• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts: Awakening (Characters)

titania

spirit crusher
Name -
Age -
Gender -
Sexuality -
Appearance -
Homeworld -
Weapon -
Stats (X/10) -
STR -
DEF -
SPD -
MP -
Basic Backstory -

Name - Lucinda (Lucy)
Age - 16
Gender - female
Sexuality - bi
Appearance - aec4f5771068348e35317af9cebdb973--twilight-princess-manga-anime.jpg
Homeworld -
Cosmos Convergence: As a world stuck in a perpetual state of night, the residents of Cosmos Convergence are enamored with the stars and astronomy, often fantasizing about the worlds outside their grasp. Many that call this world their home find themselves gifted with a natural talent for magic and alchemy; magic is integrated as a part of everyday life, turning the gears of most every machine you see. (Don't ask how they get their vitamin D; that's what Curaga is for.)
Weapon - Starlight Keyblade
200px-Starlight_(Base)_KHX.png
Stats (X/10) -
STR - 1
DEF - 6
SPD - 5
MP - 8
Basic Backstory - Lucinda was born and raised in Cosmos Convergence, having developed an affinity for magic and spellcasting from a young age. When she was 5 or so, she briefly met Eos, a keyblade master hailing from a dying world. Eos unknowingly passed the ability to wield the keyblade down to Lucinda during their brief interaction.
Name - Oleum “Ollie” Cirrus
Age - 13
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Pansexual
Appearance -
View attachment 502789
Homeworld -
Traverse Town
Weapon - Ollie wields her trusty metal yo-yo that holds a few tricks up its sleeve. With a few bang snaps (novelty fireworks that makes a popping noise when thrown) taped onto it and a dash of fire the trouble maker has quite the explosive weapon on her hands!
Stats (X/10) -
STR - 3
DEF - 4
SPD - 8
MP - 5
Basic Backstory-
Being the child of a couple whose original world had been destroyed, Ollie has only known the calm life of Traverse town. Wielding a heart filled to the brim with a need for adventure, the youngster unfortunately is currently unable to leave her home which over time caused Ollie to become restless. She’s taken up many hobbies before to try and curb it but eventually Ollie took to acting out and causing trouble. She’s quite famous in the town for her pranks and mischievous nature but on the inside Ollie holds strong morals which include a willingness to lend a hand to anyone in need.
Name - Amara
Age - 19
Gender - female
Sexuality - hetero
Appearance -
tumblr_p6of1fsYAD1spo62lo1_1280.jpg

Homeworld - Radiant Garden
Weapon - Lamia Gunblade
7wYiYkm_d.jpg

Stats (X/10) -
Str- 5
Def- 6
Spd- 5
MP- 4
Basic Backstory- Born and raised on Radiant Garden, Amara was a rambunctious girl often in trouble. Her life came crashing down with the arrival of the Heartless and the loss of her world. She was sure she was a goner when she was swarmed by shadows, but woke up in Traverse Town. While seeming physically unscathed, she found she couldn’t feel anything and felt empty inside. Driven to make sure more worlds didn’t fall like hers had, Amara trained in combat to protect her new home. She also studied anything that might help, finding mention of some sort of “key” to fight the darkness. She has been working on constructing a Gummi Ship in order to go searching for this “key” as well as answers to what happened to her.
Name - Odin Freewalker

Age - 18

Gender - Male

Sexuality - Heterosexual

Appearance -
moonlight-drawing-kingdom-heart-5.png

Homeworld - Traverse Town

Weapon - Rejection of Fate

rejection_of_fate_keyblade_by_portadorx-d998xn4.png

Stats

STR - 5
DEF - 5
SPD - 7
MP - 3

Basic Backstory -
Odin wasn't born to be a Keyblade Wielder. All he was originally was an orphan on the streets of Traverse Town, trying to survive via pickpocketing. In truth, he probably would've lamented in this manner until one day, he was trying to pickpocketing a man who turned out to be a Keyblade Master. The man, Master Izil, having pity for the young boy, decided to take him on as an apprentice and began to teach him on how to use a Keyblade, while also learning how to read and write from him; This is the cause of Odin's constant quest for knowledge, with him taking on the surname Freewalker to represent his wanderlust. They explored different worlds for many years, until one day, the stumbled upon a dying world. The world had been caught by plague, and as more and more people passed, the more and more Heartless and Nobodies began to emerge from the depths. Izil and Odin tried to hold the horde off, but it was no use, the world became consumed. Deciding that he would not have his pupil be lost as well, he forced his pupil to get on his glider and take his armor as he made a last stand. Odin never saw him again

