• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Death of Destiny

Hubub101

Keeper of HUZAHs
It happened so fast...

One second, Sora, the keyblade's chosen, stood at the helm of his ship with his mystical weapon poised to conjure a gate. His destination: Olympus Colosseum.
The next, that same mystical weapon had been torn from his grip, and stuck out of his chest.

There were no words, no breaths, no time to react at all, for the instant after the hero of light had been betrayed, his mighty weapon exploded into an elemental calamity that could be seen for lightyears.

But we wound't have a story if that was the end, and it wouldn't be Sora if it were that simple. While he, himself, is one person, his heart contains four others. A Nobody, a Puppet, an Apprentice, and a Shadow. Cast out to the far corners of the universe, severed from their memories... and given a chance. The impact this event has on the worlds has yet to been seen. By all accounts, it would seem as though destiny has died. That makes anything possible.

HUZAH!
So, I've had this fanfic idea in my head for years in anticipation of KHIII, but with the long awaited game on the horizon and my lack of constitution the write the accursed idea, I decided to attempt making it an RP instead. This is probably a terrible idea, but what is there to loose?

This can only have a few spots since it is canon character centric. I promise I will explain everything to anyone who would let me talk their ear off (this was a very complex fanfic idea). Message me if you want to hear the original, post here if you are interested and can be descriptive (multi-para preferred, but negotiable depending on situation), I'll make a discord if this gets three interests and we'll roll from there. Expect a lot of lore building. Cool?

(p.s. while I am willing to compromise if need be, dips on Roxas)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back