• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Killing Stalking Based RP! ♡ MxM

Super Kawaii

かっこ
So! Before you read my craving, know that it is VERY HEAVILY based off of Killing Stalking. No, you don’t have to know what Killing Stalking is in order to do this with me. The disclaimer is just there because I know that if I don’t put it, I’ll get a lot of people going “This is based off of KS, isn’t it, you sick fuck~? ♡”

Anyways, yeah! One thing I also wanna be clear about is the fact that this RP will contain a lot of cussing from me, so if that bothers you, I don’t think we’ll be a good matchup. Also, this RP will contain SOME SERIOUSLY DARK SCENES. If you’ve read KS, then you know how dark this could go, soooo I’d really prefer to write with people who are 18+ just because I don’t want to offend anyone!

So, without wasting any more time, here is my ultra basic, very much ripped off of KS idea:

MC is the stalker, who after a lifetime of loneliness and depression is shown a glimmer of happiness by YC, and thus becomes obsessed. He feels there is no way YC would ever want to be seen with MC in pubic, so he stalks, stealing petty things from YC, like trash or pencils or whatever he can get his hands on. YC puts on a front for the world to think he is outgoing and normal, but lowkey? He is a total narcissistic sadist. Whether he is a murderer or not is up for discussion. MC decides to be bold and sneak into YC’s house, but discovers a dark secret, and is busted in the process.

Yep, there it is! Totally fucking original, I know! >v> Anyway, interested? Shoot me a message! ♡

Completely interested!!! KS is kinda sick and twisted but eh, what isn’t sick and twisted nowadays am I right? 😂. Hope to hear back from you.

wow. this is kind of weird, but i know we have a kenma x kuroo roleplay going on, but i've been wanting a KS roleplay for a while nowwwww-- aaaaa

So! Before you read my craving, know that it is VERY HEAVILY based off of Killing Stalking. No, you don’t have to know what Killing Stalking is in order to do this with me. The disclaimer is just there because I know that if I don’t put it, I’ll get a lot of people going “This is based off of KS, isn’t it, you sick fuck~? ♡”

Anyways, yeah! One thing I also wanna be clear about is the fact that this RP will contain a lot of cussing from me, so if that bothers you, I don’t think we’ll be a good matchup. Also, this RP will contain SOME SERIOUSLY DARK SCENES. If you’ve read KS, then you know how dark this could go, soooo I’d really prefer to write with people who are 18+ just because I don’t want to offend anyone!

So, without wasting any more time, here is my ultra basic, very much ripped off of KS idea:

MC is the stalker, who after a lifetime of loneliness and depression is shown a glimmer of happiness by YC, and thus becomes obsessed. He feels there is no way YC would ever want to be seen with MC in pubic, so he stalks, stealing petty things from YC, like trash or pencils or whatever he can get his hands on. YC puts on a front for the world to think he is outgoing and normal, but lowkey? He is a total narcissistic sadist. Whether he is a murderer or not is up for discussion. MC decides to be bold and sneak into YC’s house, but discovers a dark secret, and is busted in the process.

Yep, there it is! Totally fucking original, I know! >v> Anyway, interested? Shoot me a message! ♡

Never seen Killing Stalking, but I've heard the concept and I am not at all ashamed to say I am so down for this. Seems like it could be super entertaining to roleplay.

Did you finish KS yet?? That ending, ugh. Anyway, interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back