Odin, two years later, still wanders the worlds, doing what he can to help people, but carrying a deep sadness within his heart
Name - Dan Sid
Age - 19
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight
Homeworld -"Fantasia"
1lgr6rj.jpg

Weapons: Books on tier 1 spells and a simple wooden mage staff that helps focus is magic in ranged combat.
Stats:
STR -2
DEF -3
SPD -5
MP - 10
Basic Backstory -
Yen Sid is my uncle a great and powerful wizard. For a long time I was his apprentice before the mouse replaced me. To be honest my uncle wanted a lot of cleaning and chores done and I'm a little clumsy and awkward it annoyed him and so he sent me away. With a few basic spell tomes and a bit of magic under my belt from his own teaching I assumed I would be okay. The truth is I have barely gotten by as a wandering mage. My uncle said I would need to learn to fight because a great darkness was coming and real mages were forged in battle as much as they were made by their studies.

The truth though is that I haven't been a great warrior, I've traveled a few worlds and helped a few people but rarely with any fighting, a few flashy spells and most people decide I'm not worth fighting, which is good because I don't really like to fight. I've decided what I need are some friends, my uncle told me stories when I was young about how he was part of a great band of heroes, maybe that is what he wanted me to learn. That even though a lone mage can be powerful they would always be stronger with others.
Name: Nazomi Kito

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:
teppu-4831429-jpg.503317

Naomi stands at 182 cm

Homeworld: Destiny Island

Personality: Nazomi has a mean face but under the scary face is a nice girl who only wants to have as much fun as possible. Sadly though this doesn't mean she can't be a bit scary as she very much enjoys fighting and a good challenge. Typically she will engage in friendly smack talk when fighting a friend against enemies it's clearly more mean spirted. Nazomi can form bonds very quickly and get comfortable with others just as fast which can be both good and bad as the other may not feel the same. She is protective of her friends coming to their rescue but if she feels they can handle it she'll back off and let them. Nazomi clearly has something against herself at times as she seems to think of herself as a bad person when she gets a bit too cared away in a fight. She seems to get sad when she wins against someone who gave it their all and she didn't.

History: Nazomi before getting her keyblade was no different than she is now she enjoyed competition and would spar with her friend Koko daily. The two would compete over anything treating something like skipping stones as an intense competition. As the two got older a gap between them began to form as Nazomi only got better and better meanwhile Koko seemed to lag behind slowly and slowly. Koko was the first to notice this and began pushing herself in order to keep up eventually what was supposed to be fun sparing turned into real fights. Nazomi who didn't notice didn't take the fights seriously each victory meaning less than the last she soon stopped keeping count. But not Koko she only fell further and further into her despair she wanted no needed to beat Nazomi the next time they fought she gave it everything she had to beat her. Sadly Nazomi won no problem making a simple joke saying she didn't even try and that was it took to break poor Koko. She lashed out at Nazomi telling her she was a terrible person and a worse friend that's when the heartless attacked. Nazomi tried to protect Koko but she couldn't Koko who saw she was the one at who was a terrible friend pushed Nazomi away. A smile on her face and an "I'm sorry" escaping her lips before her heart was taken by one of the heartless. Nazomi clutched a thick tree branch swinging it at the monsters tears streaming down her face, when finally a bright light appeared around the branch turning it into a strange blade. Using this blade Nazomi beat the heartless at that moment Nazomi swore she'd never lose another friend like she did Koko again. Nazomi wasn't aware that prior to this day, years before it in fact a keyblade wielder saw her skills as a child, and saw potential inside young Nazomi. Showing off his keyblade to the young girl she was amazed by the sight and he asked if she too would like one, of course she agreed that she would. So he preformed the Keyblade inheritance ceremony with her. With no others seeing this and the day being so far in her past Nazomi had began to think of the moment as nothing more than a dream, it wasn't until the heartless had taken Koko and she wielded her keyblade to destroy them that she understood that it was no dream.

