• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Killer Clown! Ocxoc, original story [Horror + Romance]

mossibug

Insomniac System
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello all! It’s Finn again!
So there’s a bit of a story I have been working on for literal years. I myself am working on several books hoping to one day publish them, however- I would love to perform a roleplay as two of my characters from a story I have been developing since I was 13. (I am currently 19 and turn 20 in nearly 4 weeks)

My schedule can be really tight occasionally since I do attend college and also have a job to work. So please bear with me!
I will include my rules and what I look for in a partner and then I will head into what I am looking for roleplay wise!

Before you continue any further, this is not an invitation to roleplay your own oc! I want you to play my oc! The story is centered around two characters of mine and I want someone to play the deuteragonist aka the morally ambiguous villain.
Art of them, face claims and an entire doc about them plus some stories will be provided so you can understand the character and effectively play them.

———————————————————

Introduction For Me

Finnspace Carrd
Please read this to get to know me!

|
|
|
🪴 - ᴍᴏꜱꜱɪ, ꜰɪɴɴ, ᴀꜱʜᴛᴏɴ, ᴍᴀʀᴄʜ, ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋᴇʀꜱ

🌱 - ʜᴇ/ᴛʜᴇʏ/ɪᴛ

🌼 - ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ꜱʏꜱᴛᴇᴍ (ᴅɪᴅ) ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴄʟᴀʀɪꜰʏ ɪɴ ᴄᴀꜱᴇ ɪ ᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴀᴄᴛ ᴅɪꜰꜰᴇʀᴇɴᴛ ᴍɪᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴠᴇʀꜱᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟʟʏ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ’ᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ.

🪻- ɪ’ᴍ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴛᴏ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ɪ ᴀᴍ ʙᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴ ᴀʀᴛɪꜱᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ.

🌻 - Things I like!
• ᴀʀᴛ
• ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ
• ᴍɪɴᴇᴄʀᴀꜰᴛ
• ꜱᴛᴀʀᴅᴇᴡ ᴠᴀʟʟᴇʏ
• ꜱɪᴍꜱ 3
• ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ
• ᴘꜱʏᴄʜᴏʟᴏɢʏ

🍄 - Things I don’t like!
• ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇ
• ᴛᴏᴘɪᴄꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ꜱ/ᴀ ᴏʀ
ʀᴀɴᴅᴏᴍʟʏ ᴛʀᴀᴜᴍᴀ ᴅᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴍᴇ
• ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ɪʟʟᴇɢᴀʟ ꜱʜɪᴛ, ʟɪᴋᴇ…
ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴅᴏɴ’ᴛ
• ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ ᴀʙᴜꜱᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ
ᴀʟꜱᴏ ᴅʀʏ ᴛᴇxᴛᴇʀꜱ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ:(
• ɢᴏᴅ ᴍᴏᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴍᴀʀʏ ꜱᴜᴇ
ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀꜱ

• <🖤> •

Rules!

⭐️ - I will not roleplay with someone underage. Some adult themes are understandable especially when it’s 1v1 with someone over 18, but don’t make it the entire roleplay and sometimes some of the stuff people want to do on here is just super gross and either way you need to follow guidelines!!!

✨ - Please be 18 or older if asking to rp with me😭

🌈 - No controlling my characters please and I won’t control yours. Show me respect and I’ll show you respect 💜

🍒 - Often times I will only play the girl in a straight relationship, I am not a fan of playing the guy in a straight relationship and no I don’t have to give you an explanation why cause that’s personal.

🍓 - I can play side characters and I expect you too as well! I can usually write up to 2 messages worth of a response, the least I can do is 4 paragraphs without getting bored. So please at least give me two paragraphs 🙏 and use good grammar!

🫐 - I do not care if you curse, I curse a lot. And I don’t care if you include gore just don’t overdo it! I can do all genres, just don’t include stuff like cheating or the forbidden…surprise pregnancy or some stupid stuff like that.

🫒 - My literacy level is Lit-Novella! So I expect my partner to mimic my length. I also prefer to roleplay on discord to keep things more organized but we can always stay on here if that’s what you prefer.

🥐 - Please be willing to joke around and communicate with me outside of the roleplay, brainstorming ideas keeps me interested!

🥨 - I refuse to make the plot all by myself, if I feel you aren’t interested or contributing enough then I will give you the same energy until eventually one of us stops answering. If you aren’t interested then just tell me.

🥔 - Ghost friendly! If you need to take a break or leave for a while or maybe even life gets in the way of things, please just communicate that with me, I’m not gonna throw a fit I promise!

🥓 - I mainly roleplay romance and psychological horror with a bunch of other genres included, the more the merrier.

🍣 - Under no circumstances should you be mentioning or detailing sexual assault. If you cross this boundary I will leave the chat, no questions asked. I can handle many things but I cross the line at that. Especially towards children.

