• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Vexen
Nods towards Marluxia
"Demyx would you mind coming to my room for a moment? I would like to talk to you about something serious."

Demyx
Sighs over the phone hanging up dragging his feet taking his time to get there stepping inside slowly
"Yes Vexen...."

Vexen
"I need to know what was said between you and Zexion. What has he been doing to you?"
Looks at him empathetic and understanding

Demyx
Looks hesitant before spilling the truth
"He said I will be forever a damn test tube subject."
Tears well up
"Meaning I will do whatever he says, and that my friends will never help me out of the fact"

Vexen
Grinds his teeth glancing at Marluxia and Axel
as he places his hand on Demyxs shoulder
"listen Dem...youre not a test tube subject, you dont have to follow what he says. Your friends will help you out of any situation and you know that."

Demyx
Looks down
"I know and I know I should trust in them..."

Axel
Nudges Marluxia whispering
"I'ma go find the brat"

Sneaks off

Vexen
"your friends are there to help Demyx. Trust us. Do you mind if I take a blood test? I want to see if anything has changed regarding the time I was out of the room yesterday and you were left alone with him."
Notices Axel starting to leave overhearing what he had said
"Hes in the lab working on a potion"

Axel
Gives him a thumbs up mouthing a thanks heading that way

Demyx
"Sure can't hurt I guess, I can trust you"

Vexen
Nods toward Axel and sets to taking Demyxs blood and doing a few tests

Marluxia
Follows Axel anger very obvious on his face

Zexion
Is hiding under a desk thats in the far corner having heard them in the other room watching them through a tiny rip in a cloth that was draped over the desk to keep dust off of it while it's out of use

Demyx
Calmly waits for the results trying to make small talk to keep his mind off the needle
"Uh Vexen how's your day?"

Marluxia
Notices him immediately and walks towards the desk acting as if he doesnt see him

Vexen
Quickly and carefully draws his blood as he knew this side of Demyx was panicked by needles
"slow and slightly more stressful for being almost 4am. Do you remember much from yesterday?"

Demyx
"Heh actually no not really besides what I've been told about"

Zexion
Holds his breath shrinking back tightly curling in on himself eyes shut tightly

Vexen
Nods as he starts the tests
"Not surprising as Anti came out pretty aggressively. If Xigbar would have listened to me and not went ahead with Zexions advice that wouldn't have happened."

Marluxia
Comes to a stop in from of the desk and gestures for Axel to come over to that spot and mouthing
"behind the desk"
afterwards saying
"looks like he left without Vexen knowing."

Axel
Catches on
"Aw damn looks like it"
Jumps up sitting on the desk with a smirk
"Should we wait here till he comes back ya think?"

Demyx
"Yeah...why is that? I thought Xigbar was smarter than to listen to Zexion"
Cocks his head confused a frown painted across his lips

Marluxia
Leans on the desk glancing behind it smirking
"yha might as well hes bound to come back, I mean hes always here."

Vexen
"Xigbar was desperate for you to notice him so he did whatever anyone said would work even..if...he...."
trails off looking at the screen confused yet shocked and starts the same test again

Demyx
"Uh you did the face Vexen why did you do the face?"

Zexion
Gets antsy an tries to quietly open a tiny portal on the inside of the desks side wall so he can crawl through it

Marluxia
Hears the portal open and leans behind the desk grabbing Zexion by the back of his coat and dragging him over the desk smirking angrily growling
"you're not getting away that easily brat."

Vexen
"just a second Demyx.."
Looks between the 2 test results mumbling to himself
"how..did he..?"
Begins a third test

Zexion
Hisses at the pain of his spine dragging against the edge of the table looking up at the two wincing
"Please don't hit me?"

Demyx
Stands up pacing tapping his fingers against his collar bone to quell the fear
"Am I gonna be okay Vexen?"

Marluxia
"Why shouldnt we after what you pulled with Demyx?!"
Lifts him up by the front of his jacket to see his eyes tinted red

Vexen
Looks at Demyx worried
"yes, but do you feel alright? you need to come sit down I have to check your vitals."

Demyx
"I feel kinda funny but I just figured that it was a side effect of Anti...why?"
Sits down looking up at him eyes wide with fear

Zexion
Drops his arms to his side giving in looking Marluxia straight in the eyes lips forming a thin frown/pout
"I'm...sorry..."
Casts his gaze to the floor

Vexen
Begins checking and recording his vitals then checking past records and comes back to stand in front of him
"Demyx...are you on drugs?"

Marluxia
"sure youre sorry! What else have you done to him!?"
shoves him against a wall letting his anger take control of him

Demyx
"Eh no...I mean I've done some small meaningless stuff but none of the harder stuff why?"

Zexion
Cringes in pain tears pricking at the corners of his eyes
"Please stop I only said what I said because I don't want to be his friend and he didn't respect that!"

Marluxia
"I'm sure you've done other things besides tell him shit! I know you and I know the things you've done!"
growls deep in his throat getting ready to hit him as the anger starts to get out of control

Vexen
"You have hard drugs in your system. the tests are showing positive. Are you sure you have no memory of using anything?"
looks at him concerned

Demyx
Looks at his hands confused
"I'm sure I haven't Vexen honest, what happened to me?"
Hugs himself
"I would never do such stuff"

Zexion
Looks to Axel for help holding his arms up to protect his face his voice quivering
"Please calm down Marlu please?"

Axel
Pulls Marluxia away from Zexion before he can hit him taking the punch instead getting between the two and holding Zexions arm so he doesnt run
"Enough!! You're going to far Marluxia!"

Vexen
"I think I know what happened Demyx. We need to talk to Zexion."
places his hand on his shoulder
"calm down you're going to be okay."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back