• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts Multifandom Group RP ?

Andrita

The Ultimate Wielder of the Dark Side
I've been wanting to do one of these for a long time,ever since I came to this site.

Plot: Basically the story will take place as an Alternate Kingdom Hearts 3 of sorts. it will involve several fandom's as "worlds" that Xehanort finds out about via Unknown reasons. He sends heartless to test whom among them can serve his plans and gain him allies that will make the Keyblade War easier. After finding out about his plan , Yen Seid sends Sora , Riku, and the other Warriors of Light to these other worlds to also to gain allies to counter Xehanort.

Is it at least interesting ?

I have several questions.

1. How many worlds are you allowing? What would be the criteria?
2. Who would play the roles of Sora/Riku/Kairi/Vanitas? Are we allowed to sign up as them or is it purely GM?
3.Are OCs allowed?

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Thank you ! Glad to see someone is interested.

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod ... Great questions:
  1. Up to around 30 or so. The original worlds from KH will be included in the RP, so they don't count. I meant 30 more in addition to the previous worlds introduced in Kingdom Hearts. Depending on the demand for more worlds, i will raise the number of worlds if need be . A few things. Firstly, I would need a quick history of the world, as well as the location of the world's heart. You can be creative if need be. Also a list of a few heroes and villains of the world.. And that's it. OC worlds are allowed.
  2. You guys are free to take them up if you please. I don't mind. However, for every character directly from KH you use... You need either a fandom character or OC character to use. It can also be from a Disney world that didn't show up or acknowledged in Kingdom Hearts lore. I'm very flexible like that.
  3. OC's are allowed.
The limit of the characters that are allowed ... There aren't any. However, If you do happen to use OP characters, be sure to at least somewhat limit them in a way that the RP can still be enjoyable for the majority. Like, don't oneshot everyone in the setting just because... Mary Sues will be asked to be toned down... Because balance is still necessary . Any more questions ?

I don't usually do group RPs, but this caught my attention. I have a world in mind.

Yeah, I’d like to add a world too if its fine!

LegoLad659 LegoLad659 I know what you're referring to. It's accepted . As long as you give the necessary info I posted above when I officially start making the list of the available worlds.

Sir Fungus Sir Fungus Sure. What world do you want ?

World Of Warcraft, I’m such a nerd for fantasy stuff.

@LegoLad659 I know what you're referring to. It's accepted . As long as you give the necessary info I posted above when I officially start making the list of the available worlds.
Right. Cool ^.^ Do you want me to list all the characters, or just some of them?

Speaking of worlds I did have a question. I know Kingdom Hearts is technically a crossover with Final Fantasy, but would it be out of the question for one of the worlds (perhaps one with characters that haven't shown up in KH) to be passable? I hope this makes sense.

Theo713 Theo713 ... It's gonna be very much open for a long time, Theo. You're welcome to come by.

Stray Cat Stray Cat that's definitely acceptable. Like for instance, Lightning would be a great addition to the RP... Of course I'm not trying to pick for you. The whole purpose is to be ridiculously creative with your decisions... Let your imagination go wild. That goes for all of you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back