:Kidnapped:

(Sorry I'm so late to reply)

Abby sighed and laid on his chest. "I love you... " She whispered to him, rubbing the last tear from her eyes. "You don't need to make anything up." She sighed and placed a hand on his chest nxt to her head as he played with her hair. "I made a bug deal. I knew that would happen. I guess I just didn't realize the reality of the situation." She sighed and closed her eyes. "I still love you though."

Levi quickly wiped the blood on his sleeve, then pulled it over the cut. As soon as he let Sam in her wrapped his arms around her and kissed her. "I'm so sorry Sam. I would never hurt you." He said, kissin her again Passionatly. "Yes we can talk." He whispered and sat on his bed with her.

(It's ok :) ))

Brady rubbed her back "I love you too Abby" he said as he looke down at her, and kissed her lips. He held her in his arms, and laid his head on hers. Brady ran a hand over her hair, and played with the end. "I love you, I really do" he said whispering.

Sam ran her fingers though his hair as she sat down on his bed. She kissed him passionately and pulled away. "I forgive you" she said taking one of his hands into hers. "Great" she said. She looked into his eyes and ran her fingers though his hair again "You know, I didn't mean what I said to you" she said "I was just frazzled and acted in the heat of the moment" she explained.

Abby smiled and kissed him back passionatly. "I've never felt love.." She sighed. It was true. No one had ever truly loved her. She looked back into Brady's eyes. Damn those eyes are beautiful. she thought, not able to stop looking into them. She smirked a bit. She was happy here. Happier than she was at the orphanage. This guy was not near as bad as he seemed. Levi wasn't all bad eaither.

Levi smiled and held her closer."Shh.." He said and looked back into her eyes. "I just want you right now." He smiled and heldd her tightly and kissed her again, longer this time. He ran his hand up her back, then played with her beautiful blonde hair. "I don't want you to leave." He smirked, kissing her again.

Sam wrapped her arms around his neck, and kissed him again. She remained close to his face "I never want to leave you" she told him, before kissing him again. This kiss was filled with passion; she was in love with Levi, and she wanted him to know that. "I love you, so much" Sam whispered into his ear. She was still close to his face; she pressed her forehead lightly on his and smiled, looking into his eyes.

Brady smiled "We'll, that gives me a reason to love you more" he said as he held her close to him, and cupped her cheek in his palm. "You are beautiful. And you're mine" he whispered into her ear. He looked into her eyes, and then placed a kiss on the center of her forehead. Brady did love Abby, and she was his love; his muse, or his beauty.

Abby smirked and pulled him a tad closer. "I am yours." She whispered into his ear. Abby was now quite used to his touch, and enjoyed it. She was still a bit unsure of what to make of the past few events, but all that horrible feeling washed away when she was with him. Brady was the most amazing guy she had ever met, amd she didn't want to let him go. She could see that he really didn't want to do what he was doing, and she understood. Everyone does things they can't take back. She had done many things she didn't want to speak of. She kissed Brady again, feeling the warmth of his body that she loved.

Levi smirked. "You will always be mine." He said, laying her down and kissing her. This kiss was a bit rough, but still as passionate as the last. He never wnted to let Sam go. She was his now. He had to love and protect her. He had to make up for what a horrid person he was.

Brady picked Abby up into his arms and laid her on her bed. He laid her on her side, and he laid on his side. He pulled her close again he smiled and kissed her again. "You are my world. Without you, my life would be incomplete" he told her before he kissed her, over and over.

Sam allowed Levi to pull her down, she wrapped her legs around his, pulling herself even closer to him than before. She put one of her hands on his chest, then up to his neck. She kissed him with the same roughness, she tugged at his lower lip a little, then gave him a soft kiss. She knew that she had found the one; te guy who fit perfectly with her.

(Sorry t took so long, I ate dinner))

(Its fine :) )

Abby felt the hair on her neck stand up as he kissed her repeatidly. She enjoyed the ticklish feeling it gave her. She was a bit nervous, but she let him continue, happy that he was there, and he forgived her. "I'm sure I'm not that important." She sighed. "But please, keep going." She smirked a bit and pushed closer to him. It was cold in the room, but he heated her up. He heated her up with a warmth she had never felt before, A bright spark right in the center of her heart.

