:Kidnapped:

Sprinkles228

Levi blinked open his eyes as small morning rays of sunlight shined on his face from the window. He sat up in his bed and stretched out his arms. Yawning, he stood up and stretched once more, still very tired. He looked outside his window, only to see a gray fog and trees. Lots and lots of trees. Levi slowly made his way to the bathroom, where he slid off his underwear and jumped into a hot shower. The warm water felt good on his cold back. It reminded him of when he was a child, he would take a bath with his father, and he would pour water onto his head. Levi missed those days. Levi missed being happy, being a good kid, or semi good kid at least. Why did he even get himself into this anyways? Oh yeah, it was his damn brother Devin. He got them all into this. He didn't love his brother. He actually hated him for making them do this. He hated his life. He stepped out of the shower and turned off the water. He quickly dried off and changed into his black skinny jeans, a slipknot shirl and his black hightops. Sighing, he searched out his razor blade. He was angry, and the only way that he calmed his self down was by cutting himself. He quickly found the razor and chose a spot on his arm.. He held it over the sink and cut into his skin. He watched as the blood came out.... (Yeah ik, cheesy..)

~~~~~

After breakfast, Levi went over his plans in his head. Tonigt.. Get in your truck, drive down the street... Park it, and act like your lost when you see a girl.. Then.. He couldn't think that far when the news came on about another missing girl. The guys hadn't taken her this time, but it bothered him to see how upset her parents were. It made him see what a monster he really was.

Abby awoke to the loud voice of the Head Mistress over the intercom. All students report to breakfast. Abby was used to getting up at 4:30 AM and being done at breakfast no later than 5:15. Sighing, she got out of bed and got herself ready. She wore a black tanktop, that looked good on her small body, Skinny jeans with rips and her converse. So she wouldn't get in trouble, she threw on a white shirt withput the shoulders (IDK how to explain...) that was see through. (She looks pretty good. LOL) Sighing, she headed down and ate breakfast..

~~~~~`

Later that day, around 3pm, Abby was making preperations for leaving tonight. She planned on leaving earlier, and maybe just walking around the whole next day. No one would miss her. Instead of doing her homework, she stared at the clock. I leave at 7:30.. Right as it gets dark.. She thought.

Brady woke up to the sound of his dog barking madly. Great he said to himself. He sat up and rubbed his face wih his hands before walking to his bedside drawers and taking out a pair of jeans, a somewhat loose grey v-neck, and the. Waked to his flower to get his black and white Adidas tennis shoes. He then walked into his bathroom, undressed, and took a steaming shower. He washed himself and then dried off in a towel before putting his clothes and shoes on. He dried his hair a little and then did his daily routine; finger comb, toothpick brush, gel, and a brush. When he finished, he walked downstairs to see the report in the missing girl; this time the guys hadn't taken her. He sighed and began to eat his cereal. Then Brady brushed his teeth, walked back downstairs, took his school things and keys, and headed to school. On his way he refreshed on his plan for that night. First, I stay by the school, and I will see a girl. When I do.. Brady didn't nescisarily like kidnapping, but it gave him a thrill that nothing else did.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sam woke up when the suns light danced through her blinds, onto her face. She stretched and the. Saw it was around 6:30 in the morning. She did up groggily and picked out what she would wear that day; http://www.polyvore.com/downtown_tonight/set?id=56440696 (didn't feel like describing it :P ) she brought her clothes to her bathroom and then took a quick shower after striping from her clothes. Sam got out of the shower, dried herself off, and then slipped into her clothes. After her clothes were on, she applied her makeup and did her hair. She smiled to herself, and walked downstairs to the dining room. She saw the missing girl story and felt for their family, with out further ado, she made her bowl of cereal. When she finished, she raced up stair and brushed her teeth; when her teeth had been brushed, she grabbed her school things, and car keys. Sam had left her house at precisely 7:02 AM. She had her agenda in her mid and was ready to take on the day.

