• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.
pastel harajuku gore boy adopt, still open

a friend chose the theme

goreboy.jpg

couple commission i just finished for my roommate!

oolala.jpg

Quick cutesy doodles of Angel and Power from chainsaw man!

power fiend.pngangel devil.png

solololololololol

finally i have a decent headshot of one of my favorite ocs

image0.png

oh wow i never posted the art trade stuff with wert

here's my half of it, their oc magnus!

magnus lines.pngmagnus no background shaded.pngmagnus.png

commission i just finished for a friend and their dnd character Dres! He's a drow and way of mercy monk. their group TalesFromTheKnownLands streams on twitch on saturdays and they have old streams on their youtube with the same name

dres lines.pngdres color.pngdres background.png

dont know why tf its a jpeg bcuz fuck those but check it, color sketch commission-

mia commish color.jpgmia commish sketch.jpg

woah. never posted my dnd art. im like 13 sessions into a campaign for the first time in a year+ and the only thing i think about is... dnd.. .. . . . . my single braincell is full of it. the last image is a redrawn screenshot of vanity from re:zero bcuz they got the same aesthetic and i am in fact lazy

My lich boy Eleutheria, who in order to not be lvl 20 in a campaign starting at lvl 1, is stuck possessing this firbolg via magic jar after her (now disintegrated) adventuring party broke his phylactery and she (sort of) killed him. and her only remaining friend stole his spellbook. now hes 2'6" taller than he used to be and bangs their head on doorways

contingencies man

Clover Color.pngClover Lines.pngEleutheria Vanity.png

someone crying over my art is literally the greatest accomplishment i could ever accomplish

Dnd dump! Clovers wood elf spouse sketch, outfit redesigns (I decided I didn’t like the colored ones and then did the harem pants ones after), and a parody of that one vine because my lich Is possessing the firbolg < 3

7CF571D1-3C9D-4619-97BE-F5541CF732AE.png94E322DD-CBFA-434F-9A0D-F42F49B2ED81.pngB2DCCA47-1877-44EA-A7C1-FA29A79C539F.pngF1804292-84E9-45C3-99F3-F8A41C6A3D67.png3D12EA23-D005-4811-99F7-8D86C3A658C8.png

Finished some art of Dres again for my friend! The ref was a promotional image from the 12th night. You can click on the smaller thumbnails to see it full size.

IMG_0526.png

IMG_0529.png

unknown.png

1639553375586.png 1639553402124.png 1639553417303.png

Art trade and dnd doodles

Eleutherias bday is new years so i made a quick doodle for that + now that my party knows the firbolg Clover isnt my real appearance Ive been teasing them with art that hides El's face. They know what my assistant/student/adopted son Melech looks like tho
The boob lady is my party member whos obsessed with her lizard and with being hot

I really hate doing environments and havent drawn one in years so i admit its slapped together

IMG_0556-1.PNG
IMG_0554.PNG
IMG_0553.png
IMG_0541-1.png
IMG_0540-1.png

Doodles of a backup dnd character, whos a shifter gunslinger + rogue
Ive been wanting to make a highwayman character for awhile and then saw a meme about depressed sullen catmen and had to combine the ideas.
im taking name suggestions! His nickname is gonna be kid cat or something
Hes shy about having a werecat ancestor and hides his ears and tail, never taking his big hat off, and acts gruff and aloof because he has rly bad social anxiety and literally doesnt know what to say, ever. just gives everyone the geralt "hmmm" and gets flustered real easy
his temper is real tho and he'll kill anyone who needs killing 🔫 not to mention gambling, robery, and etc
* slaps your glass of whisky off of the tavern bar *

If he looks familiar its because I was just drawing pictures of mads mikkelsen
IMG_0562.png

Last edited:
1642509847927.png1642509929090.png1642509934590.png1642509941515.png1642509946485.png1642509951766.png1642509956270.png1642509961063.png1642509976836.png1642509980187.png1642510004452.png1642510008887.png1642510013564.png1642509966586.png

Batch of emotes for my dnd group's discord server! A bunch of important npcs, some inside jokes, and a few player emotes- the rest of the players haven't gotten back to me about what they want for their emote, so I'll be doing more later. These are really quick and easy to make, but all 14 took me a few hours (though I wasn't drawing the entire time.) I offer commissions for emotes like this.

Edit: I have no idea why these uploaded without transparent backgrounds/with black backgrounds instead, as they're transparent on discord. I'll fix it later meh

Finished sketch of my Oath of Vengeance tiefling, Peace on Earth!

His general concept came from me finding out that paladins don't need to have a god to grant them powers like clerics do, they just need to have an extremely strong belief or conviction. So immediately the idea that popped into my mind was someone who believed they were a god or special SO hard, that they believed the magic into being real. Thus, Peace was born, and I've been waiting years for a campaign to use him in. I finally have one.

His regular human parents are super duper crunchy hippie types, who told him when he was growing up to just meditate, raise his vibrational frequencies, and manifest good energies when the local villagers bullied and beat him. It didn't work of course, and because Peace's backstory is a parody of overly edgy gary stue backstories, his mind created a god complex/delusion to cope and he swore an oath to kill every single person on the entire planet. The moment he swore his oath, he gained paladin magic, so he's pretty convinced this is totally his purpose for "descending from Celestia and inhabiting a mortal body" and he HAS to do this. And he does want to do it, kinda, because he hates people and how they treat him- but he's a total wuss softboy and won't even eat meat because the idea of animals dying makes him sad. The most he's ever hurt someone is fighting back once when he was 8 and pushing someone over, but the kid screamed a lot, so he hasn't done it again. He'll kill you though. Totally. Just not right now, because he doesn't need to, but he's totally going to kill you, so look out, and if you keep making fun of him you'll definitely be one of the first to die.

I just had my pre-campaign session with him and another player who's homebrew shadow creature has been stuck/attached to him since birth, and it was glorious. My rescue cat went feral on a maid and I yelled at her for upsetting my adorable little Missy, my parents tried to send me to a mental hospital and gave me drugs for the road, then I nearly got killed and set someone on fire, made a girl that liked me cry because I was convinced she was trying to poison me, got told I was finally about to start my journey to a holy land in order to ascend to my full god powers, and had to leave early to flee an angry mob hell-bent on killing me- but not before grabbing Geoffery, my rescue raccoon <3 The dynamic between Peace and the shadow, Beezlebub, reminds me of the characters on It's Always Sunny and I'm obsessed and can't wait for the full campaign to start.

Design notes: He's a himbecile, so I didn't want him to wear a lot of clothes. I'm going for vaguely god-like, as well as warrior-like, so the greeco-roman draped cloth and red coloring felt appropriate. He wears chainmail so I based it on some sick ass accessories I saw on insta. His horns almost form a halo-like circle, his tail has bends in it from old breaks, and he's missing one of his big fangs. His main weapons are going to be polearms, the spear is also a parasol he uses on the daily both for his sensitive skin as an albino and for the shadow Beezelbub, who has actual, mechanical sunlight sensitivity like drow do. His unique coloring is another source of bullying, as well as proof of his ~specialness~. He won't ever be drawn with leather/leather armor, it grosses him out.

1642510112993.png
1642510128023.png

Making the meme art clickable thumbnails and the nicer art big
IMG_0619.png IMG_0618.png IMG_0600.png IMG_0601.png IMG_0595-1.png
IMG_0610-1.jpg

IMG_0597-1.png

IMG_0608.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back