• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♔. King of Kings - Out of Character Chat

I'm sitting in English class as my teacher does whatever the hell she does

And working on AP Euro homework due in half an hour
Have fun in English class! I forgot what class looks/feels like. o3o

@Starfish , AnimeGenork AnimeGenork , diwa diwa , mxlly mxlly , The Fluffiest Floof The Fluffiest Floof , Ronan Ronan , @lorde , Kent Kent , PixieDust PixieDust , Athens Athens , @Faulkner Williams , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , kalopsia kalopsia , mon dieu. mon dieu. , mikkisinterlude mikkisinterlude , revalia revalia , Aukanai Aukanai , SirDerpingtonIV SirDerpingtonIV

The time is nearing my fellow candidates and peasants! It's currently 8:00PM and the designated time is 3:00AM , April 20th! You will have 7 hours left until the due time! But, I will be starting my acceptance and declination letter the same day, April 20th, 10:30AM CST! (Low key want to start earlier and I may). So you guys have a grace period of until then to finish those last minute touches and get in those applications for my candidates!

Get hyped lovelies!
I'm just going to drop Matthias as a candidate because I haven't had the slightest bit of time to work on him; I haven't even been on RPN these last 2 weeks practically

I'm just going to drop Matthias as a candidate because I haven't had the slightest bit of time to work on him; I haven't even been in RPN these last 2 weeks practically
Ah, okie dokie love. Will you be keeping your other role?

This final tri just has so much going on, and RPing isn't really fun for me right now. *le sigh*
Understandable. This current spring semester has been complete and utter stress and shit. You know where to find me if you want to rant ;)

Understandable. This current spring semester has been complete and utter stress and shit. You know where to find me if you want to rant ;)
Surprisingly no rants, just tired lol. I'm probably going to switch Matthias to a doctor since I'm nit making him a candidate. I was really looking forward to this RP, and I'm a bit frustrated for how little I've done towards making characters.

Surprisingly no rants, just tired lol. I'm probably going to switch Matthias to a doctor since I'm nit making him a candidate. I was really looking forward to this RP, and I'm a bit frustrated for how little I've done towards making characters.
I feel you. I did most of my research and written things down on a document but I've been feeling highly unmotivated to do anything. You know what can also be added onto that doctor? An alchemist (without the whole magic aspect ofc) but it'll be interesting

I feel you. I did most of my research and written things down on a document but I've been feeling highly unmotivated to do anything. You know what can also be added onto that doctor? An alchemist (without the whole magic aspect ofc) but it'll be interesting
Oooh I like that. Maybe he has a slight god complex

I'll be looking over Character Sheets once more now, loves. Expect a PM from me

when you planning on starting this exactly? cause i have bad ass cramps that i might sleep T_T
Not until this weekend or next week! It'll give some time for those who have other roles to finish their characters!

Not until this weekend or next week! It'll give some time for those who have other roles to finish their characters!
oh perfect :'3 although i have exams soon dammit but I will be able to get some replies in

Congratulations to the following male candidates for being Selected:

kalopsia kalopsia : Wang Hanmin
Kent Kent : Gabriel Louise von Hastrell
@Faulkner Williams : Sjoni Basara
Dominaiscna Dominaiscna : Alexei Johannes Nikolai Rosenberg
PixieDust PixieDust : Noa'Takamoa Kahni

Wonderful work loves! On that note, the female candidates are still being looked over, thank you for your patience!​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back