• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Jaredthefox92

Jaredthefox92
I'm thinking of hosting a roleplay based on Warhammer 40,000's Kill Team. My ideas is that either 3-5 people can be in this RP and we're all on one team or perhaps we have two Kill Teams. Anyways, we'd have to decide which race to be and this would play like it is on the tabletop. I may or may not want us to roll for dice, as I often prefer a narrative approach but if we do dice that's fine. We'd also have to decide which race we all play as unless this gets so big as to have two Kill Teams. If not however, I can GM as the NPC enemies.

Feel free to join Malignant Powers, we are yet to start.

Sorry, but that person clearly wants it to be an easy Imperium rompstomp and that isn't how Kill Team is designed.

So, what I have plan is that we do this with dice (or not), depending on how many people fill out both teams. We can have loyalists from either the Grey Knights, or perhaps have them from Primaris Space Marines (like in First Strike), for Chaos we can either have a mixture of undivided marines or Death Guard. We'll use dice, but I'll farily make rolls for both teams on who takes the Initiative Phase or bravery checks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back