• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kids Next Door: Stop the G:KND

Should this roleplay be Detailed or Casual?

• Detailed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Casual

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SkycoderCrota

The Rogue Glitch

stop_the_g_knd_by_man5ray-d8mrojy.png

Hi everybody! Starting off, for those of you that have no idea what those strange blue glowing symbols on your screen says, it reads "Stop the G:KND". Allow me to explain.

Mr. Warburton, Creator of KND, released this video on youtube. Well, someone who works with him did, actually. The youtube channel goes by "Numbuh Vine".

[media]

[/media]

And yes, those are the original voices. He actually created a plot for a new KND show, Stop the G:KND. Unfortunately, Cartoon Network wasn't interested in it at the time, resulting in it never coming into production other than that trailer. However, I would have liked to see what they'd do for that show. What if KND was a bit more...badass? I know when the Splinter cell started in the show, it got a bit more exciting than normal, being that everything was getting serious and dangerous.

Alright, that wraps up that little info bit, let's get started on the plot of this rp.

From the end of the trailer where Numbuh 5 speaks is where I'm starting.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Nigel Uno...what have you done?"

To rid the world of adults once and for all, the G:KND have come to one conclusion: That it needs to be destroyed. KND operatives, determined to save the world from a bigger threat than adult tyranny, are recomissioning everyone. They need all the help they can get. Numbuh 2-5 have gone missing in the world, Numbuh one has defected to the other side. Numbuh 362 and 274(Chad) have been captured, and no hope seems to remain..But the fight's not over yet, not by a longshot! Will you be recomissioned in the KND to save the earth, or join the G: KND to destroy it?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In this roleplay, you can join either of two sides.

Side #1, The KND.

You have been emergency recomissioned (ages 13-19) in the KND to save the world as you know it. Despite fighting against adults for most of your kid life(And your teen rebellion as well), you're going to hae to work with them if you wanna save your world. (All teens in the KND will start at being recomissioned. My character will debrief the recomissioned ones in place of Numbuh 362. I will have two characters: One for starting people off, the other to actually roleplay more with. Yes, you can create kid character sheets as well.)

Side #2, The G:KND.

You have been in the G:KND for a good while now and recently learned of the decision to rid the earth of adults by destroying it. Pledging your loyalty to the G:KND, you have no concern with the earth blowing up. However, there's something standing in your way, the KND. You must eliminate them in order to reach your goal, no matter what it takes. To make matters even worse, they've recomissioned teens and even started working with the adults for help. Why must they be such nuisances? No matter. You hae your mission. Carry it out. (see bottom for G:KND explanation.)

Of course, we will need some adults to help out the KND here. Only accepting 3 of those, and they must be considered villains. Well, ex-villains in this case. NO TOILETNATOR. All the original villains have either retired, or been taken over by a sucessor. Father, for example, would have a sucessor.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

References:

Numbuh 1(Defected):
g_knd___numbah_1_by_kysketch-d8mrhqv.png

Numbuhs 2-5(Missing as of now):

numbuh_2___teen_by_wolfishmeow.png
knd_numbuh_3_by_danijcast-d4sp8wm.jpg
knd_propaganda__save_the_earth_by_man5ray-d8s1e70.png
tumblr_static_ctsl9rqsh5w0gwogwkockcg4k.jpg

Numbuh 362(Captured by G:KND):

Numbuh 274(Chad, captured by G:KND):
tumblr_nllgsyHvf41qfiq2zo1_500.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G:KND explanation:

Finally, you got to here! listen closely, G:KND has a few need to know things.

Special note: The G:KND have taken over or fixed up old and current KND bases. since the KND are fighting back, G:KND operatives have to do either of two things: Capture KND member/s or eliminate them. Don't give me that look, you know what eliminate means.

First off, the G:KND only recruits the best of the best. If you are human and choose to join, you must be an amazing ex-KND operative.

Secondly, if you are not human, you are an alien. go nuts on what it looks like, all I ask is that you have a humanoid form/shape. And preferably, nothing to ugly.

Thirdly: When this rolelay starts, you have different options of starting.

Option 1: You start off in a G:KND base on earth, searching for KND activities or hunting operatives.

Option 2: You are on a G:KND ship, making preparations to destroy earth and recruiting more members to assist with your goal.

You can be adressed by your actual name, or something else, go nuts with nicknames as long as it's not 'ballsdeep69'. I"M LOOKING AT YOU, LARRY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KND explanation:

Because why the hell not. You may still be confused.

