• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom Hearts AU

titania

spirit crusher
Since I'm hyped for KH3 and I used to roleplay Kingdom Hearts a lot a few years ago, I've really been itching to start up again. Would anyone be down for an AU roleplay? I was thinking that the roleplay could take place in a separate universe from the canon characters (except for Xemnas/Ansem/Xehanort/whathaveyou since he's kind of important to the plot, unless someone wants to create a similar villain) and for the most part follow the plot of the games, only with fancharacters. I think it would be wise to limit the number of keyblade wielders present, but then again, Nomura doesn't in his own games so we'll see. Depending on how many people want to join, there will likely also be a limit to the number of characters one person can play.

Do we have to use OCs or can we play as unused characters from Final Fantasy and Disney movies?
You can, but the plot will most likely revolve around our OCs.

Alright, I think we have enough people to get started! I'll make the RP thread.

I posted my dude and wow all of your guys’ characters look pretty great! (Especially Davy Crockett lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back