• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Killjoy’s Cravings (Always open)

CommonKilljoy

Hello everyone. Killjoy here with another plotting thread! I’m sorry if things are a little incoherent! I’m traveling right now and on mobile. That being said, Let’s keep this short and sweet!

• I’m a college student who is a double major, has a minor, performs in 3 bands, and has two jobs on campus. During the school year my life can get pretty hectic, but I’m a good procrastinator so my activity isn’t altered that much
  • I mostly play male characters. My top pairing is probably MxF and secondary is MxM (I have less experience with it)
  • I myself am asexual. I do play romances, but I struggle on the physical aspects of it from time to time.
  • Quoting to above, I am perfectly fine with platonic roleplays!
  • My writing length improves as I get adjusted/attached to a character. I generally write from 3 paragraphs-novella type posts
  • Dark themes are preferred and I have no triggers

• Please have decent English grammer and such. I understand mistakes and stylistic rule breaks, but keep it readable. (No text talk or any of that stuff)
  • Be able to write at least 3 decent sized paragraphs
  • Be willing to help contribute to a plot/story
  • Communicate with me. This is a team effort

Now that we have that out of the way! Here’s a list of things I’m looking for. Anything with a * beside it means I’m craving it. And as always, we can combine themes and stuff together!

• American Revolutionary War**
  • Cults*
  • Espionage
  • Conspiracy*
  • Apocalyptic
  • Paranormal/extraterrestrial
  • WWII
  • American Civil War

• Bioshock
  • Assassins Creed
  • Fallout

I adore, dark stories!! And a cult, oh man! Let’s do it!

If you're still looking, I would be interested in something related to the American Revolutionary War or something apocalyptic. I'd also possibly be interested in some kind of conspiracy roleplay, but it depends on what you have in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back