As a KND operative, you have two different options:

Option 1: You are a kid operative, fending off any G:KND members, or scouting them out and capturing any members you find.

Option 2: You are a teen operative, awaking from recomissioning.You are immediately gonna be debriefed on the current situation and afterwards, sent to join a squad to fight against the G:KND and help in any way you can.

You can be adressed by numbuh, military alphabet, or other cool name/nickname. same rule applies as above. Larry, I swear to God, DON'T YOU DARE.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This roleplay will be listed as either casual or detailed, lemme know what you guys think. And....yeah, that just about covers everything. Any questions, don't be afraid to ask, and I hope you take interest in this rp. Hope to hear from you!

EDIT: In light of the video posted here, I have decided to go even further with Mr. Warburtons ideas. Though the main plot will be to save the Earth, we will also have sub-plots available which will take place on different planets. After all, what's the point of fighting the Galactic Kids Next Door if you don't explore anything else, well...galactic?

-Crota

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="JW Suzusihi]You had me at KND. Totally interested.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Sensei Fox]Count me the fuck in.
Also, did I just hear Numbuh 3 say fuck? xD

[/QUOTE]
Awesome and yeah, I said the same thing to myself when I first saw it xD

Sorry if things got too complicated, I wanted to cover all the bases. Lemme know if I missed anything or have any questions, and vote if you want to whether this should be casual or detailed

It's a shame that this isn't actually being produced. Although, if it had been taken on by Cartoon Network, we probably wouldn't have ever heard Numbuh 3 say fuck. xD

As weird as it sounds, I always kind of wanted KND to take on more of an adult tone and story.

"Yeah, true. And I know, right? I think some adult tone and story would have made it even better, though they did have some really great episodes with no need for that.

bebz9c.jpg

Also, I can't watch the video because

A. My volume doesn't work

B. Video doesn't have CC

I know the CS isn't up yet, but I just couldn't resist. Once you put the CS up, I'll modify it

tumblr_static_coltonhaynes2.jpg

Name: Leo

Designation: Delta Tri or Delta Delta Delta in official circumstances

Equipment:

Can_Cannon_Right_Hand_View_with_Logo.jpg

A Soda Rifle of his own invention

nabi_Headphones_FrontView_1500_v3_e4114922-e90a-420b-b6fe-bf2c7b888f9e_1024x1024.png

Useful for communication or blocking out sounds. Though mostly it's just blasting 90s Rock. TND etched into it's sides.

NerfGun2.jpg.html

http://s1043.photobucket.com/user/Astrauk/media/Inventions/NerfGun2.jpg.html

A wrist mounted dart gun

Skills:

Weapon Building, Mechanics, Operating artillery, hand-to-hand combat.

Bio:

Leo, or Delta Tri was formerly a member of the KND. One of the best, nothing like Numbah 4 though. He was kind of an inspiration, the reason he joined The KND. Delta Tri, well, Numbah 76 at the time was assigned to lead a team out of XY. His group faced off against the B-List villains like The Garbageman or Le Principe. Still, standup job. At one point, Numbah 76 was nominated for the teen agent program, but he was passed in favor of some other operative working out of Sydney. When 76 was memory wiped and sent out on his own, he was soon recruited by the TND. It did not take long for them to notice his natural ability to build weapons of mayhem. Delta Tri alternated between a strike squad and the engineering floor, working his way up the ranks until the recall happened. The TND released him to investigate the situation and put and end to it.

Grunge, Rock, Fish, TND, Mechanics, Video Games, Fireworks

Dislikes:

KND, Educational Videos, K-Pop, Country Music, Squash

Other/ Misc.:

I'd love to see GKND on A. Adult Swim B. Comedy Central C. (This is just a fever dream, but) picked up by Netflix. Or D. A paid webshow

Last edited by a moderator:
Deadkool said:
bebz9c.jpg

Also, I can't watch the video because

A. My volume doesn't work

B. Video doesn't have CC
It's rough so be gentle. I typed it up on my phone little by little.

*momentary static*

*Numbahs 3 and 4 standing in front of a communication station. Bottle cap buttons, a dial, and a hooked lever. You watch from the view of the screen.*

Numuh 4 *slightly annoyed*: Hellooo? Can you hear me? *presses a button."

Numbuh 3 *Happy as ever*: No, no, you gotta push this thingy over here.

Numbuh 4 *panicked*: No! Don't!

*Numbah 3 presses a different button*

*rainbow monkey friendly friend club website pops up*

*rainbow monkey theme plays in the background*

Numbah 4 *slightly whiny*: Aw, now look whatcha did.

