least three times a week and will try to let you know if I'm particularly busy
- My writing fluctuates; I have a habit of rambling but I'm trying to reel myself back in, and I don't write to a specific goal of "fifty paragraphs minimum!" as it makes me feel like I'm just putting twoddle into my reply without it actually meaning anything
- I know that sometimes people can feel anxious about their writing partners interest levels; if you're ever worried that I'm not enjoying myself then please let me know and I will gladly reassure you; I'd hate to lose a friend
- I will write over on-site PM's, email, or Gdoc's

I've got a few ideas rattling around in my brain but I'm feeling a bit antsy to find someone to write with so I'll put this up now and edit/add on later if I can. I'm new to this site so I apologise if I've missed anything out or not made something clear! Please feel free to message me if you're interested.

Thank you!

I'm totally interested in all of it! I like the idea of getting to kown the person you're roleplaying with, and I honestly enjoy playing Sora too lol.
I'm 22 (23 next month), not too concerned about the time difference, I work weird hours and have a crazy sleep pattern. Post length isn't a problem with me either, I enjoy anything that I can work with (I too am also guilty of saying little with a lot of words). I prefer writing in third person, first person and the weird text message thing isn't really my jazz.
But yeah! If you're still looking for someone, let me know! I'd be FAR too happy to fill that position!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back