What's new
  • When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Commission Kib's Commish / Art Dump

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Hey everyone!

This is mainly a place for me to dump art. I'm too lazy to resize my files so they're not obtrusively massive when scrolling through the thread, so click on the thumbnails to view them full size!

I also happen to do commissions.

I have a few different things to offer!

1. $ Avatars Edits$
You can request any character or irl person, I'll photoshop them extremely epikly, so much clout, flex on everyone.

You may also request specific themes/colors, specific items for them to be photo shopped with, etc.

These avatar examples are of an inconsistent size, but any requests will be 300x300 px, like the swagori.

If you want, I could do other types of edits as well. Kawaii, spooky, I'm down!

Click on the images to see the full size versions!
bread revision1.png swag3.png swagorcroppedi.png

2. $ Small Pixel Art $
A pixel of an object, person, or character that is smaller than 50x50 pixels.

Keep in mind that simpler objects will look better on a small scale!

I used to do lots of badge art for the site, including the patreon shark badges and all of the on-site emoticons.

1542835055264.png 1542835063304.png 1542835070323.png 1542835077073.png 1542835084311.png gold patreon shark.png :ghostuvu:

3. $$ Character Art $$
Finished images will be high quality and on a large canvas, at least 1,000 x 1,000px
I will do any humanoid OCs, and I'm fine with anthro characters.
Backgrounds will be very simple.
Nothing with lots of mechanics though, and keep in mind that for the sake of style any super complicated designs may be simplified.

I will show you the sketch before continuing and we can discuss and make any changes that you want done to ensure you're happy with the result!

Click on the images to view the full size versions!
1542835364327.png 1542835382789.png 1542835395346.png 1542835411482.png

4. $ Discord Emotes $
Emotes based on you, your OC, your favorite anime character, etc, and sized to be perfect for discord.

Keep in mind that simpler designs will look better on a small scale!
Additionally, Discord Nitro is needed to be able to use emotes in all your servers- otherwise, you can only use custom emotes in servers you make yourself and upload them to.

Click on the images to see the full size versions!
1559171397621.png 1559171411633.png 1559171427554.png 1559171441777.png 1559171513549.png 1559171563437.png 1559171640802.png

5. $$ Semi-realistic art $$
Examples to be added later, basically the other art style I've been posting here.

If you're interested, please PM me, and we can further discuss your commission! :ghostuvu:

Last edited:

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
I got commissioned to draw someone's OC, yayy!! The commissioner wanted gore, which I've never done before, but I think it turned out alright. Hidden in a spoiler for obvious reasons!

image3.pngimage0-7.png

Last edited:

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Realized I never uploaded this doodle I did of a tiefling i made for my coworkers campaign that im just hopping into when i have time (it overlaps with my main campaing im in sometimes.) Hes also a merchant, but he's a travelling one, and from far away.

received_792076244631102.jpeg
received_189776525465820.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-2113938053.jpeg

Last edited:

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
So I tried making a reference for my cleric Varis in my main D&D campaign I'm in, and got really frustrated with it, the coloring especially was turning out bad and decided to give up and do something easier so that I could maybe actually enjoy the process a little bit and have a finished product.

The art nouveau-esque patterns I made myself!

The hand crushing the skull is his Goddess' symbol. His hair is uneven because he cuts it himself without looking in a mirror, and his clothes are fancy, ridiculous, and ill-fitting because he robbed a noble and stole them. 😂

Also yeah side panels on pants with fancy shit are my new kink.

image0-8.pngimage5-1.png

Last edited:

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
Probably not gonna finish it I’ve just had this idea in my head for weeks and needed to finally get it out. My ocs sol and merrick from an rp I’m in. Parkour yeah

1D5AECAC-97A9-4E3D-9FB0-714CD26A3192.png

Last edited:

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
so basically changed everything to thumbnails after looking at this thread on my laptop and realizing how fucking huge and massive all the images were. just click to see full sized!

kibou

ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ̀ˋ
quick doodle of a scene from yesterdays dnd session
my cleric met the guy who raised him (and taught him all his rogueish skills) after years of being apart and it was really emotional and he was told a lot of plot-relevant heavy shit
so of course when saying goodbye i had to pull a lil sneaky and try to pickpocket him

image04.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)