Numbah 3 *Still happy*: What? I look this site. *now singing with background* rainbow monkeys, rainbow monkeys....

Numbah 4: Aaagghhh! enough already with the rainbow crud.

*view returns to Numbuhs 3 and 4 still working buttons and lever*

Numbuh 4 *more serious tone*: Come in Numbuh Vine. Are you there?

Numbuh 3 *interrupting*: we love you!

Numbuh 4 *surprised and annoyed*: You did no- *sound of disgust* This is an official intergalapigos call!

Numbuh 3 *condescending*: Intergalactic.

Numbuh 4 *not caring*: ugh whatever. You don't day I love yo-

*lightly distorted female voice from the screen interrupts*

Screen: operatives? Are you there? Do you read me?

Numbuh 4 *non-chalant*: Oh, hey Numbuh Vine.

Numbuh Vine *slightly annoyed*: Numbuhs 3 and 4. Greetings. Are preparations underway?

Numbuh 4 *confident*: Yep, we posted the video just like you said.

Numbah Vine: Excellent. Now, everyone on earth will- Wait- *angry* you what!?

Numbuh 3 *obliviously happy*: We posted the video! All we had to do was press this button riiiiiight here.

*Numbuh 3 presses button. Rainbow Monkey site comes back up. Song plays again.*

Numbuh 3: hey, that's not it. But I looooove this song! *singing* rainbow monkeys, rainbow monkeys-

Numbuh Vine *angry*: idiots! You weren't supposed to post the video until after the countdown ends!

Numbuh 3 *whiny and accusatory*: well how are we supposed to understand all those weird alien numbers?

Numbuh 4 *accusatory*: Yeah, we never studied Canadian in school.

*view switches to look at the screen. Squid-like being is playing on the screen. Visibly annoyed.*

Numbuh Vine *annoyed*: They're not Canadian you... Earth dope. That's the galactic standard base ten numerical system. It combines the pentographic treatments of galactic ancient base- *voice becomes distorted*

*squid-like being morphs into Lizzie Devine (Nigel Uno's girlfriend)*

Numbuh Vine *still annoyed*: Oh for the love of- *Voice changes to Lizzie's* Now my human disguise is acting up! Who was running the tech department while I was earth!? Numbuh *very angry and exaggerated* moron!?

Slurred male echo off screen: tell me about it!

*screen moves back to Numbuh 3 and 4. Shocked.*

Numbuh 3 *sober shock*: Holy f***

Numbuh 4 *whispering to one side*: She liked better as a plant.

Numbuh Vine: I heard that!

Numbuh 3: So we messed up your dumb internet video thing. It's not like it had any cute cats in it.

Numbuh 4 *exaggerated tone*: anyway. *point blank* what do we do now?

Numbuh Vine: Now? Now you get everyone off that planet!

Numbuh 3 and 4: mehhhhhhhhh everyone?

Numbuh Vine: everyone. Every kids next door operative, every adult, every boy, girl, man, woman, and child! Because they're coming! And they're coming so-

*explosion of screen of Numbuh Vine's transmission. Lasers being shot in background. Panicked close up on Numbuh Vine.*

Numbuh Vine *panicked*: do it now! Before it's to-

*transmission cuts out. Screen goes to static.*

*KND mission type screen comes up*

*alien lettering gets typed up. Backspace to blank.*

Type screen: um...

Type screen: In case you didn't see the transmission that got leaked...

Type screen: here it is again.

*transition to purple background with white pixels floating around. Growing shit of earth comes into view."

Familiar Male narration: Earth. A class G Planet. The only one in its locality capable of sustaining carbon based life due to its abundance of water and atmosphere. *small static* Home to over 8.7 million different life forms, the planets dominant species is human, of which there are approximately 7 billion. Of that number, more than 3/4 are over the age of 13. In other words, adults.

*cut to a familiar oval head in the shadow with yellow-orange line sunglasses*

Familiar male narration: that's why I have no choice... But to do this.

*camera pans back revealing an older Numbuh 1 Numbah one salutes and a platform raises beside him. Booger sign in begins. Numbah one thrusts his booger forward to the platform and stops before entering as a voice from behind yells.*

Voice behind Numbah 1: No!

*spotlight cuts on to show Chad beaten and ragged chained to the ground with energy restraints, pulling against them.*

Chad: My family is there! Your family! Our friends!

*apathetic Numbuh 1 listen and turns his head*

Numbuh 1 *apathetic*: It's ruled by adults, infested, too far gone.