It was around 6:45 when Abby actually did her homework. By the time she finished it was 7:15, and the attendant had already came to check on her, and all the staff had went to bed. Sighing, she looked outside. It was already getting dark, earlier than usualy. She went over to her bed. SInce she loved the cold, she changed into some black short shorts, but kept on her tanktop. She got her large tote and put a few things in it. A change of clothes, an umbrella, a pack of cookies, $100.. she packed a bunch of other stuff. "What a bunch of shit.." She giggled quietly. She opened the door and peered out the crack. No one. She looked back and grabbed her cell off the desk and stepped silently out into the dark hallway. It took her 30 full minutes just to get out unnoticed. She sighed and looked back at the large brick building and smiled. She was happy she was out. It took her an hour to walk to the gas station. She bought 2 candy bars and a soda. She could tell the cashier had his thoughts, but she just walked out. It was pitch black, and she could barely accept for the moonlight. The school was right around the corner. She decided to stop there and eat her candy bar. She walked onto the campus and sighed. She laid her head against the hard wall and took a sip of Mountain Dew. She didn't want to go back.

Brady was sitting crouched behind the potium at the front door. All of the sudden he saw a girl in the dim moonlight, walking towards him. As she passed him, he snuck up behind her and grabbed her, then put a hand over her mouth. He tied her hands behind her back, and then gagged her mouth. He set her in the bed of his truck, and drove off to the building where they kept all of the kidnappies. Now he felt the exilarating rush that he loved; it coursed through his body, making him fell as if he was a child on Christmas morning, seeing the presents, an bubbling over with satisfaction. He contiued to drive in the dim moonlight to where he needed to bring this girl.

Sam had just finished her last lap around the track field, and she went back into the school, rinsed off, and put her clothes back on. Her dad had already taken her school items, so she didn't need to bring anything else home. She began to make her way down the hall; it felt rather creepy walking in that dark hallway, alone, feeling as if someone was behind you or watching you. But Sam was not scared, she walked until she reached the doors; as she pulled them opened, they squeaked as if a mouse was in the hinges or being smooshed. She laughed a little, and then walked outside after closing the doors behind her. Then she remembered her car was half a mile away from school, so she began walking. On her way to her car, she felt as if the moon was logging a path for her, but still she felt as if she was being watched.

Abby screamed when he grabbed her. "PLEASE N---" SHe was cut off by the gag. A tear ran down her cheek as she thought of all the things he could do to her. She lyed still in the truck bed, crying. She looked at the stars above her At least I'm away.. She thought, but that didn't help at all. She was fed and had a place to sleep, and now she would probably be killed. She squeezed her eyes shut, wishing it was just a dream, but she couldn't wake up. No matter how hard she tried.

Levi jumped into his truck and started it up. He drove down the hill in the darkness without head lights. He didn'y need them, he knew the way too well. Sighing, he turned on a bit of music and hummed. H+That helped him prepare for a kidnapping. He parked his truck in the usual spot across from a small restraunt. He got out of his truck and sighed as he walked across the road, and started up the street. He had everything he needed. I bit of duck tape and rope, and somthing to gag her with.

Brady did have a heart, and it broke when he heard the girl crying, but he knew that he couldn't let her go, no matter how much he wanted to. He finally reached the old abandoned wear house and stopped the car, being careful not to slam the breaks. He got out of the truck's cockpit and walked to the bed. He opened it up slowly, and saw the girl crying. He set the tail-gait down and gently pulled the girl out. Brady closed the tail-gait and led the girl inside after parking his car; he led her to the back room and sat her down. He undid her gag and rope, knowing there was no way for her to get out. He sat in a chair and waited for her to open her eyes. When he was waiting, he said "I know that you're scared, and I really didn't want to take you, but the boss ordered me" he told her "Im Brady" he told her.

Sam was half of the half mile away when she was greeted by the lights of a small little bistro; Fikroso's. she stopped to admire the gorgeous lights, and the smell that can from the back. She took her phone out and texted a few people; the moonlight still shone on her like a spotlight. She looked up at it and smiled, almost like she was saying "I see you; thank you for your light." She turned to face the bistro again, she pushed some of her straight, blonde hair out of her eyes, and into a headband.

