• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern โ› ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”. โœ

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
[class=tab] height: 35px; width: 35px; background: #83A496; border-radius: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Avenir; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; color: #83A496; transition: 0.5s; text-align: center; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=selectedTab] height: 35px; width: 35px; background: #83A496; border-radius: 100%; font-size: 20px; font-family: Avenir; padding: 10px; box-sizing: border-box; color: #83A496; transition: 0.5s; text-align: center; box-shadow: 0px 0px 30px #83A496; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class name=tab state=hover] transition: 0.5s; box-shadow: 0px 0px 30px #83A496; cursor: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/6fb38fc5e97353c67e3fc3a2e2b29bf9/tumblr_inline_ol4nwisGdu1uxxza6_75sq.png), auto!important; [/class] [class=tabContents] position: absolute; opacity: 0; transition: all .8s; font-size: 10px; line-height: 22px; color: #000; height: 407px; width: 336px; margin-left: -10px; box-sizing: border-box; [/class] [class=show] opacity: 1; z-index: 1; [/class] [script class=tab1 on=click] addClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents5 addClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab2 on=click] addClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents5 addClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab3 on=click] addClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents5 addClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=tab4 on=click] addClass show tabContents4 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents5 addClass selectedTab tab4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 [/script] [script class=homeTab on=click] addClass show tabContents5 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [script class=homeTab on=click] addClass show tabContents5 removeClass show tabContents1 removeClass show tabContents2 removeClass show tabContents3 removeClass show tabContents4 removeClass selectedTab tab1 removeClass selectedTab tab2 removeClass selectedTab tab3 removeClass selectedTab tab4 [/script] [class=block] width: auto; height: 17px; padding: 0px 4px 0px 4px; font-size: 12px; display: inline-block; color: white; [/class]
[div class="tab tab1"]a
[div class="tab tab2"]a
[div class="tab tab3"]a
[div class="tab tab4"]a
[/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents5 show"]
[div class=block style="background-color: black; width: 219px; height: 21px; margin-left: -29px; margin-top: 97px; transform: rotate(-90deg);"]
IT DOES NOT DO WELL TO DWELL.​
KILL
YOUR

DARLINGS.
[div class=block style="background-color: black; width: 219px; height: 21px; margin-left: 242px; margin-top: -123px; transform: rotate(90deg); position: absolute;"]
;ON DREAMS & FORGET TO LIVE.;​
[/div][/div][/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents1"]
โ› every sunday's getting more bleak, a fresh poison each week. โœ

โ› we were born sick, you heard them say it. โœ
Leopold Academy for the Bright and Powerful, a wonderful school no one has ever heard of. Well, that truly depends on what friendship circle you're in. Behind the moss green thickets, coffee brown woods and streams that are always clear as day, hides a grand mansion about the size of a small, Swedish castle. Students dressed in shades of greys, warm reds and blacks wander around the campus with grimoires in their hands and satchel bags floating behind them. Leopold Academy is an exclusive school for those with magical intuition and an eager to learn about the mystical arts. Still, the Academy isn't short of cliched social hierarchies.

In the center of the late 1800s architecture and landscaping that always seems to be in bloom, a group of fourth years -- bounded together by a long time friendship -- haunt the back of everyone's minds and float around campus, never seen with anyone else but with each other. Sometimes they're referred as 'the Arcana', they define mysterious, aloof and make the tragic characters of Shakespeare's plays look harmless. Rumours float around them like a foggy cloud, but the only thing they're concerned about is each other and their grades. The strong magical connection to the seven wonders separates them from the rest of their peers, all six having achieved a rare subpower of their talent which is more than unusual for a group of students. Still, their last year is suppose to be a good one, just like they promised each the night before the first day of school.

Leopold was never a big school, it's exclusivity being one of the many alluring features, but the student body feels smaller. No one with a loud voice and an observant enough eye notices at first, blaming it on first day jitters or an extended holiday, but soon more kids are marked down as absent on the roll call. It isn't until the announcement of Margaret Black's disappearance put everyone on edge, especially the Arcana. Secrets begin to build, destruction is on the horizon and the staff are hardly doing the bare minimum for the missing students. No big deal, right? Who doesn't want a little mystery to spice up the final year of schooling.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents2"]
โ› i'll worship like a dog at the shrine of your lies. โœ

THE EMPEROR concillium

Demanding, powerful and a true leader; His family descends from a long line of warlock leaders and politicians. Great magic flows through his veins, but intertwined with the power is selfishness and ignorance.
taken by: not applicable.

