• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom KH: EoL - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

Ian Temero

Knight of Swords
Alright before we get going there are a few things I want to ask/ clarify. Brax Brax and Shiyonichi Shiyonichi have already seen these but it's been a while and some changes might have been made, and Faded_Neon Faded_Neon definitely hasn't, so here we go...

Empire or Civilians/Resistance?
Before I gave a player or two the option start as a villain, but not this time. This time you will start as a civilians/ fledgling keyblade wielder. Speaking of...

Keyblades at the beginning or later on?
We are going to start with keyblades. However your characters has only just gotten them or even only just had the stained glass dream so they might not know they have one yet.

What worlds do you guys want to see?
I think we'll be starting in the classic starting world of Traverse Town. But otherwise where would you guys like to go?

Would you like to have input on which worlds are part of the Empire or not?
Some worlds that are ruled by the Empire and have been sealed while some haven't, some worlds the Empire is trying to take control of, some the Empire haven't touched, and a few the Empire has left to their own devices. There are also a handful of these worlds (save the sealed ones) that the Heartless have started to invade. I already have some planned (Twilight Town, Disney Town, Pride Lands, Olympus, Destiny Islands, World That Never Was) but other than those do you guys want to have a say in the worlds' status. Or would you rather I surprise you?

Where do we want to do OOC?
Discord or here on RPn? Cause both already exist.

Last edited:
Traverse town is fine by me. Either OOC is fine by me, but i'm on discord more often. I think my biggest gripe is with the name 'the empire'. if we can come up with a better name, i'll be super happy.

Something like the legion, the brotherhood, the council could work in place. i also like the idea of naming a bad organization 'shroud' as if to say they shroud worlds in darkness.

I'm not sure "Shroud" works for a group overly dedicated to the light. :lennymeh:

Hmm... well the official name of the empire will be Enselucius, but an empire really is what it is.

Probably. It's just this was already around from the last time we tried so I didn't even think about reminding everyone.

sorry, i really wanted to keep it condense but RPN still has issues with basic table codes. so, i'll just leave it as default.

I have a suggestion for a world, Star wars during either the Galactic Empire era or the Clone Wars era

The Galactic empire could be interesting as a Dark aligned opposite villainous faction to the Enselucius.

While the Clone Wars era would be interesting to have a world where the heroes of the original story be opposed in ideology to our heroes, since the Jedi's view on Light and Dark is similar to the Enselucius.

At this point I'm thinking yeah. It won't be today, might not be tomorrow, but I'll start working on a first post soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back