Abby didn't want to open her eyes, but at the sound of his voice she did. She nodded but did not smile. "I..Im Abby" She stuttered out, still extremly afraid. "Where am I?" She asked, knowing she couldn't escape. She didn't trust the boy, even though he said he didn't want to capture her. Sighing, she looked at him. "Are you the ones kidnapping the girls?" She asked then looked at the floor. She didn't want to die.

Levi turned, seeing a girl, then walked calmly over to her. "Hey.. Could you tell me where the nearest gas station is?" He said calmly, with a smirk. "My trucks out of gas, and I need to get home.." He said. Thoughts raced through his head. When she turned to point him in the right direction, he would grab her, and do his job. He didn't want to kidnap her, but he had to meet the other guys at the cabin in the woods woth the girl soon, or they would be angered.

Brady nodded "I can't tell you that, I'm sorry Abby" he said. He nodded with a little sadness "Yes, but the one on the news this morning was not" he told her. "You aren't going to die, if that is what you are fearing" he told her. Brady stood up, knowing he needed to leave to hide his truck and then go back inside to prepare the other rooms for the girls. He just couldn't get his mind off of Abby. Usually he didn't care if the girl had cried it not, but this time it struck him like a sword.

Sam turned around and smiled "Sure, it's over there" she said pointing the shell that was lighting up its surroundings like a lightning bolt. She smiled at they boy and then to the station; Sam had no idea what would be her last free words before she was taken from her life and family. The boy didn't seem at all scary, infact, like a nice guy.

Sighing, Levi whispered "Im sorry.. Dont struggle" As he quickly put a hand over her mouth and pulled her into the shadows. He tied her wrists with the duct tape, then gagged her. "Im so sorry" He said, putting her over his strong shoulder. He sighed and placed her in the truck bed, quickly tying her ankles. "Please dont struggle." He whispered. "I wont hurt you... promise" He closed the truck bed and then got into his truck and sped off just as someone came out of the restraunt. He could have sworn he heard police sirens, but he was safely away, and he couldn't go back.

Abby looked at him with scared, sad eyes. "No one will miss me anyways" She sighed watching him get up. Abby sat against the cold wall, just thinking. "Thanks for not killing me.. I guess," She whispered, hoping he could hear her. Maybe it was worse than the foster home, she didn't know, but she knew there were more, and the aggressiveness was bound to kick in somewhere.

Sam didn't scream or kick. She obeyed the guy and laid down in the truck's bed. Now Sam was scared; scared for her life. She could feel the tears comming out of her closed eyes. She felt as if she was placed in a horror movie; then thoughts came spinning through her mind. "Will I die tonight" and "What's going to happen to me?" She didn't want to scream, she wanted to be in her bed. Sam could feel water in the cracks of the bed and she didn't worry about her clothes.

Brady heard her quiet thanks before he closed the door. He smiled slightly, but was interrupted by the brutal night. He stacked some boxes and then brought them back to the storage room. He wasnt concentrated on Abby anymore; now he had to worry about his boss. He needed to do a list of things before the next girl came in.