STR - 10
DEF - 9
SPD - 1
MP - 0

Keyblade Design:
ultima_weapon__solar_eclipse_by_cbj3-jpg.503316

Keyblade Name: Burning Heart
Name - David (pronounced Dah-vee-duh)
Age -27
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Lesbian
Appearance -
14ka0di.jpg
Homeworld - Destroyed
Weapon - Premium Mushroom
Stats (X/10) -

STR -3
DEF -4
SPD -5
MP - 8

Basic Backstory: She’ll never forget that night. The night those things came to her world. She had stayed awake, practicing her magic for an upcoming competition, when suddenly the night sky seemed to come to life as the stars shone brighter than she had ever seen before. She quickly ran to wake her sleeping parents, who didn't believe her until they saw the beauty of it all with their own two eyes. Wonder and amazement quickly turned to fear and panic when they realized that not only were the stars shining so brilliantly, but they were actually moving. Moving at speeds no stars, especially stars as important as the ones that were moving, should ever move at. She and her parents knew immediately something was wrong, that something or someone must be moving the stars. But who could have such power? Despite protests against her father's wishes, Liz would jump head first in to a space-time portal her mother had summoned, believing her parents would be right behind her. But they never came. Now Elizabeth wonders from world to world, searching for the one named Yen Sid, having heard of his power through her travels. If he is not the one who destroyed her world, then he would know better than any who else could possess such a power. And when she finds this person, she has every intention of doing to them what they did to her home world. Throughout her travels a battle hardened David found herself in the tunnelway of a town whose name she has already forgotten, staring down the backside of a small cloaked figure with a hood in the shape of a large mushroom. As the creature turned its attention was on the ground, but as it looked up David saw the too familiar golden orbs that were the creature's eyes. No sooner did its vision lock on her did it feel its entire form pressed firmly in to the ground, its only action to be to reach out a cloaked, handless appendage towards her. A lavender staff took form between the two, topped with an onyx black heart and a figurine of the creature she had just crushed with wings atop the black heart. As the staff finished taking form the creature vanished from existence, leaving behind only the crater its body had been in and the staff. Hesitantly David would take up the staff and examine it before deciding to keep it, the first trophy any of these black creatures had ever left behind.
Name - Percival
Age - ( mentally) 17
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Asexual
Appearance -
tumblr_n9e1qvmhb81tb5a38o1_640-png.504588

*Image is not mine, source: Looks like this except the armor is rusted, worn out, and has a brown/steel grey/black color scheme.

Homeworld - Unknown
Weapon - Hallowed Guardian

collection-fantasy-shields-3d-model-max-obj-fbx-jpg.504589

*Again, Image isn't mine.

Stats (X/10) -
STR - 8
DEF - 9
SPD- 3
MP - 0
Basic Backstory- Percival was once a companion of a keyblade master, the name of which he'd long since forgotten. He remembers little of their time together, save for one event. The two were on a mission together when catastrophe struck and Percival was left with a fractured heart while his friend was fatally injured. With that last of his strength the keyblade master encased Percival in his armor so that the fragments of his heart wouldn't disappear. When the guardian woke up it he felt as if pieces shattered glass were floating in his chest and his memories jumbled. When he looked around he was in a wasteland, alone. Years passed with Percival wandering this wasteland (the armor made it so that he didn't need food or water to sustain himself, which is all well and good considering he can't take it off) trying to find a way both off this planet and to piece the fragments of his heart back together. His wandering comes to an end when the darkness claims the planet and he winds up in Traverse Town.

Marche Radiuju - Ennuis
Davy Crockett - Errant Voyager
Darkwing Duck/Drake Mallard - zontar
(If you want to play one, just ask!)