Levi looked at how beutiful she was and placed his hands on her hips and slowly began to kiss her stomach. He chuckled a bit then laid beside her. "If your good, You'll get the rest later." He smirked and stroked her beautiful hair. He wished that she was his, but not forced to be it. In this situation, it seemed forced, and he didn't like it. (Sorry, writers block :P )

Brady shook his head "Of course you are that important" he sad taking her hand. He kissed her arm up to her shoulder, and her shoulder up her neck, and to her cheek. Once he was all kissed out, he laid on his stomach, and looked at Abby "You're so beautiful" he said smiling.

Sam smiled and turned to face him, her hand extended to his cheek, she laid her head in his shoulder, and took his hand into hers, rubbing her finger over his knuckles. She looked at him, and smiled softly. She felt as if she was connected to him in a way. She would do anything for him. Anything that he asked, she would do; she loved him that much.

(;P x)

Abby just ebjoyed laying there with Brady. Thats what she wanted the most, was to be loved. She smiled a bit and snuggled up next to his wondeful body. "Your the most amzing guy I have ever met in my entire life.. And the kidnapping me part makes it all better." She chuckled at the thought. He practically owned her now. He stole her, and he loved her. That was true love. That was an amazing guy.

Lucas drove angrily up the street and into the woods. He had nodded off in his truck and forgot to search for anyone. Before he left, a few store attendants came out to question him. He simply made up a very simple, innocent, believable lie, then sped off. The grocerys bounced in the back of his truck as he drove up the shady dirt road in the forest. He parked his truck in a shrub and grabbed all the grocerys. He had a crap load, but he was strong and could carry almost all of them. He opened the door and shouted. "LEVI, BRADY GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!" he chuckled a bit. He wondered if they had brought home anyone, and if they said anything about him, they had it coming.

Levi was about to say somthing, but he was interupted by Lucas' yell. "COMING" He shouted back. "Stay here for a second." He whispered and smiled at Sam. He ran out the door and rushed to see Lucas. "Yes?" he said.

Lucas glared at Levi. "Help me with the groceries when Brady gets in here. Afterwards, bring your girls to me." He smirked.

Brady heard Lucas "Stay in here baby, and I'll be right back" he said as he waved to her and then followed Levi up to Lucas "Yes Lucas" he said with a smile. He walked out of the door and picked up about half of the groceries. He brought then inside and then set them on the counter. Assuming Levi could handle the rest of the bags, he went back to Abby's room and took her hand "Time to show you to Lucas" he told her.Brady told Abby a few things about Lucas, and then pecked her cheek. Brady led her out to the living room, where Lucas was standing, and sat her down.

Sam smiled, she laid on his bed and looked up at the ceiling. She put her hair up into a neat ponytail and then sat up. She sat at the foot of his bed, and waited for his return. As she waited, she looked around the room, and then back to herself. She fixed her pants then her shirt, patiently waiting for Levi to come back. Sam stood at his window sill and looked out to the thick forest and lush meadow.

Abby looked nervously at the ground, then at Lucas. How many cute guys could run this thing? She laughed inside her head, but kept a straight, shy face. Abby heard he was a rough one, and she didn't want to anger him.

Levi got the rest of the groceries and walked into where Sam was. "Ok Sam, heres a fair warning: Lucas can be aggressive, so I would keep it on low.. " He smiled and kissed her cheek, then let go of her hand and led her into where Abby, Brady and Lucas were. He pointed for her to sit next to Abby, then he stood against the wall.

Lucas walked over to the girls and looked them over. "Nice" He chuckled. He walked over to Sam and lifted her chin with a firm, but not painfull, grip. He tilted her head side to side then smirked. Next he moved on to Abby. He looked into her bright eyes and smirked sickly. He ran a finger down her cheek and then held the side of her face. He turned back to the boys, roughly dropping Abby's face. "Very nice girls you have." He smirked, as if it was a joke between all of them. "I'm hoping you two haven't made any deep connections, or else we may have trouble." He chuckled and winked at Abby and Sam as he went into the kitchen.

Brady looked at Abby, then to Sam and Lucas. He kept a straight face and waited for Lucas' 'exam' to be over with. He hoped that Abby would freak again, but that didn't worry him; he knew she was a fast learner, and smart. He looked to Levi and then back to Lucas. He silently let out a sigh of relief when Lucas walked into the kitchen. He was shaken a little by his last comment, but figured he was joking around.

Sam didn't like it when Lucas touched her face, but she kept a straight face and let him look at her. She looked over at Abby and smiled kindly. But she did not return his wink, that was the one things she wouldn't do for him. She looked at Levi, and waited for Lucas to make another comment. She was nervous, but she hoped it wasn't very noticable. She pushed some of her blonde hair from her face and sat back on the couch.