Levi drove straight through the darkness, now able to turn on his headlights. Soon he came up on the old cabin and sighed happily. He parked his truck near Bradys, then got out. He leaned over the truck bed at the crying girl, and almost got all emotional himself. He leaned in and wiped a tear off her face. "I don't want to do this, I really don't, but we wont harm you." He sighed, unlatching the truck bed. He slowly took out her gag and slowly took off the ankle restraints. He kept the ones on her hands and brought her in where Abby was. "Brady mustv'e brought you in." He said quietly. He told the girl to sit by Abby while he went to go see Brady. "I'm Levi by the way." He gave a half smile, but quickly left.

~~~~~~

"Hey Brady.." He said quietly, helping him with the things he needed to do. "I brought mine in. Real nice one, so is yours." He chuckled, but quickly went back to serious.

Abby closed her eyes again, almost falling asleep when she heard another guy shuffle in. She looked up at him, then at the girl beside him. Her face was not happy, nor surprised. It was more solemn and confused. She looked at the ground as Levi stated his name. When he left she turned to the girl. "I'm Abby.." She whispered. "You alright.. " She said, trying to be comforting, even though she wasnt the best at it. Her eyes were still red, but it was fading. She looked weary, because she was. It was probably Midnight. "You know.. Their the ones kidnapping all those girls." She sighed, turning away.

Sam didn't say a word exept "Im Sam" when Levi left. She turned to Abby and shook her head "Im ok, just really shaken up" she said. She looked around the room and then at Abby "Are you ok?" She asked. Even though she had just met this girl, she felt as if she had responsibility over her.

Brady gave Levi a little chuckle. "Yeah" he said quietly. He was almost finished with stacking when he looked at the clock "We should probably bring them to their sleeping quarters" he suggested as he placed the final box on top of the big stack of cardboard boxes. "You going to talk with your girl later?" He asked "I might" he said won a little smile.

{OOC: I need to leave, I will finish this later!! Sorry:p}

(Its ok!)

"Yeah, I think.. Brady actually seemed.. Nice.." She sighed. She looked around and yawned. "I just want to sleep.."

Levi sighed. "Yeah I'll probably talk to her. I don't wanna seem terrifying, but I guess I've already done enough." He sighed. Levi walked into the large room where both the girls sat, looking tired. "Time to get to bed girls." He smiled lightly at Sam. "Come on." He flipped back his hair out of his eyes. He held out his arm and helped both of the girls up. "Follow me" He said kindly, leading them back into a large house like area with lots of desperate rooms. "Choose anyone you like, and we'll get you up in the Morning to eat." He smiled. "I might visit with you later, but you guys are welcome to chat." He said politely, watching them for a second then turning to go.

(We have some new characters coming in soon :) )

(My new charies)

Lucas had been at ingles all day, grocery shopping for food. He usually baught a few months worth, so he rarely had to leave the house. Sighing, he took out $300 and paid for all the grocerys. H had a large assortment of items, everything he and the other boys loved. Lucas was lucky know one knew his face, or he would have been arrested on the spot. Yes, every time he went out, which was rarely, the looks followed, but no one, thankfully, pointed him out. He put his many bags of grocerys into his red truck bed and got into his truck. He closed his eyes, then shook his head. He couldn't deal with the fact that've was doing what he was doing, and he still didn't know why. Sighing, he turned on just the radio and sat in his car until the store closed and it was very dark.

Dawn sat and looked up at the beautiful, clear blue sky. She was at a local park, sitting on the swings. No one ever went there, as it was really old, and actually closed at the moment. Dawn visited anyways, every day and late into the night. She liked her alone time after school. No one liked her anyways, and it gave her time to reflect on everything. Sighing, she watched as the sun set and it started to get dark. She sat against the old wooden "house" area and sighed as she took a drink from her water bottle. She almost fell asleep as the stars peeked out of the night sky.

Sam tried to push out a smile, but that wouldn't happen. She waved a little then turned to Abby "Well, I'll see you tomorrow" she said giving her a hug and then entering one of the rooms. She looked the room over and then walked to the dressers. She found at least a years supply of clothes in them. The only bad thing about the clothes were that they were men's shirts, and then there were girl pants and shorts. Thankfully there were other items that she would need too. She slipped into a baggy shirt, and a pair of sweatpants before sitting down on one of the chair and began to brush out her medium length blonde hair.