Last edited:
Name - Marche Radiuju
Age - 14
Gender -
Male
Sexuality -
hetero
Appearance -
Ffta-marche.jpg

Homeworld - Destiny Islands
Weapon -
Judge Sword: A magical blade once wielded by an ancient order of knights that upheld the law.
Stats (X/10) -
STR -
DEF -
SPD -
MP -

Basic Backstory -
Marche was just a normal boy living in a small town until one of his friends found a book known as the Gran Grimoire and used a spell within it to transport them to another world. Marche woke up on the world Radiant Garden and discovered that the spell not only transported him, but strengthened him. Using his newfound power, he set out to find his brother and friends and hopefully find a way back to their world. However, the arrival of strange monsters forced many denizens of the world to flee to a strange world known as Traverse Town. Despite all this, Marche hasn't given up hope.

Name - Davy Crockett
Age - 49
Gender - Manly (Frontiersman)
Sexuality - Heterosexual
Appearance -
[IMG='width:178px;']https://tse2.mm.bing.net/th?id=OIP.JPxhSU2bPxLPwTIR2INikwHaJ8&pid=Api&w=2655&h=3567&rs=1&p=0[/IMG]
Homeworld - The Wild Frontier
Weapon - Old Betsy: A .40 caliber rifle with a black walnut stock, with brass hardware and silver inlays.
Stats (X/10) -
STR - 6
DEF - 8
SPD - 6
MP - 0
Basic Backstory - He heard of Houston an' Austin
so to the Texas plains he jest had to go
Where freedom was fightin' another foe
an' they needed him at the Alamo
Davy, Davy Crockett, the man who don't know fear!
Davy, Davy Crockett, King of the Wild Frontier!

Name - Amara
Age - 19
Gender - female
Sexuality - hetero
Appearance -
tumblr_p6of1fsYAD1spo62lo1_1280.jpg

Homeworld - Radiant Garden
Weapon - Lamia Gunblade
7wYiYkm_d.jpg

Stats (X/10) -
Str- 5
Def- 6
Spd- 5
MP- 4
Basic Backstory- Born and raised on Radiant Garden, Amara was a rambunctious girl often in trouble. Her life came crashing down with the arrival of the Heartless and the loss of her world. She was sure she was a goner when she was swarmed by shadows, but woke up in Traverse Town. While seeming physically unscathed, she found she couldn’t feel anything and felt empty inside. Driven to make sure more worlds didn’t fall like hers had, Amara trained in combat to protect her new home. She also studied anything that might help, finding mention of some sort of “key” to fight the darkness. She has been working on constructing a Gummi Ship in order to go searching for this “key” as well as answers to what happened to her.

I'm loving your characters so far! I think I'm gonna make an OOC plotting thread and start on the RP thread

Name - Drake Mallard- more commonly known as Darkwing Duck.
Age - 40
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight, happily married, has a daughter.
Appearance - Let's get dangerous.
Homeworld - The City of Heroes
Weapon - Gas Gun, gadgets
Stats (X/10) -
Spoiler: total cannot exceed 20
STR - 4
DEF - 10
SPD - 6
MP - 0
Basic Backstory - By day, Drake Mallard and his wife Morgana are a mild-mannered, if eccentric, couple living in the suburbs with their adoptive daughter Gosalyn. By night, however, Drake dons his cape and hat to become the terror that flaps in the night- one Darkwing Duck. An acquaintance of renowned adventurer Scrooge McDuck, Darkwing uses a series of gadgets to fight supervillains ranging from the deranged toymaker Quakerjack to the hard-selling Liquidator. A confrontation with one such villain has brought him to Traverse Town- after Negaduck escaped from a crime scene with his new, yellow-eyed Heartless pet.