As Lucas walked into the kitchen, Abby let out a sigh of relief and hugged Brady.. "Does he always do that?" She asked, looking at the ground. If that was all he was going to do, she was glad. It was a little perverted, but she still wanted to be with Brady. She leaned up agast him and wrapped her arms around him. "I already hate the guy.." She whispered as she nuzzled into Brady.

Levi glared at Lucas as he left and sat down with Sam. "I'm sorry... He can be a perv.. I promise I won't let him touch you ever again." He smiled and kissed her cheek. He looked at Brady and Abby. "Get a room guys.." He chuckled jokingly and continued to kiss Sam's neck and face.

Brady nodded "Yes, when all the new girls come in" he told her "You didn't seem very nervous" he told her as he kissed her cheek. He playfully glared at Levi and took Abby's hand into his "Lets go sweetheart" he whispered into her ear. He began o lead her back to the rooms.

Sam smiled and looked at Levi "It was weird" she said with a giggle "well, aren't you my protecter" she said with a wink. Sam ran her fingers through his hair, and then laid her head on his shoulder. She placed a kiss on the side if his neck, and then moved one of her hands to his side, and ran her hand across his stomach.

"I was totally nervous.. I swear, the only person I would let touch me like that is you." She said with a half smile. She watched Levi and Sam. She longed for a physical connection like them, but was extremely hAppy just being with Brady. They walked into Brady's room and Abby laid on the bed, waiting for Brady.

Levi kept An eye on the kitchen door as he played with Sam's beautiful hair. "Your so pretty." He whispered. "Your beautifull." He whispered in her ear with a slightly seductive tone. He put an arm around her and kept dotting her neck with soft kisses.

Brady laid down next to Abby. He pulled her close and began to kiss her; his kisses were scattered around her neck, face, and ear. He ran his hand up and down her arm, and took her hand into his. He played with her hair, and laid his head ontop of hers.

Sam nipped at his jaw, and gently bit his ear. "Let's go" she said with a smirk, she rolled off of the couch and ran to the hall in between all of rooms, and then stuck her head back into the living room. She winked at Levi, then ran into her room, and laid on her bed, waiting for Levi.

Levi followed her into her room. He smiled and slipped off his shirt, then came to lay with Sam. He got over Sam, pressing down her shoulders and Kissing her roughly. "Someone's Fiesty!" He whispered seductivly into her ear then continued to kiss her neck. "Kidnapping you was a great idea. Your mine now." He said smirking.

Abby felt the same tickle she did before. She leaned over and kissed Brady lightly and then pulled him right against her body. The warmth made her feel fuzzy and good inside. She smirked at him. "I belong to you"

Sam looked up at Levi she ran her hands up his chest and to his shoulders. She began to kiss her way up his neck, biting, and sucking on it softly. She then kissed his lips roughly and held her grasp around his neck. "Im all yours, you are mine" she whispered into his ear "I love you Levi" she added.

Brady ran his hand up her neck, and into her hair. He pressed his forehead against Abby's, and held her close "You belong with me" he whispered into her ear. Then he nibbled her ear lobe, and ran his fingers through her soft hair.

Levi smirked. "Atta girl!" He whispered with slight enthusiasm and sarcasm too. He looked at how beautiful she was and stroked a piece of hair behind her ear. He examined the clothes she had on. "Hmm.. " He grinned and tried to slip them off. (Fade to black .... DUH DUH DUHHHHHHHHH)

Abby smiled in pleasure as he nibbled her earlobe. She felt his skin against hers, then kissed him very Passionatly. "I love you." She whispered in his ear, placing her hands on his shoulders. "I'm yours.." She repeated once more In his ear.

Brady kissed her neck, "You are perfect" he said as he slipped his own shirt off, he didn't know if she wanted to Fade. But he knew that he did, he kissed the tip of her nose up to her eyebrows. "I'm all yours baby" he said semi-seductively. He rubbed her back and held her close to his body.

After Sam had been fading with Levi for a decent amount of time, she Unfaded and kissed Levi. She ran her fingers across his chest, and grabbed her clothes, and put them back on. She put her shirt on, and then her pants; Sam turned back to Levi and smirked. She took his hand and nuzzled her head into the crook of his neck. "I'm yours" she said as she looked up at him and ran her fingers through his hair.

