• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Marluxia
"Zexion came in to talk and then Vexen did too and right as Vexen appeared Zexion disappeared. Then Vexen went into a speal about how rude, bad, and untrustworthy Zexion is; That all he cares about is himself and not me....that bout sums it up honestly."
Looks annoyed at Axel
"Any clue where Zexion would have left to?"

Axel
shakes his head
"maybe you should stay clear of Zexion for awhile and yha that's pretty much how he functions besides a few rare moments. Knowing that kid hes probably outside or in his room. want me to find him?"

Marluxia
Deadpans
"Axel I'm old enough to decide on my own if I should or shouldn't be near someone...and please? He never got to what he was gonna say; just don't interrupt him if he's with friends.....okay?"
A fuustrated smile gracing his lips

Axel
Nods
"of course and I wont. Dont worry to much I know you're frustrated but try to hang in there."

Marluxia
Lets his smile drop to a frown
"Just go find him or somthing and leave me alone for abit..."

Zexion
Feels his pockets buzz edging over to above a balcony dropping down failing and missing afew hitting a bar or two before landing on a balcony and pulling out his phone
-I'm on......uh-
Looks into the balconies window
-Xigbar's balcony....-

Zexion
-I fell what do you want me to say?-
Leans back against the rails rubbing his side looking up sighing outloud

"Yeah that was abit stupid of me...."

Last edited:
Zexion
Looks annoyed cheeks puffing up abit
Right cause Vexen totally didn't make a fool of me....
-Maybe I don't fucking want to!-
Opens the balcony door to Xigbar's room slamming it shut stomping through
"Don't you say shit to me Xigbar or you're dead!"
Slams the front door next on his way out and heads into the halls

Last edited:
Axel
Hears the slamming down the hall and looks confused before seeing Zexion and brushes him off heading back to his room texting
~quit pmsing kid~

Zexion
-I'm not psming!!!! You really think I'm a damn female? You fucking diss me like Vexen does!!!!-
The walls crack around him before he stomps away

Marluxia
Texts Axel
-What did you do? T_T''''-

Last edited:
Axel
texting Marluxia
~told him to quit pmsing and he freaked~
goes into his room and flops on the couch
texting zexion
~I dont think you're a female you're just overly angry for no reason~
doesnt realize how much Zexion hates being told hes angry

Marluxia
-I'll write your tombstone message don't worry-
Zexion
Sees red at the message without thinking sends a crushing titalwave of water onto Axel in that moment
-I'm not angry for no reason!!!!-

Axel
Screams
"Little emo bitch I'm gonna beat your ass!!!"
gets up looking like a drowned rat noticing his waterlogged phone and tosses it into the watery mess as it's to far gone

Zexion
Huffs abit before heading to his room sliding into his closet and behind a fake wall hunkering down laying his head against his knees
"He's such an ass some days...."

Axel
Leaves his room on the search for Zexion going to his room slamming the door open seeing no one then looking in the closet
"Where the hell are you?!"

Axel
Sighs frustrated not realizing it's a fake wall and closes the door walks out of the room into the hall seeing Larxene coming up the hall hoping she doesnt notice hes still drenched as she passes
"have you seen Zexion anywhere?"

Larxene
Looks him up and down slowing to a stop
"Eh should I even ask why you are wet and were in his room?"
Goes to open the door behind him

Axel
"zexions fault...I need to find the little shit."
looks at the door behind him
"why do you want this room?"

Larxene
Rolls her eyes shoving past him before pulling him along shutting the door. Once inside holding her finger to her lips shushing him.
"Zexion can I talk to you? I need some help deciding on if this pink cashmere sweater works with this pastel blue skirt"

Axel
looks at her confused but stays silent

Zexion
moves from behind the fake wall and peers through the crack of the door not trusting her

Users who are viewing this thread

Back