Chad *accusatory pleading*: What about Sector V!? Hoagie, Cookie, Wallaby, and Abigail! *angry accusatory* Abby would never let you do this.

*Numbuh 1 angry and disturbed looking*

*high voice cuts in on a red screen with alien symbol.*

Red screen: There. More proof of where those ones allegiances lie.

*light blue screen opens next to it with another alien symbol with a male voice*

Light blue screen: this is indicative.

*green screen opens with Russian male voice*

Green screen: bah, this human noff noff a galactic level operative? noff nahahaha noff

*yellow screen with alien symbol and robotic high pitched voice*

Yellow screen: There are no human galactic level operatives.

*white screen with a tree being opens up*

Tree: Actually, that's not true. There was the famous eh- wait- oh for the love of- I can never figure out the privacy features on these interplanetary conference calls.

*tree being morphs into Numbuh 74.239*

Numbuh 74.239: Gah! Now my human disguise is acting up! Who was running your tech department while I was in earth? Numbuh moron?

Red screen: who are you calling moron? You've been on earth so long you feel of adult! Just like that one!

*camera goes back to Numbuh 1*

*hundreds of other screen pop up and start arguing*

*large yellow light above Numbuh 1 turns on with a grainy but slightly booming voice. Possibly multiple voices.*

Yellow light: please, everybody, the decision does not come lightly. The decision is his.

Chad *struggling to get free*: Don't do it Nigel! This isn't what the Kids Next Door is about!

*yellow light shines on Chad*

Yellow light: stop that!

*Chad's spotlight cuts off, leaving only the background and Numbuh 1*

Yellow light: The decision is Nigel Uno's.

*Numbuh 1 looks down at the pedestal and then at earth and then at the screens. He salutes the earth and sheds a tear.*

Numbuh 1: Galactic Kids Next Door Rules!

*He plunges the booger into the pedestal. Everything goes black.*

Numbuh 5's voice: Nigel Uno. What have you done?

*alien lettering flys onto screen. Type screen translates it to: stop the g:KND*

*Screen to black.*

Numbuh 4's voice: Attention all Kids Next Door Operatives. As of now, there are no plans for a Galactic Kids Next Door series. But, there should be. Thanks for helping us try! Because you know what? I would not mind spending an extended time in space fighting alien monsters on alien worlds and maybe even have another show down with the Toiletnater. You know, I would like to tell that guy a thing or two right now if I could and it would be better if I could do it in space! Alright I'll calm down.

*end transmission???*

[QUOTE="Lorelei Winchester]Oh.my.Gandhi This is one of the greatest things to come into existence. I think I'm going to cry. Count me in.

[/QUOTE]
lol, glad you think so!

[QUOTE="Sensei Fox]It's rough so be gentle. I typed it up on my phone little by little.
*momentary static*

*Numbahs 3 and 4 standing in front of a communication station. Bottle cap buttons, a dial, and a hooked lever. You watch from the view of the screen.*

Numuh 4 *slightly annoyed*: Hellooo? Can you hear me? *presses a button."

Numbuh 3 *Happy as ever*: No, no, you gotta push this thingy over here.

Numbuh 4 *panicked*: No! Don't!

*Numbah 3 presses a different button*

*rainbow monkey friendly friend club website pops up*

*rainbow monkey theme plays in the background*

Numbah 4 *slightly whiny*: Aw, now look whatcha did.

Numbah 3 *Still happy*: What? I look this site. *now singing with background* rainbow monkeys, rainbow monkeys....

Numbah 4: Aaagghhh! enough already with the rainbow crud.

*view returns to Numbuhs 3 and 4 still working buttons and lever*

Numbuh 4 *more serious tone*: Come in Numbuh Vine. Are you there?

Numbuh 3 *interrupting*: we love you!

Numbuh 4 *surprised and annoyed*: You did no- *sound of disgust* This is an official intergalapigos call!

Numbuh 3 *condescending*: Intergalactic.

Numbuh 4 *not caring*: ugh whatever. You don't day I love yo-

*lightly distorted female voice from the screen interrupts*

Screen: operatives? Are you there? Do you read me?

Numbuh 4 *non-chalant*: Oh, hey Numbuh Vine.

Numbuh Vine *slightly annoyed*: Numbuhs 3 and 4. Greetings. Are preparations underway?

Numbuh 4 *confident*: Yep, we posted the video just like you said.

Numbah Vine: Excellent. Now, everyone on earth will- Wait- *angry* you what!?

