• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern โ› ๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’…๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ๐’”: ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ. โœ

Main
Here
Characters
Here

nymphadora.

๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช, ๐™จ๐™ฅ๐™–๐™˜๐™š ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ.
[class=block] width: auto; height: 17px; padding: 0px 4px 0px 4px; font-size: 12px; display: inline-block; color: white; margin-left: 536px; margin-top: 6px; [/class]
;DUE DATE: 11TH OF DECEMBER.
[div class=block style="background-color: black; width: 332px; height: 21px; position: absolute; "]
;โ› I SHOULD'VE WORSHIPPED THEM SOONER. โœ;​
[/div]

Last edited:
welcome, let's get litty titty bitches

why is it so hard to find plus sized models for emi's closet pinterest board unghdhsbcjk

why is it so hard to find plus sized models for emi's closet pinterest board unghdhsbcjk
diana veras, bree kish, and natalia lorenzo are all plus-sized and have different fashion styles!
and you can get a lot of good results if you google "plus-size fashion tumblr"

diana veras, bree kish, and natalia lorenzo are all plus-sized and have different fashion styles!
and you can get a lot of good results if you google "plus-size fashion tumblr"
ty b! i am finding much more now!
my main point was that it's kinda dumb how hard it is to find varying body types in fashion

ty b! i am finding much more now!
my main point was that it's kinda dumb how hard it is to find varying body types in fashion
ugh you're not wrong, unfortunately

itty bitty litty titty committee

oh boy I got class tomorrow but I'll be damned if I don't finish this tab on my character

iโ€™m off to a christmas work party but i just wanna say i canโ€™t wait for everyoneโ€™s sheets and please donโ€™t hesitate to ask questions !!

Where will the story be taking place?
mainly at leopold academy, which is located at a fictional town in rural england (more info about the towns in such will be revealed to those who are accepted in the discord) but the actual academy is very inspired by 18th century swedish architecture !

tumbles in to say hello, and that i've filled half my form already but am too lazy to write more for the other half, it'll have to wait i suppose

quick question - by strengths and weaknesses, do you mean persona strengths and weaknesses or powers/abilities strengths and weaknesses? or none of the above?

quick question - by strengths and weaknesses, do you mean persona strengths and weaknesses or powers/abilities strengths and weaknesses? or none of the above?
apologies for not make it clearer, but i would persona strengths and weaknesses and then a seperate place for the power weaknesses โ€” lemme edit it now to make it clearer.

we have about five-ish days left! in the spirit of things, enjoy this little playlist i made to get inspired even more.
once again, any questions please feel free to ask!

How far would i be able to go if i were to choose hallucikinesis as ability? Does the touch thing mean that a hallucination can cause physical damage as well?

How far would i be able to go if i were to choose hallucikinesis as ability? Does the touch thing mean that a hallucination can cause physical damage as well?
as it is only hallucinating/illusions, the user can only make it appear there's damage but in reality, it's actually perfectly fine if that makes sense ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back