Abby grinned nervously at Brady nervously. He looked great with his shirt off. She sighed happily an kissed him, letting him fade...

Levi smiled. "That's enough for now.. I'll make us dinner." He chuckled. He put back on his clothing and finger combed through his hair. He ran his hand through his hair one more time, then turned back and smiled t Sam. "What woul you like Hun?"

Brady began to fade, he then un-faded and pulled his boxers back on. He looked over at her and rubbed her arm. "Have I told you you're pretty, because you are" he said with a smirk. Brady winked and took her hand into his, and ran his finger over her knuckles.

Sam giggled and ruffled her hair as she stretched her arms. "Hmmm" she thought "depends" she said with a smile "What is there to make" she asked. She looked over at Levi, and then motorboated her lips. She giggle a little again and took his hand. "Well.. I know you have Mac 'n Cheese" she told him with a smirk.

(Holy cow lol. I have no idea what is going on)

Christina twirled her black hair in her fingers, staring down at her pink phone and sighing. You could tell she was bored by the look on her face as she walked down the sidewalk next to her school.

"There's nothing to do around here.." She muttered to herself, stopping under a lamp post and leaning her back against it. She knew it was late, and she should be back in the school. But she didn't want to. She was to energetic, and she wanted to do something. Putting down her phone in frustration, she began pacing back and forth slowly for a little bit, and than she would stop.

Mikey looked around, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it with a red lighter. He knew it was bad to smoke, but it made him feel relaxed. He couldn't help himself. He slowly strode forward down the hallway, glancing around from time to time. He was supposed to be kidnapping someone right now, but where the hell was everybody?

Sighing, he took a step back and leaned against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest. He took the cigarette out between his two fingers, and blew out a white puff of smoke.

"Well, we have plenty of that.." He said, searching through what Lucas brought home. "Looks like we have some sandwich stuff, salad... Uhm....." He mumbled and continued looking through the groceries. "SOme.. Cake! Cake? Whoo!" He shouted, cutting two pieces. "Where the hell did you get this Lucas?" He shouted across the cabin, wondering where he was. "Lucas only brings home cake on certain ocassions.." He said, stuffing his mouth full.

Abby smiled at Brady. "A million times.. Have I told you how beautiful and hypnotic your eyes are?" She smiled and kissed him again. She laid next to him, closing her eyes and breathing softly. Wow.. she thought, thinking of what just happened. She was about to say somthing when Lucas busted through the door, laughing.

Lucas heard Brady in Abby's room, and without notice opened the door. A huge grin came on his face as he busted out in laughter. He tried to cover it up, but he couldn't. "Abby, you wouldn't begin to guess how many Kidnappies he's done this to!" He smiled and smirked at Brady. He sighed after he finished laughing. "I won't tell anyone 'bout this little... incedent', But i'll speak with Brady later." He snickered and ushered Abby to come on. "I've brought cake. You need to eat girl!" He said, ushering her to quickly get her clothes on and join the little party. He planned to sneak away while they ate and get his girl. He knew it was going to be tonight.

(I'll start playing Dawn and Lucas more as Lost In Paradise gets on :) )

(Okiee she's on!)

Dawn woke up, extremely startled as she found herself in the schools basement. "Where the hell? Why am I?" She stuttered, soon realizing where and why she was here. Dawn had fallen asleep in the girls locker room after being bullied for her small figure. The coaches must have not realized she was down there. Sighing, she picked up her bag and flicked on the lightswitch. It gave off a dim, eerie light. She walked into the office and found the keys. SHe opened the door, and dropped the keys on the concrete floor. As she walked up the stairs, she yawned. Her bookbag was heavy, but she needed to get home. It was already after dark, and she didn't want to walk all the way home alone. She entered the gym, then got into the hallway where she tripped on her shoelace and hit her head on a locker. "Dammit.." She whispered, picking herself up. She leaned against the locker while she tied her shoe. It was going to be a long walk home, especially with kidnappers on the loose.

Brady shook his head "Abby, that's not true" he told her "Please believe me, Abby I haven't done this with any of the other kidnappies before!!" He told her as he slipped into his clothing and sat on the bed, furious with Lucas, but he knew better than to tell at him. He hoped Abby wouldn't believe Lucas, it would break his heart.

Sam chuckled and took a little piece of cake; she wasn't much of a cake person. She thought "I'll probably have a salad" she told him with a smile. She set her hand on the counter, and began to take out the lettuce, and other foods to make her salad. She gazed at Levi before taking the last pack of cheese out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back