• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings kill or be killed

devindevout

Hi all!
I am looking for one semi-lit (casual not super strict, as i am busy and have a job) partner to do an idea ive had for a while about a vigilante duo that targes serial killers. possibly mxm but not necessarily, similar vibes to hannibal or dexter as far as the plot goes. themes of betrayal and definitely a slow-burn if romance is involved. two male leading characters ideally. dm me or comment if interested and we can go from there c:

edit: here's a little blurb of what I was thinking.

It is a standard, run of the mill, wet, but temperate, day somewhere in the Pacific Northwest. The California side. Banana slugs and mushrooms alike are out are enjoying the weather, everyone else is zipping up their rain resistant gear and heading into work. A brave few are facing the grey skies rebelliously and taking their dogs out to the hiking areas and walking trails that this town seems to be built around. Remy observes these happenings from the cold not-dry comfort of a park bench on the the side of one of these trails. Rather, he observes the sparse trail-goers, dogs, banana slugs, and mushrooms, and makes an educated guess about the rest.
This enlightening inner monologue is not why Remy is sitting on this damp bench, feeling the seat of his pants become less and less dry, drinking some weak excuse for a cup of coffee. No, he's here waiting. For a man he has been tracking for a while now to show his face. Remy is fairly sure that waiting for an unfortunate hiker to be picked off by this guy, so that he can catch him in the act, is morally dubious at best. Remy finds it hard to care. Most likely he will be able to stop him before he takes another victim, but that is inconsequential. The thrill, is in the chase. The most dangerous game is man whatever whatever. The real, actual most dangerous game is the serial killer. Hunting the hunter. And Remy is really good at winning their own game.
Remy wouldn't consider himself a serial killer. More of a one man extermination crew. Pest control. He has no interest in killing innocent people, or standing by to let anyone else do it. That makes him a good person. He actually considers himself somewhat of a hero. A faceless defender of the people. He watches the news for suspicious activity, does his own field work, identifies the suspect, makes the world a little safer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back