Brady slipped his short off in his separate rooms and put on another one, and then a pair of athletic shorts. He saw Levi coming back and waved "They all good?" He asked. Secretly he hoped Abby would be ok; she was starting to grow on him. He put his tennis shoes back on and looked a himself, partly discusted at what he had become.

Abby half smiled. "Night.." She sighed and walked into one of the empty rooms across from Sam. She looked through the drawers and found some athletic shorts and men's clothing. She rummaged through the drawers and found some short pink athletic shorts, but left her tank top on. She suddenly remember she had left her pack at the school, phone and all. She grunted unhappily and sat on her bed. She picked up her black jean shorts off the floor and searched the pocket to find her IPod. 'How didn't I notice this?' She thought. It wasn't a phone, but it had her music. She set it on The bed and got up. She opened her door a crack and decided to look around. She was used to leaving every night, but this time, she couldn't.

Levi went into his room and pulled off his shirt, then put on some sweat pants. He sighed and looked angrily at himself in the mirror. He looked out the door crack and saw Abby walkin around, but ignored it. He remembered what Brady had said before. Sighing, he opened his door and walked down the short hall to Sam's room. "Sam.." He said quietly and knocked lightly on her door.

Brady had finished putting away his dirty clothes when, out of the corner of his eye, he saw Abny. He walked out curiosly and began to walk by her "Hey, whatcha doing?" He asked, hoping he hadn't startled her. He smiled, as if to show he mean no harm.

Sam looked up when Levi called out to her and knocked on her door "Yes??" She answered "You're fine, come on in" she said putting her bush down and fixing her shirt for the last time. She pushed some of her hair from her eyes, and waited her Levi to come in. Honestly, she had a few questions to ask him. She did h d'état and the guilt he felt though; she sed to feel it all the time.

Abby saw Brady approaching. She looked at him, then the ground. When he asked her what she was doing she made eye contact and nervously bit the corner of her lip. "Sorry.. I uh.. Couldn't sleep." She said quietly and looked at the ground. He seemed to be friendly so she gave a small smile. "I'll go back to bed if I'm a bother.." She whispered, glancing around, then lookin back at Brady. Her eye almost started to tear up but she held it in, thinking about the events that day.

"Hey Sam." Levi smiled and stood near her, leaning against the wall. "Sorry about the clothes..." He chuckled, watching her tug on her shirt. "I just want to apologize... I would let you leave if I could.. But I can't." He sighed looking at the ground. "Lucas should be back in the morning with more food. I hope you like Mac n cheese, because he buys a ton of the stuff" He smiled at her and chuckled. "Anyways, I'm sure your curious.." He sighed.

Brady shook his head "That's ok, I understand" he said "May I walk with you?" He asked "Levi isn't much of a talker, I mean, he talks, but not a lot" he said kind of quietly. "I know that you're scared, but I want you to know that I am there for you if you want to talk to anyone" he said in a whisper. "This is probably super scary for you, I mean the guy kidnapped you is trying to be your friend" he told her.

Sam smiled "Hey" she said as she sat back in her chair. "It's ok, these clothes will do me just fine." She told him as she looked down. She looked up, and hair fell infront of her eyes "It's ok, I know how you feel" she informed him as her voice cracked. "I can eat it. I mean it's a good food, but too much is like you feel like a stuffed pig" she said with a little chuckle. She looked up at him, a little sparkle lit her eyes; the only sparkle that could be seen since she had been kidnapped . "Yes, I'm sorry, but I have a few questions, may I ask them?" She asked politely.

Abby laughed a bit. "A little... But yeah, you can walk with me.. I'd like that." She smiled at him, but then looked at the ground. "I guess it's a little better than the foster home." She whispered, then turned back to Brady. "At least you guys ar nice" Abby smiled, glad she at least had someone to talk to. She couldn't sleep anyways.

"Yeah, fire away" He smiled and licked his lip ring. "Yeah, Lucas doesn't make the healthiest choices. But it's food, and we don't get arrested." He smiled, but it faded as he thought of the serious point. "Anyways, ask away." He smiled.

Brady smiled, he looked at her and then to the wall clock "You.. Were in foster homes?" He asked her "My step sister was" he told her. "Well, not all of us are nice, there are a few of the guys are very mean" he warned her. "Lucas will be back from the store in the morning, and I hope that you like Mac and Cheese, because that's basically all he buys" he told her with a little chuckle.