Numbuh 3 *obliviously happy*: We posted the video! All we had to do was press this button riiiiiight here.

*Numbuh 3 presses button. Rainbow Monkey site comes back up. Song plays again.*

Numbuh 3: hey, that's not it. But I looooove this song! *singing* rainbow monkeys, rainbow monkeys-

Numbuh Vine *angry*: idiots! You weren't supposed to post the video until after the countdown ends!

Numbuh 3 *whiny and accusatory*: well how are we supposed to understand all those weird alien numbers?

Numbuh 4 *accusatory*: Yeah, we never studied Canadian in school.

*view switches to look at the screen. Squid-like being is playing on the screen. Visibly annoyed.*

Numbuh Vine *annoyed*: They're not Canadian you... Earth dope. That's the galactic standard base ten numerical system. It combines the pentographic treatments of galactic ancient base- *voice becomes distorted*

*squid-like being morphs into Lizzie Devine (Nigel Uno's girlfriend)*

Numbuh Vine *still annoyed*: Oh for the love of- *Voice changes to Lizzie's* Now my human disguise is acting up! Who was running the tech department while I was earth!? Numbuh *very angry and exaggerated* moron!?

Slurred male echo off screen: tell me about it!

*screen moves back to Numbuh 3 and 4. Shocked.*

Numbuh 3 *sober shock*: Holy f***

Numbuh 4 *whispering to one side*: She liked better as a plant.

Numbuh Vine: I heard that!

Numbuh 3: So we messed up your dumb internet video thing. It's not like it had any cute cats in it.

Numbuh 4 *exaggerated tone*: anyway. *point blank* what do we do now?

Numbuh Vine: Now? Now you get everyone off that planet!

Numbuh 3 and 4: mehhhhhhhhh everyone?

Numbuh Vine: everyone. Every kids next door operative, every adult, every boy, girl, man, woman, and child! Because they're coming! And they're coming so-

*explosion of screen of Numbuh Vine's transmission. Lasers being shot in background. Panicked close up on Numbuh Vine.*

Numbuh Vine *panicked*: do it now! Before it's to-

*transmission cuts out. Screen goes to static.*

*KND mission type screen comes up*

*alien lettering gets typed up. Backspace to blank.*

Type screen: um...

Type screen: In case you didn't see the transmission that got leaked...

Type screen: here it is again.

*transition to purple background with white pixels floating around. Growing shit of earth comes into view."

Familiar Male narration: Earth. A class G Planet. The only one in its locality capable of sustaining carbon based life due to its abundance of water and atmosphere. *small static* Home to over 8.7 million different life forms, the planets dominant species is human, of which there are approximately 7 billion. Of that number, more than 3/4 are over the age of 13. In other words, adults.

*cut to a familiar oval head in the shadow with yellow-orange line sunglasses*

Familiar male narration: that's why I have no choice... But to do this.

*camera pans back revealing an older Numbuh 1 Numbah one salutes and a platform raises beside him. Booger sign in begins. Numbah one thrusts his booger forward to the platform and stops before entering as a voice from behind yells.*

Voice behind Numbah 1: No!

*spotlight cuts on to show Chad beaten and ragged chained to the ground with energy restraints, pulling against them.*

Chad: My family is there! Your family! Our friends!

*apathetic Numbuh 1 listen and turns his head*

Numbuh 1 *apathetic*: It's ruled by adults, infested, too far gone.

Chad *accusatory pleading*: What about Sector V!? Hoagie, Cookie, Wallaby, and Abigail! *angry accusatory* Abby would never let you do this.

*Numbuh 1 angry and disturbed looking*

*high voice cuts in on a red screen with alien symbol.*

Red screen: There. More proof of where those ones allegiances lie.

*light blue screen opens next to it with another alien symbol with a male voice*

Light blue screen: this is indicative.

*green screen opens with Russian male voice*

Green screen: bah, this human noff noff a galactic level operative? noff nahahaha noff

*yellow screen with alien symbol and robotic high pitched voice*

Yellow screen: There are no human galactic level operatives.

*white screen with a tree being opens up*

Tree: Actually, that's not true. There was the famous eh- wait- oh for the love of- I can never figure out the privacy features on these interplanetary conference calls.

*tree being morphs into Numbuh 74.239*

Numbuh 74.239: Gah! Now my human disguise is acting up! Who was running your tech department while I was in earth? Numbuh moron?

Red screen: who are you calling moron? You've been on earth so long you feel of adult! Just like that one!

