• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kidnapped romance or family rp?

Zotohxan

1,2, Buckle my shoe. 3,4, Let's RP some more~
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
So I suck at titles, but here's what I'm looking for right now.

My character was kidnapped as a child and sold off in human trafficking rings, only to be discovered months after their 17th birthday. After they are found malnourished, and obviously abused, they are reunited with their family.

Now I can play my character as either male or female, whichever you'd prefer, but for plots like this I do normally do females.

Your character(S) can also be any gender you like.

We can either stick with it being a family oriented roleplay, or a romantic interest could come into the picture rather quickly(and would then be your main).

• I have no length requirements so long as you write enough that the rp keeps going.
  • There is nothing I'd consider off limits in a roleplay unless it's against site rules.
  • I am perfectly fine with any gender pairings.

I'm open to any suggestions as well! :)

Hello I'm interested and thought we could keep it family orientated and have romantic interest at the same time. Romantic interest could be a family friend or something cx

LaFilleKitty said:
Hello I'm interested and thought we could keep it family orientated and have romantic interest at the same time. Romantic interest could be a family friend or something cx
That sounds great :3 PM me?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back