Name - Odin Freewalker

Age - 18

Gender - Male

Sexuality - Heterosexual

Appearance -
moonlight-drawing-kingdom-heart-5.png
Homeworld - Traverse Town

Weapon - Rejection of Fate
rejection_of_fate_keyblade_by_portadorx-d998xn4.png

Stats

STR - 5
DEF - 5
SPD - 7
MP - 3

Basic Backstory -
Odin wasn't born to be a Keyblade Wielder. All he was originally was an orphan on the streets of Traverse Town, trying to survive via pickpocketing. In truth, he probably would've lamented in this manner until one day, he was trying to pickpocketing a man who turned out to be a Keyblade Master. The man, Master Izil, having pity for the young boy, decided to take him on as an apprentice and began to teach him on how to use a Keyblade, while also learning how to read and write from him; This is the cause of Odin's constant quest for knowledge, with him taking on the surname Freewalker to represent his wanderlust. They explored different worlds for many years, until one day, the stumbled upon a dying world. The world had been caught by plague, and as more and more people passed, the more and more Heartless and Nobodies began to emerge from the depths. Izil and Odin tried to hold the horde off, but it was no use, the world became consumed. Deciding that he would not have his pupil be lost as well, he forced his pupil to get on his glider and take his armor as he made a last stand. Odin never saw him again

Odin, two years later, still wanders the worlds, doing what he can to help people, but carrying a deep sadness within his heart

Name - Dan Sid
Age - 19
Gender - Male
Sexuality - Straight
Homeworld -"Fantasia"
1lgr6rj.jpg
Weapons: Books on tier 1 spells and a simple wooden mage staff that helps focus is magic in ranged combat.
Stats:
STR -2
DEF -3
SPD -5
MP - 10
Basic Backstory -

Yen Sid is my uncle a great and powerful wizard. For a long time I was his apprentice before the mouse replaced me. To be honest my uncle wanted a lot of cleaning and chores done and I'm a little clumsy and awkward it annoyed him and so he sent me away. With a few basic spell tomes and a bit of magic under my belt from his own teaching I assumed I would be okay. The truth is I have barely gotten by as a wandering mage. My uncle said I would need to learn to fight because a great darkness was coming and real mages were forged in battle as much as they were made by their studies.

The truth though is that I haven't been a great warrior, I've traveled a few worlds and helped a few people but rarely with any fighting, a few flashy spells and most people decide I'm not worth fighting, which is good because I don't really like to fight. I've decided what I need are some friends, my uncle told me stories when I was young about how he was part of a great band of heroes, maybe that is what he wanted me to learn. That even though a lone mage can be powerful they would always be stronger with others.

Name: Nazomi Kito

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance:teppu-4831429.jpg

Naomi stands at 182 cm

Homeworld: Destiny Island

Personality: Nazomi has a mean face but under the scary face is a nice girl who only wants to have as much fun as possible. Sadly though this doesn't mean she can't be a bit scary as she very much enjoys fighting and a good challenge. Typically she will engage in friendly smack talk when fighting a friend against enemies it's clearly more mean spirted. Nazomi can form bonds very quickly and get comfortable with others just as fast which can be both good and bad as the other may not feel the same. She is protective of her friends coming to their rescue but if she feels they can handle it she'll back off and let them. Nazomi clearly has something against herself at times as she seems to think of herself as a bad person when she gets a bit too cared away in a fight. She seems to get sad when she wins against someone who gave it their all and she didn't.

History: Nazomi before getting her keyblade was no different than she is now she enjoyed competition and would spar with her friend Koko daily. The two would compete over anything treating something like skipping stones as an intense competition. As the two got older a gap between them began to form as Nazomi only got better and better meanwhile Koko seemed to lag behind slowly and slowly. Koko was the first to notice this and began pushing herself in order to keep up eventually what was supposed to be fun sparing turned into real fights. Nazomi who didn't notice didn't take the fights seriously each victory meaning less than the last she soon stopped keeping count. But not Koko she only fell further and further into her despair she wanted no needed to beat Nazomi the next time they fought she gave it everything she had to beat her. Sadly Nazomi won no problem making a simple joke saying she didn't even try and that was it took to break poor Koko. She lashed out at Nazomi telling her she was a terrible person and a worse friend that's when the heartless attacked. Nazomi tried to protect Koko but she couldn't Koko who saw she was the one at who was a terrible friend pushed Nazomi away. A smile on her face and an "I'm sorry" escaping her lips before her heart was taken by one of the heartless. Nazomi clutched a thick tree branch swinging it at the monsters tears streaming down her face, when finally a bright light appeared around the branch turning it into a strange blade. Using this blade Nazomi beat the heartless at that moment Nazomi swore she'd never lose another friend like she did Koko again. Nazomi wasn't aware that prior to this day, years before it in fact a keyblade wielder saw her skills as a child, and saw potential inside young Nazomi. Showing off his keyblade to the young girl she was amazed by the sight and he asked if she too would like one, of course she agreed that she would. So he preformed the Keyblade inheritance ceremony with her. With no others seeing this and the day being so far in her past Nazomi had began to think of the moment as nothing more than a dream, it wasn't until the heartless had taken Koko and she wielded her keyblade to destroy them that she understood that it was no dream.