• <🖤> •

Now onto the story!! This isn’t in-depth, just snippet details to catch your interest.

🍝 - The character you will be playing!
Alfred Lockhart. He is the second main character and also the morally ambiguous one. He is otherwise known as the Killer Clown and Alfie The Clown.
Alfred Toyhouse
This link will bring you to drawings that either I made of him or drawings I had comms by others.

🍱 - Character I am playing!
Lucy Amari/Lockhart. She is the main protagonist of said story and the wife of Alfred.
Check Alfred’s link to see a drawing of her and Alfred together.

🥟 - The story is centered around Alfred at the beginning before shifting over to Lucy and starts during their senior year of highschool which is when they both met.

🍥 - As an adult he took over his grandfathers circus when he mysteriously passed away and became the star of the show, Alfie The Clown. However, when people aren’t looking, he will lure some of the adults to other areas of the circus and murder them, most of the adults were people who bullied him growing up or are just overall horrible people.

🍙 - His grandfather’s circus was like a family business kind of thing and he decided he was gonna work as a clown because who’s gonna suspect a clown.

🍡 - This story takes place in the late 1980’s.

🍰 - His parents tried to poison him when he was a kid and they gave him away to his grandfather who was a disgusting old man who’d hit on young women.

🍩 - He meets Lucy, she’s brand new to the school. She also has a baby brother and sister. Her dad is in jail and her mom is a drug addict, they live with her aunt.

🍪 - She is the most precious thing he’s ever seen.

🍯 - So he helps Lucy around the school, until eventually they both grow feelings for each other, which Alfred has never felt attracted to anyone before.

🍼 - He would bring her over and he’d notice how his grandfather was always staring at her and he couldn’t understand why he’d get so protective.

🍵 - He killed his grandfather, that was his first victim, poisoned him like his parents tried to do so to him.

☕️ - As a child he was forced to go to an acting camp several times and also did baseball.

🧋- If Lucy was to run away from him in the future he would 100% kidnap her. His mental health does deteriorate over the years.

🧊 - He is a medically diagnosed sociopath. He has ASPD.

🎱 - At the time Lucy met Alfred she was working part time at a diner.

📞 - She’s the only person in their school who was ever nice to him.

📺 - As a child many kids would usually gang up on him and beat him until he was basically bleeding. For no particular reason either, it was just a terrible school that had no bully regulations.

📷 - Lucy sometimes would try to joke with Alfred but failed terribly- cause she isn’t good at joking or catching jokes.
She’d embarrass herself trying to joke with him and he’s like,”what?”

And she’s like,”never mind! It’s nothing-“ and her red face is enough to get a chuckle out of Alfred.
He finds her flustered face amusing, to him her embarrassing herself is the funny part of the joke.

🔪 - Alfred is exactly 6’4, and Lucy is 5’2.

🪓 - Alfred does workout, he is very lean and has muscle underneath his clown costume.

🩸- His clown costume is very colorful meanwhile outside of it he only wears dark clothes and always looks angry.

💊 - Even though Alfred is in a way obsessed with Lucy, he would never harm or try to put her in harm’s way.

🧸 - Lucy finds out he’s a murderer after they get married. The person he killed that she caught him in that act with was a guy at his show who kept on eyeing Lucy, Alfred didn’t appreciate that so he killed him. He didn’t bother to remove his make up, costume nothing, so he was all dressed up too.

🩵 - Alfred has a slight tooth gap.

🤍 - Alfred also has a slight Boston accent. Usually instead of saying you he will say ya’ but he will alternate between them. For example;
“No…no- Lucy. I’m not gonna kill ya’ what- what kind of animal do you take me for?”

“you killed someone!!”

“But not you!”

🖤 - When those people bring their kids to the circus, they don’t realize the person preforming is that one kid they used to beat the shit out of. They don’t care. But oh does Alfred care. He cares a lot.

💜 - It was always stuck in his mind how he’d come home with bruises and bloody noses from the ages 7-14. It wouldn’t be surprising if Alfred does suffer from PTSD.

🐙 - He has scars too and Lucy likes to feel them, it helps him feel better about what happened. He was never truly scared, but he did feel embarrassed, humiliated. He was beaten by other kids, his parents didn’t want him, his grandfather is an asshole. But then Lucy showed up, his angel.

🦋 - Alfred was pretty good in school but he got into fights a lot.

🐞 - His grandfather would verbally abuse him, throw things at him and bring home young women that Alfred didn’t know.

🐝 - He also eventually killed his own parents, due to how they would behave towards him. His father would just never acknowledge him but his mother was always acting like she loved more then she’d show him, and would try to live her life through him.

More can discovered through their doc if you wish to take up this challenge!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back