Sam smiled a little smirk "Alright" she paused thinking of how she would phase her question "How did you start kidnapping?" She asked "I'd it's too personal, I'll ask another one" she told him. As she felt the moonlight on her shoulders, goosebumps arose on her skin, and she shivered a little.

"Yeah... It's not the best but.." She smiled. "And Mac n Cheese is pretty good" She giggled a bit. "So what about you?" She smiled. "Why are you here? Sorry if I'm to nosy.." She looked back at the ground and kept walking. "But, thanks for bein so nice... I'm not to used to it." She blushed a bit and kept looking at their feet. She didn't want to admit it, but she felt somewhat sorry for him, and even had some feelings for him

."Naw, it's fine.. Anyways.. It was my older brother. He kind of started the whole thing. I didn't want to but, I had to. He wasn't the best brother." He sighed and watched her shiver. "You want an extra blanket? I have a few." He said and looked out the window at the moon. "I never wanted to be here." He whispered to himself.

Brady smiled at her, when she asked her question, he smiled "Well, a few months ago, my friends joined this group, soon they had me in it too, and I didn't even know" he told her. "I was always told to do the right thing, and to be a 'good boy'" he told her. "I never ever wanted to harm a girl, ever. But I've I joined, there was no going back" he added.

Sam nodded "So, forced against your will?" She asked. Why did he have almsot the same story as her. "May I give you a little background on me?" She asked. "No thank you." She said with a smile "but thanks for asking" she said with kind eyes. She played with the hem on her shirt and then looked at Levi. She didn't want to admit it, but she was starting to have a few feelings for Levi. She shook the thoughts out of her head and then looked out te window to see the still forest.

"Yeah, I understand" She sighed and looked into his eyes. "Everyone makes mistakes, your alright.. If that helps any" She smiled and gave him a light hug. She didn't know why, but it was just an... Impulse. "You know, I'm just thankful that I'm away from that home, and alive. If I wanted anyone to kidnap me, it would Definatly be you." She smiled at him, holding a gaze.

Levi nodded. "Alright, I'll leave one tomorrow just in case... So yeah, go ahead and tell me bout' yourself!" He smiled and sat on the floor, leaning against the wall. To think about it, he wasn't forced against his will. It really was his choice, and that was the part he couldn't live with.

Brady gave her a hug back and blushed "Thanks" he said with a little chuckle. He looked back into her eyes, and then smirked, his eyes caught the light of the moon's beam and lightened them up. He looked into her eyes again, and moved himself a little closer to her. She was pretty; personality, and looks.

Sam smiled "Ok" she said with a little chuckle. "Well, I'm originally from Wet Palm Beach, Florida. Iver 2 miled from the beach with my mom and dad. About a year ago, my dad and mom were realizing they pushed eachother's buttons" she told him. She looked at him and tried to recall what her dad had told er when he found out about the affair. "And the on my 16th birthday, my dad found out about my moms affair with a guy from work. My dad told me that they were divorcing, and I had no other choice but to move with my dad." She paused and thought about what happened next "So, they got legally divorced and moved here, and my mom stayed in Florida. Then we bought our house, and started life over. I began going to Ashwood, an about halfway throught that year, my dad said he would rarely be home" she said wiping the scattered tears from her eyes. "Ever since then, I've gone 6 months without seeing my dad. He has never come to my games.. And I never get to talk to him anymore" she said look g back at Levi "So, there's my life story" she said with a little chuckle

"Your eyes look really pretty in the moonlight.." She smiled, but then looked at the clock. Abby yawned, not wanting to leave, but she was extremely tired, and just wanted to lay down. She wouldn't admit it though. Sighing, she looked at Brady. His eyes were beautiful in the moonlight, and it made her fall faster. She liked this boy quite a bit, even though he had kidnapped her and all. He was.. Sweet.

Levi smiled and sat on the bed beside Sam. "Hey, it's ok." He whispered, wiping a tear from her eye and brushing her hair back. "Well, a beautiful girl like you doesn't deserve that." He smiled. "No one does." Levi looked up at the wall click and sighed. It was close to 3:30 am, and everyone needed sleep. "I think you should go to bed Sam." He smiled and hugged her. "See you tomorrow."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back