• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts IV: Lost Hearts-RP Interest Check.

Which is your favorite Kingdom Hearts?

• The Original?

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Chain of Memories?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • II?

• 358/2 Days?

• Birth by Sleep?

• Coded?

• Dream Drop Distance?

• A Fragmentary Passage?

• III?

• Chi?

• Total voters

Iamkingdomhearts1000

One of Kingdom Hearts's biggest fans! :]

"...Lost Hearts must gather again once more...for there is still much...that they need to complete..."

Set after the events of the Xehanort/Dark Seeker Saga of the Kingdom Hearts franchise, Sora, the primary protagonist of the series has gone missing and now Riku, accompanied by both Donald Duck and Goofy search across the universe for their missing friend, leaving no stone unchecked, as King Mickey Mouse meanwhile researches into a new evil threatening the balance of both the Light and the Darkness...

Opening-<iframe width="854" height="480" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>.

The followings are all the Disney based and/or related in some way featured Worlds in the RP:

Mickey and the Beanstalk.

The Sword in the Stone.

The Jungle Book.

Robin Hood.

The Rescuers.

The Black Cauldron.

The Great Mouse Detective.

Pocahontas.

Aladdin and the King of Thieves.

Hercules.

Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

Treasure Planet.

Zootopia.

A Bug's Life.

The Incredibles.

WALL-E.

Marvel's The Avengers.

Star Wars: Episode IV-A New Hope.

Spirited Away.​

Last edited:
Let’s see....you are making a new RP that is Kingdom Hearts related, and you are putting it on this website.......You know that I’m definitely joining! It will be a new beginning for us once more! ?

Me: *sees Kingdom Hearts* Ooh.
Me: *realizes I'm barely even into the Kingdom Hearts Series (only a couple hours into the first game)* Oh.

How much prior knowledge is needed here?

Me: *sees Kingdom Hearts* Ooh.
Me: *realizes I'm barely even into the Kingdom Hearts Series (only a couple hours into the first game)* Oh.

How much prior knowledge is needed here?

At best, you should check out the original, Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts II.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back