• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kingdom hearts 3.1 (what remains after Sora)

AniMANIA7983

Axolotl be back
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Basically a kingdom hearts RP that takes place after Kingdom Hearts 3 in a timeline where
Sora dies
and doesn’t return. Time goes on and the others make families for themselves

please play 3 to the end before applying.

Riku and Namine
Roxas and Xion
Kairi and Axel

i want to play Axel,
Riku
Namine
Roxas
Xion
Kairi

Sky (Roxas and Xion’s kid made for this rp)

Flare (Axel and Kairi’s toddler made for this rp(can be played by anyone other than me or Kairi’s RPer))

Replica Riku to be renamed (Riku’s double put into a child sized replica to be raised as Riku and Namine’s son since they struggled to have kinds of their own) (can be played by anyone except the people playing Riku or Namine)

Sora is not present

Aqua
Terra
Ventus
Isa
Mickey
Minnie
donald
daisy
goofy
Max (goofy’s son)
Leon
Yuffie

i do not want any other original characters other than the ones stated. When it comes to cannon characters, I must be asked. The moblile games need not be mentioned As i dont know most of the story for them, and most of it is prequel stuff And didn’t affect the main cast much to my knowledge.
[/SPOILER]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back