*camera goes back to Numbuh 1*

*hundreds of other screen pop up and start arguing*

*large yellow light above Numbuh 1 turns on with a grainy but slightly booming voice. Possibly multiple voices.*

Yellow light: please, everybody, the decision does not come lightly. The decision is his.

Chad *struggling to get free*: Don't do it Nigel! This isn't what the Kids Next Door is about!

*yellow light shines on Chad*

Yellow light: stop that!

*Chad's spotlight cuts off, leaving only the background and Numbuh 1*

Yellow light: The decision is Nigel Uno's.

*Numbuh 1 looks down at the pedestal and then at earth and then at the screens. He salutes the earth and sheds a tear.*

Numbuh 1: Galactic Kids Next Door Rules!

*He plunges the booger into the pedestal. Everything goes black.*

Numbuh 5's voice: Nigel Uno. What have you done?

*alien lettering flys onto screen. Type screen translates it to: stop the g:KND*

*Screen to black.*

Numbuh 4's voice: Attention all Kids Next Door Operatives. As of now, there are no plans for a Galactic Kids Next Door series. But, there should be. Thanks for helping us try! Because you know what? I would not mind spending an extended time in space fighting alien monsters on alien worlds and maybe even have another show down with the Toiletnater. You know, I would like to tell that guy a thing or two right now if I could and it would be better if I could do it in space! Alright I'll calm down.

*end transmission???*

[/QUOTE]
Thanks a bunch Sensei, you're great.

Oh, also, how's my CS?

Deadkool said:
Thanks a bunch Sensei, you're great.

Oh, also, how's my CS?
[QUOTE="Sensei Fox]I personally enjoyed it.

[/QUOTE]
Agreed, as did I! There are a few things though.

First off, the TND and KND are one in here. After you get decomissioned in the KND, you have no recollection of it all. You are considered a normal teen. When you get recomissioned, you are basically rejoining the KND. the TND is a newly created subdivision to help fight against the G:KND.

Secondly, probably no designations for now. You create your squad with other teens/kids in the rp, together.

Third, nickname/codename. You'll have your name and Codename on the character sheet.

Special note: Anime pics are recommended, but not required. Reason being is realistic pictures don't have cool and/or futuristic armor that the G:KND and KND have.

I'll get the thread up so you can see what the character sheet looks like. Otherwise, awesome job, everything I could ask for and more.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Agreed, as did I! There are a few things though.
First off, the TND and KND are one in here. After you get decomissioned in the KND, you have no recollection of it all. You are considered a normal teen. When you get recomissioned, you are basically rejoining the KND. the TND is a newly created subdivision to help fight against the G:KND.

Secondly, probably no designations for now. You create your squad with other teens/kids in the rp, together.

Third, nickname/codename. You'll have your name and Codename on the character sheet.

Special note: Anime pics are recommended, but not required. Reason being is realistic pictures don't have cool and/or futuristic armor that the G:KND and KND have.

I'll get the thread up so you can see what the character sheet looks like. Otherwise, awesome job, everything I could ask for and more.

[/QUOTE]
AAAAAAAAlmost forgot to mention something else. In this rp, the G:KND might/probably will try to kill you.

Thanks for the criticism, I'll get to work on that now, but by Teens Next Door, I meant these guys. Might've put the wrong name

latest

Oh, also, I was having trouble finding a teen in the traditional KND style.

Deadkool said:
Thanks for the criticism, I'll get to work on that now, but by Teens Next Door, I meant these guys. Might've put the wrong name
latest

Oh, also, I was having trouble finding a teen in the traditional KND style.
Ah, okay. And your character dosn't have to look traditional knd style, any anime pic works.

[QUOTE="Bullet Tooth Tony]When does the crazy ride begin?

[/QUOTE]
Apologies to all, I've been at my friends house for the weekend. It starts in 4 days. That gives me time to see whether it should be casual or detailed. Everything else is ready.

Still accepting! If casual or detailed is your thing, don't be afraid to sign up! Also, in light of the video posted on the first page, I have decided to go even further with Mr. Warburtons ideas. Though the main plot will be to save the Earth, we will also have sub-plots available which will take place on different planets. After all, what's the point of fighting the Galactic Kids Next Door if you don't explore anything else, well...galactic?

I'm in. I'm a big KND fan. Question is, what character should I use. Hmmmm...

I do have this fan character I made a while back. But I also want to bring in a canon from Billy & Mandy.

I've never done this before, very new to this site, but ajahfjkashfda so excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back