STR - 10
DEF - 9
SPD - 1
MP - 0

Keyblade Design:ultima_weapon__solar_eclipse_by_cbj3.jpg

Keyblade Name: Burning Heart

Last edited:
Name - David (pronounced Dah-vee-duh)
Age -27
Gender - Female
Sexuality - Lesbian
Appearance -
14ka0di.jpg
Homeworld - Destroyed
Weapon - Premium Mushroom
Stats (X/10) -

STR -3
DEF -4
SPD -5
MP - 8

Basic Backstory: She’ll never forget that night. The night those things came to her world. She had stayed awake, practicing her magic for an upcoming competition, when suddenly the night sky seemed to come to life as the stars shone brighter than she had ever seen before. She quickly ran to wake her sleeping parents, who didn't believe her until they saw the beauty of it all with their own two eyes. Wonder and amazement quickly turned to fear and panic when they realized that not only were the stars shining so brilliantly, but they were actually moving. Moving at speeds no stars, especially stars as important as the ones that were moving, should ever move at. She and her parents knew immediately something was wrong, that something or someone must be moving the stars. But who could have such power? Despite protests against her father's wishes, Liz would jump head first in to a space-time portal her mother had summoned, believing her parents would be right behind her. But they never came. Now Elizabeth wonders from world to world, searching for the one named Yen Sid, having heard of his power through her travels. If he is not the one who destroyed her world, then he would know better than any who else could possess such a power. And when she finds this person, she has every intention of doing to them what they did to her home world. Throughout her travels a battle hardened David found herself in the tunnelway of a town whose name she has already forgotten, staring down the backside of a small cloaked figure with a hood in the shape of a large mushroom. As the creature turned its attention was on the ground, but as it looked up David saw the too familiar golden orbs that were the creature's eyes. No sooner did its vision lock on her did it feel its entire form pressed firmly in to the ground, its only action to be to reach out a cloaked, handless appendage towards her. A lavender staff took form between the two, topped with an onyx black heart and a figurine of the creature she had just crushed with wings atop the black heart. As the staff finished taking form the creature vanished from existence, leaving behind only the crater its body had been in and the staff. Hesitantly David would take up the staff and examine it before deciding to keep it, the first trophy any of these black creatures had ever left behind.

Name - Percival
Age -
( mentally) 17
Gender -
Male
Sexuality -
Asexual
Appearance -tumblr_n9e1qvmhB81tb5a38o1_640.png *Image is not mine, source:
Looks like this except the armor is rusted, worn out, and has a brown/steel grey/black color scheme.
Homeworld -
Unknown
Weapon -
Hallowed Guardian
collection-fantasy-shields-3d-model-max-obj-fbx.jpg *Again, Image isn't mine.
Stats (X/10) -

STR - 8
DEF - 9
SPD- 3
MP -
Basic Backstory- Percival was once a companion of a keyblade master, the name of which he'd long since forgotten. He remembers little of their time together, save for one event. The two were on a mission together when catastrophe struck and Percival was left with a fractured heart while his friend was fatally injured. With that last of his strength the keyblade master encased Percival in his armor so that the fragments of his heart wouldn't disappear. When the guardian woke up it he felt as if pieces shattered glass were floating in his chest and his memories jumbled. When he looked around he was in a wasteland, alone. Years passed with Percival wandering this wasteland (the armor made it so that he didn't need food or water to sustain himself, which is all well and good considering he can't take it off) trying to find a way both off this planet and to piece the fragments of his heart back together. His wandering comes to an end when the darkness claims the planet and he winds up in Traverse Town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back