DEATH divination

A walking oujia board, she has a connection to everything through the help of the afterlife and spirits who are kind enough to aid. Fearless and strong-minded, but also impulsive and reckless, Death's destructive personality might lead her to the afterlife.
taken by: nymphadora. nymphadora.

THE FOOL transmutation

A trickster, the Fool is a free spirit and a true joker. His world is seen through sanguine-coloured glasses, and itโ€™s a rare sight to see him without a devilish smile on his lips. But where does the joking line end, and the serious one begins?

THE HIGH PRIESTESS telekinesis

Cunning and fiesty, no one dares to upset the High Priestess in fears of losing their head. Her decisions are always fickle, and just as messy as the trail of broken hearts she leaves behind. She's alluring as an euphoric dream, but just as intangible.
taken by: not applicable

THE HERMIT pyrokinesis

Meek, studious and a truly affectionate soul. His heart is big and aura as warm as the fire he creates, but his kindness is often mistaken for weakness. Why should he be left behind? Nice guys don't always finish last.

TEMPERANCE vitalium vitalis

The mediator of the clique, her morals and grades are always golden. Sheโ€™s always aiming for the best, itโ€™s the one thing sheโ€™s good at. Her lack patience and the lengths sheโ€™ll go for it are unstoppable. No one can stop her from getting what she wants.
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents3"]

[ 01. ]
x this roleplay is heavily inspired by themes and works of dark academia such as if we were villains, american horror story: coven, kill your darlings and the secret history. mentions of mature and 'dark' ideas will be included, especially themes of tarots, religions and the use of witchcraft/magic. all themes will be written with respect and properly researched, but nonetheless, please don't join if you feel like some aspects may be uncomfortable for you.

[ 02. ]
xcontinuing off the first rule, there must be respect at all times -- for rpnation's rules, for the writers and their characters, and the mature themes that will be explored. please do your research about certain topics and ask questions if you are unsure.

[ 03. ]
x the students will be 16-18 so please use realistic face claims and over that suit the age range, but making sure the actual face claim is over eighteen. so no kids from stranger things, it, billie eilish, etc will be instantly rejected as they are still under eighteen years of age. no drawn or anime face claims either, please.

[ 04. ]
x i expect detailed paragraphs for both the cs and in character postings, while i do plan for this roleplay to be moderately paced. i only expect at least one to two well-done posts and consistent engagement with the ooc and relationship plotting as this is heavily character driven as well. the characters are also still teenagers, please don't make anyone overly op or stupidly perfect, flaws are what make them human

[ 05. ]
x the roles are gender-locked however their sub-powers are not. i will be posting a list of possible sub-powers for each role once the character sheet is up, and if you haven't noticed already, the power system and world is based in american horror story's lore but i do encourage diversity with the characters and deep connections with other muses. the more drama, the better; the arcana have been close friends for ages, relationships and such are bound to happen. siblings between the roles are an option, but you must discuss with me first. any other questions, please let me know!
โ› in the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene. โœ

โ› only then i am human; only then i am clean. โœ
[/div] [div class="tabContents tabContents4"]
โ› i'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife. โœ

links will be posted here !
[/div][/div]
[/div]

Last edited:
oh you already know
watch this turn into a coldridge reunion

interested in either the fool or the high priestess or the emperor ! idk yet

Last edited:
oh you already know
watch this turn into a coldridge reunion

interested in either the fool or the high priestess !
lmaO unlike coldridge, this school is a little more organised and less chaotic and a less shitty principal

oh HELL yes, interested in either the high priestess or temperance!

oh ok like dark academia has been making its comeback nowadays and im completely living for this? and like ok all the song references are making me like !!!!! good taste gang. eyeing the hermit or the fool !

super grateful for everyone showing interest !! iโ€™m definitely still open for more, especially for the โ€˜emperorโ€™ role โ€” iโ€™ll open sheets once every role has interest (:

Last edited:
Iโ€™m really excited for this - I love dark academia stuff, Iโ€™m so down if there are roles left.

also - how do I see the roles?

Iโ€™m really excited for this - I love dark academia stuff, Iโ€™m so down if there are roles left.

also - how do I see the roles?
click on the circles on the sides !

Thank you!
Iโ€™ll take on the hermit, if I can!
roles aren't first come, first serve sorry ! that's my fault for not clarifying in the rules.

roles aren't first come, first serve sorry ! that's my fault for not clarifying in the rules.
Donโ€™t worry, donโ€™t worry!! My fault as well, thank you for clarifying, Iโ€™m still getting used to this site. X D

another bump ! the more the merrier, lovelies < 3

oooh, interested! unless school decides to continue kicking my ass

i'm loving all this interest !! thank you so much everyone -- the threads should be up after work < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back