• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Kicking the Hornets' Nest

Noivian

Drinker of coffees
Helper
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

I don't know how I got into this.

I don't know how or if I'm going to get out. 

But perhaps... if we stick together... we won't loose our sanity so quickly. 

Heya! This is basically me trying, once again, to reboot an idea I had. Creepypastas always interested me, and I thought it would be fun if we could make one with our own characters. I'm really into the Slender mythos, but I'd be willing to add others to this role play if people were interested in role playing as other Creepypastas. The basic setting is going to be a small college town surrounded by forest, and many of the students/young adults in and around the town are being hunted by the Creepypastas. I don't really have much of a plot, but we can discuss this as we go. Really, this is all kind of up to you guys. I just really want to make a role play and use the role system in the new RPN layout. 

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back